General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

sanjay

Baloneyflap's Buttplug Cavegirl Day! (9/21 nevar forget)

EDIT: BALONEY FLAPS DECLARES TODAY A HOLIDAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I propose that we annually (or anally) pay tribute to her by ceremoniously posting pictures of a sextoy, a balloon knot, and some substance of slippery value.

I am very disturbed at you guys for making fun of the young lady who posted the picture of her sex-toys in a thread titled show of your toy collection

I deleted the thread in question and the banner that was made to promote that thread. I also gave her instructions on what to do if she found other references to her pictures, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf_of_boy
hi. i was wondering if you are able to edit out any post that has the picture of the banner that was made without my consent with my picture on it? i had an email escalated to the owner of this site by Matt Cohn so i could get the thread i started that was recently vaulted deleted, and the banner deleted also. but i am also seeing a copy of this banner floating around in posts too. can you see to it that these are edited out? or do i need to escalate an email to the owner once again? thanks for your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay
Right click on the banners you find and ask the site hosting them to take them off. If they are hosted on genmay.com or .net then just email me the link. I do not have the time for all of your silly requests and I am not worried about legal threats, especially since you posted your dildo collection to start this mess off. I felt bad for you and got rid of one thread and the banner, but you're on your own right now. There are no laws being broken and the burden is upon you to find every instance that your real name is being used and email it to us. As for pictures- if they are not hosted on genmay then you have to contact the host.

I assure you if you just go away for a while- nobody will care. If we keep editing/moving they will make a thousand threads about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gf_of_boy
My requests are not silly when it comes to obeying the law. I’m sorry I keep bothering you about this, as I really don’t care what anyone on this forum thinks of me or if they will forget it or not. What I do care about however is the false accusations on the forums that are public and can be seen by my family, friends, and my employer. I have no problem with what goes on at your forum and what the trends are. It’s all fun and games and guy stuff and that’s greats. But there is one huge difference between what goes on on this site and what happened in those two threads. It is one thing to be silly and mean to one another on a frequent basis when everyone involved is knowing of this and do not feel threatened, but it is quite another when it turns into harassment in every sense of the word. At one point someone even said “oh look she lives in [city], its rape time!” You may not think that this is serious but as a victim of sexual assault I take this very seriously. The fact that your moderators and members took the time to make a 100+ thread about me, when that one was locked made ANOTHER thread about unlocking the old thread, and then made a banner about me, shows that they could very well come to my city and find me easily. I don’t know what type of sick people are on your forums. Your moderators should have been doing their job and seen that this jumped the line from being harmless to harassment, instead they decided to be a part of it. That is disturbing and sickening when the people who you trust to obey all laws and conditions of the internet and your site itself jump over that boundary. It doesn’t matter if you are the most open minded forum in the world; you still have to obey laws. I would think that someone who is of such high esteem at this forum and around the internet would understand something like this. Perhaps all the authority figures on your site should be prepped on internet laws. Honestly, forget about it. It’s not worth my time or yours if you won’t even admit to something like this being a problem. Thank you for your time and for deleting that first thread.

pic for reference

Why would you guys proceed to make fun of her using that picture and other public information that either she or her boyfriend disclosed? Shameful.

