General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Susquehannock
Mule Train

........ because gauging others' worth by UID alone is so cool.

1988 Mustang (original owner) - 1980 Jeep CJ7 (Iron Duke!) - 1969 GTO (Pontiac Power!)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Exaotus
I own a copy of brokeback mountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susquehannock View Post
gaging others' worth by UID is cool.

qft

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.

Quote:
........ because gauging others' worth by UID alone is so cool.

I'm worth more than you 38k fuckstick

Susquehannock
Mule Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPNFrEsH6298 View Post
I'm worth more than you 38k fuckstick

- edit -
No seriously. Such assertions have the sound of someone trying to justify their posting
here every hour for the last four years.

Content > UID

1988 Mustang (original owner) - 1980 Jeep CJ7 (Iron Duke!) - 1969 GTO (Pontiac Power!)

Last edited by Susquehannock; 04-25-2007 at 06:18 PM..

gg next

Quote:

Weebo
I suck black cock for free

those are some gross ass

Clever Name
gayniggers from outer space

Quote:

ahahahahah

Susquehannock
Mule Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebo View Post
those are some gross ass waffles
Like these waffles better?

gg next

leggo my eggo

McKnight
MOST AMAZING TITLE EVER LOL WORDS

lol at rape

Susquehannock
Mule Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg next View Post
leggo my eggo

M|22

whats an avatard

gg next

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|22 View Post
whats an avatard
lol u r

TheJackal

About a week before my birthday my wife caughrme waking off in a pair of her panr\those she got all huffy rantout of the bedroom shouting pervert. Well she did not talk to me until the morning of my birthday. That morning she came out of the bedroom wearing the shortest black minidress and jet black pantyhose and heels. She said she had a special birthday surprise for me. All day at work all I could think about was how hot she looked that morning, by the time 5 got around I was so horny that I couldn't wait to get home.
I walk in the door and Judy my wife and Barbi one of her hot co-workers. Judy my wife went to get us some wine. Barbi looked at me and said I hear you like to wear pantyhose? I gulped and said Judy told you huh? Barbi said yes, but I'm your birthday surprise, I'm going to make you a hot slut tonight. Just then I hear the bathtub come on,
barbi grabs me by the hand and said lets get started. We go into the bathroom and the girls undressme and have me stand in the tub, then they blindfold me and tie my hands behind me, turn the shower on and start soaping me and instantly I get a boner, then Barbi says to be very still as she starts shaving around my balls. They proceed to save very inch of my body. They untied me but left be blindfolded and had me set on the edge of the bed while they slipped panythose on my freshly shaved legs and my boner felt twice as hard!
They demanded that i keep my eyes shut when they removed my blindfold. I said sure, weel they removed the blindfold and started my beauty transformation. When they were done the had me stand up and the slipped dress over my shoulders pulled it down and zipped up the back. They lead me to the full length mirror and had me open my eyes. Wow I was HOT!
Judy says I want you bad! Barbi says not yet we have to have him serve us drinks. We go bak to the living room where they each set in a recliner not bothering ro hide their pantyhose crothes from me. I pour the wine and Baebi ask me to pick up her shoe from the floor as I bend ove to get the shoe she is on he knees licking the crack of my ass though my pantyhosel. It felt great, Judy laid down in front of me and demanded I lick her @#%$, I quickly bite a hole in he hose and srick my toungue up her very wet @#%$. I tongue her upa and down and al arounf all the while Barbi is licking my ass hole and making it very wet. Judy is about to cum with me ating her @#%$ and i was loving getting tongue reamed. Well Judy says she want me to @#%$ her so I mount her while Barbi is still reaming me, but i feel a bulge in her hose I think nah must be I'M so horny. Well I mount Judy and start @#%$ her really hard and Barbi rips a hole in my hose and I find out that was no small bulge as Barbi starts @#%$ me with a huge 8" @#%$. I pounding Judy and then this monster slides in my ass and Judy says HAPPY Birthday, is't this better than wankin in my hose and as I cum in her @#%$ and Barbi fills my ass I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss!

enigm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
About a week before my birthday my wife caughrme waking off in a pair of her panr\those she got all huffy rantout of the bedroom shouting pervert. Well she did not talk to me until the morning of my birthday. That morning she came out of the bedroom wearing the shortest black minidress and jet black pantyhose and heels. She said she had a special birthday surprise for me. All day at work all I could think about was how hot she looked that morning, by the time 5 got around I was so horny that I couldn't wait to get home.
I walk in the door and Judy my wife and Barbi one of her hot co-workers. Judy my wife went to get us some wine. Barbi looked at me and said I hear you like to wear pantyhose? I gulped and said Judy told you huh? Barbi said yes, but I'm your birthday surprise, I'm going to make you a hot slut tonight. Just then I hear the bathtub come on,
barbi grabs me by the hand and said lets get started. We go into the bathroom and the girls undressme and have me stand in the tub, then they blindfold me and tie my hands behind me, turn the shower on and start soaping me and instantly I get a boner, then Barbi says to be very still as she starts shaving around my balls. They proceed to save very inch of my body. They untied me but left be blindfolded and had me set on the edge of the bed while they slipped panythose on my freshly shaved legs and my boner felt twice as hard!
They demanded that i keep my eyes shut when they removed my blindfold. I said sure, weel they removed the blindfold and started my beauty transformation. When they were done the had me stand up and the slipped dress over my shoulders pulled it down and zipped up the back. They lead me to the full length mirror and had me open my eyes. Wow I was HOT!
Judy says I want you bad! Barbi says not yet we have to have him serve us drinks. We go bak to the living room where they each set in a recliner not bothering ro hide their pantyhose crothes from me. I pour the wine and Baebi ask me to pick up her shoe from the floor as I bend ove to get the shoe she is on he knees licking the crack of my ass though my pantyhosel. It felt great, Judy laid down in front of me and demanded I lick her @#%$, I quickly bite a hole in he hose and srick my toungue up her very wet @#%$. I tongue her upa and down and al arounf all the while Barbi is licking my ass hole and making it very wet. Judy is about to cum with me ating her @#%$ and i was loving getting tongue reamed. Well Judy says she want me to @#%$ her so I mount her while Barbi is still reaming me, but i feel a bulge in her hose I think nah must be I'M so horny. Well I mount Judy and start @#%$ her really hard and Barbi rips a hole in my hose and I find out that was no small bulge as Barbi starts @#%$ me with a huge 8" @#%$. I pounding Judy and then this monster slides in my ass and Judy says HAPPY Birthday, is't this better than wankin in my hose and as I cum in her @#%$ and Barbi fills my ass I say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss!
░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░
░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░
░▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░░░░░░░▓░
░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░
░░░░░░░░░░░