General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
mattress
 
put a mattress somewhere in that thing, i've been in on this since the beginning
Old 05-22-2006, 02:55 PM mattress is offline  
#2731  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

st1650
 
poor bunchie ...
Old 05-22-2006, 02:55 PM st1650 is offline  
#2732  

JustInTehLurk
What are these wonderful things on my chest?
 
JustInTehLurk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromicus
someone either get me an easy to use free program or i'll send them the pictures
unfreez
__________________
There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
-The Doctor
62f6759a33f88f3b6fbb392d4e3a744b
yeah, something about having a penis lodged deep in your heart... that's romance - SwedishChef
Old 05-22-2006, 03:12 PM JustInTehLurk is offline  
#2733  

24Seven
 
__________________
Folding for [M]
UK crew represent!
Adopted Noob wowwen<3
[M]anchester, Worsley crew
cb305b3408f66c88cce6445989f4e690 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:14 PM 24Seven is offline  
#2734  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Seven
You spelled it wrong.

uploadERx.com/net, not uploadx
__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 03:15 PM sloths is offline  
#2735  

Sawl3r
djnoobmachinelet
 
Sawl3r's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Seven
well i get to go to sleep with those tits every night so go fuck yourself

checkmate

say hi to them for me
Old 05-22-2006, 03:17 PM Sawl3r is offline  
#2736  

24Seven
 
yep just realised, pos that it is, re doing it now
__________________
Folding for [M]
UK crew represent!
Adopted Noob wowwen<3
[M]anchester, Worsley crew
cb305b3408f66c88cce6445989f4e690 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:17 PM 24Seven is offline  
#2737  

24Seven
 


much better
__________________
Folding for [M]
UK crew represent!
Adopted Noob wowwen<3
[M]anchester, Worsley crew
cb305b3408f66c88cce6445989f4e690 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:21 PM 24Seven is offline  
#2738  

keer sucking gewk
RETARDRETARDRETARDRETARDRETARDRETARDGAYTARD
 
__________________
best 34k EVAR - William-043
you win at life :cool: - Berticus

R.I.P Mr. Legs :(

001a5047fe7417f6b77c470348d2b783 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:22 PM keer sucking gewk is offline  
#2739  

Stoneman
I HAVE NO LEGS??!?
 
Stoneman's Avatar
 
im not in the piktar
Old 05-22-2006, 03:47 PM Stoneman is offline  
#2740  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Indrid Cold just messeged me. Here is what the OTboards are writing about us and drawball:

"full lenght project:

at first, Ot came together and destroyed the huge great monster, which was referred to as "bunchies". it was created by a gay genmay forum but soon after become the breeding ground for the OT logo. bunchies has now been put to rest by OT. . R.I.P the forum that created the green monster thing is now pissed off and seeking revenge but will most likely fail..we are planning on fucking up the mario/yoshi (created by another forum), but will wait until the end since they seem to protect their drawing a lot better.

Anyways, after tons of bs and many many pages after, OT came together and decided to take over the whole drawball and draw a huge "T" to represent the OT logo"


Looks like they figured out a way to get around the INK problem:

"-Ink refills slowly(20% every 10 hrs. or so) and you're identified by IP
If you want to try and change your ip to get more ink, try rothschild's method:


http://www.cgfaqs.com/out/ot-drawball-resetip.wmv"

This is their plan:



They've claimed reponsibility for killing the Bunchies and are going after the LUEshi (although it's the last thing on their list)

Guys, I think it's time we get ahold of the LUE, EBW, whoever... and plan a counter attack!!!
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:51 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2741  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo
Indrid Cold just messeged me. Here is what the OTboards are writing about us and drawball:

"full lenght project:

at first, Ot came together and destroyed the huge great monster, which was referred to as "bunchies". it was created by a gay genmay forum but soon after become the breeding ground for the OT logo. bunchies has now been put to rest by OT. . R.I.P the forum that created the green monster thing is now pissed off and seeking revenge but will most likely fail..we are planning on fucking up the mario/yoshi (created by another forum), but will wait until the end since they seem to protect their drawing a lot better.

Anyways, after tons of bs and many many pages after, OT came together and decided to take over the whole drawball and draw a huge "T" to represent the OT logo"


Looks like they figured out a way to get around the INK problem:

"-Ink refills slowly(20% every 10 hrs. or so) and you're identified by IP
If you want to try and change your ip to get more ink, try rothschild's method:


http://www.cgfaqs.com/out/ot-drawball-resetip.wmv"

This is their plan:



They've claimed reponsibility for killing the Bunchies and are going after the LUEshi (although it's the last thing on their list)

Guys, I think it's time we get ahold of the LUE, EBW, whoever... and plan a counter attack!!!
QTF we need to have a PLAN
__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 03:55 PM sloths is offline  
#2742  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloths
QTF we need to have a PLAN

EBW has offered some support. I say we talk to LUE as well and anyone else we can. I'm sure the YTMND forums will join up if their promised endless mayhem.

Edit: msg me if you wanna discuss this. I think it's time to come up with a solid plan and detail it here.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!

Last edited by RiversCuomo; 05-22-2006 at 04:22 PM..
Old 05-22-2006, 03:57 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2743  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo
EBW has offered some support. I say we talk to LUE as well and anyone else we can. I'm sure the YTMND forums will join up if their promised endless mayhem.

Edit: My AOL account is prcpaul606, msg me if you wanna discuss this. I think it's time to come up with a solid plan and detail it here.
example plan:

have x people guarenteed to work on y area

x must have z amount of ink etc

people with n amount of ink work on area a etc

and we could have maps and whatnot too.
__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 04:00 PM sloths is offline  
#2744  

Jester
 
Jester's Avatar
 
wow, i just read the full thread at OT....that's some ry.


edit: This is their plan

__________________


WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY? WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY?

_

Last edited by Jester; 05-22-2006 at 04:06 PM..
Old 05-22-2006, 04:02 PM Jester is offline  
#2745  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.