summary of your idiocy-

Quote:
Kabn's Cliffs
Toying with Disaster
2007-09-18
1530 CDT
  1. gf_of_boy (mercifully refered to as "OP" from now on) posts a thread featuring a pic of various sexual toys on a bed and text leading us to believe they are hers and inviting us to post our own.
  2. there is at least one uniquely genmay response.
  3. Baloneyflaps finds pics from a link by PoPNFrEsH6298 and makes an astute observation.
  4. OP gets offended when someone suggests she isn't the picture of a lady.
  5. beingbecca counters that one's own built-in faculties can please better than any toy.
  6. why_ask_why and Vienge have a discussion about female ejaculation.
  7. Mr.Coffea feels out his post-9/11 limits.
  8. first attempt at high road by OP.
  9. a little foreshadowing by Doombabies.
  10. Vienge shares his theory on why we don't have more women around.
  11. a couple more pictures of the OP are posted along with her myspace.
  12. OP's boyfriend joins the fray and defends her to an extent.
  13. Baloneyflaps doesn't do teenagers. this week.
  14. Lewism1987 demos the new GenMay promotional material.
  15. VanillaDouche (yes, that's his name. get MayhemEx.) posts more details about OP, including an allusion to an eating disorder.
  16. Baloneyflaps notes inconsistencies regarding her sex life and relationship status.
  17. VanillaDouche cuts deep.
  18. MasoKissed enters and posts her own hardware.
  19. Bill Brasky gives a lesson on glass dildos.
  20. Phil Taylor posts quotes from OP's BC thread to which Baloneyflaps referred earlier.
  21. the OP's level of education is discussed and debated.
  22. the tide turns on apextual after pages and pages of demeaning comments from her.
  23. OP's boyfriend fires back at apextual soon thereafter.
  24. LittleRedStars explains some things to the OP and her boyfriend.
  25. OP's boyfriend does not heed multiple warnings and continues to defend OP's actions and decry our treatment of her.
  26. LittleRedStars debunks the "she wasn't trying to draw attention" argument.
  27. shockthemonkey plants the flag.
  28. OP's history of eating disorders is confirmed by boyfriend.
  29. OP's boyfriend inexplicably posts more pictures.
  30. boyfriend posts a pic that i assume is him and gets a response from VanillaDouche.
  31. we take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to talk about Halo for a while.
  32. Doombabies comes the closest to regret that you'll find around here and is received in typical GenMay fashion.
  33. DM's step-daughter did a couple days in jail due to a DUI while he and his wife were on an alaskan cruise.
  34. boyfriend gives a partial explanation for the hair.
  35. boyfriend now takes the high road regarding OP's looks.
  36. new round of pictures and mockery.
  37. Vienge requests to be permabanned and is quickly served by wr3kt.
  38. Baloneyflaps and wr3kt instigate a conversation about early childhood molestation and sexual play. nobody is surprised in the least.
  39. a truck wheel chop blocks a guy getting gas.
  40. Nizofoshizo gets goatse'd. sort of.
  41. Smeg finds another site of hers.
  42. lots of posts that are fairly boring.
  43. boyfriend comes back to say that, because we found and posted personal details and picturs, OP had an anxiety attack and had to be taken to the hospital. [Ed note: this is the first time i have heard of someone being hospitalized as a direct result of GenMay's collective action.]
  44. some are sympathetic. some are not.
  45. the original thread is pay-locked.
  46. a new thread is made asking for donations to re-open the original thread.
  47. some are slightly reluctant to donate.
  48. Nizofoshizo posts PMs sent to him from OP's boyfriend.
  49. OP's boyfriend throws down the guantlet.
  50. the thread protection is fairly expensive, so it shouldn't be too long.
  51. enter predictable friction between shockthemonkey and Sarah.
  52. Sarah hints she might be interested in paying to de-mod STM for a month.
  53. DirkFunny™
  54. to be continued. . .
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. I POST THIS SO YOU SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO BE AN ADMIN HERE AND HOW HARD WE TRY TO HELP PEOPLE THAT YOU IDIOTS HURT.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Savenor
Look at my tits.

Is that a whip?

Typhoon43

Where'd the Mayhem go???

not bagging on you Sanjay, but I thought the rules stated as long as you didn't post private information that it was fair game. I only posted twice in that thread, and all I saw were people that found her public pages with pictures.

Should we add to the forum rules "No making people feel bad"? I'm just trying to understand where "the line" is around here. It seems to be getting shorter.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
I am very disturbed at you guys for making fun of the young lady who posted the picture of her sex-toys in a thread titled show of your toy collection

I deleted the thread in question and the banner that was made to promote that thread. I also gave her instructions on what to do if she found other references to her pictures, etc...

pic for reference

Why would you guys proceed to make fun of her using that picture and other public information that either she or her boyfriend disclosed? Shameful.

summary of your idiocy-

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. I POST THIS SO YOU SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO BE AN ADMIN HERE AND HOW HARD WE TRY TO HELP PEOPLE THAT YOU IDIOTS HURT.

You are a fair man, Sanjay!

What a dumb bitch. She was SO unprepared for Genmay.

Weak whore.

Last edited by Baloneyflaps; 09-21-2007 at 06:55 PM..

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
You are a fair man, Sanjay!

I want people to learn what to do so this never happens again, ever, ever, ever

Savenor
Look at my tits.

Quote:

because it's a girl?

Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.

IMNobody
FULL BLOWN WIENER!!!

Quote:

pic for reference

[IMG]http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/sneh.JPG[/MG]

summary of your idiocy-

Oh man this thread should be taken out of the trash, cause it seems I missed a lot.

Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.

Quote:
That is disturbing and sickening when the people who you trust to obey all laws and conditions of the internet and your site itself jump over that boundary. It doesn’t matter if you are the most open minded forum in the world; you still have to obey laws.
lol internet laws

Shadez

Quote:

you are so full of sarcasm

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

i can't view any of those links.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

needsmorefrink
Prof. Frink
frink is black

theres an ass2ass in there, thats awesome on a few levels

Typhoon43

I see no mention of my Caveman chop in the cliffs. I swear.. we photochop guys get no respect (except for Mark and praetor)

Hmmm... can we host those images here? I think I called her a Caveslut. I retract that..

awaits the banhammer

IMNobody
FULL BLOWN WIENER!!!

She has a lot of toys there.... is the bf inadequate (ie tiny peepee and/or not very good or has issues keeping it up)???

edit: Unperma Vienge, he's one of the bright lights on the forum.

Trekkie