General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
How does your "remembering" how to do it make me a shit player?

This shit talking doesn't even make sense any more...

It's simple math

a = b

where a is you saying something
and b is people giving you hell for it.

so c: stfu?
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

Quote:
How does your "remembering" how to do it make me a shit player?

This shit talking doesn't even make sense any more...

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.

micdayg0

I probably shouldn't cross-reference games here, but you catch shit because you are that noob in CS that cries that I'm hacking because I shot you through a common camp spot behind a crate that people that have played the game for 10 years are familiar with.....the only problem is you've also been playing the game for 10 years and just haven't put two and two together yet.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by micdayg0 View Post
I probably shouldn't cross-reference games here, but you catch shit because you are that noob in CS that cries that I'm hacking because I shot you through a common camp spot behind a crate that people that have played the game for 10 years are familiar with.....the only problem is you've also been playing the game for 10 years and just haven't put two and two together yet.

thats incredibly accurate, except you forgot the bit where he whines about it on the internet for those 10 years and doesn't listen to anyone.

Xcric

Quote:
Oh come on you've got gold at least buy some Gurubashi Punishers FFS you wouldn't get wrongly lol'ed out of the group.

On another topic, I'm getting burned out on glyphs... My main competition seems to be crafting additional glyphs and undercutting me (and himself) about every five hours.

So I'm stuck in this game of logging on every six hours and relisting just to make a go of it. For the first hour and a half following my undercut I do sell between 8 and 12 glyphs, so it's worth it, and it's not like listing glyphs is expensive, it's just taxing on my sanity.

Is there a way to configure a custom automatic search that looks specifically at glyphs, nothing else? It would be nice if I didn't have to stare at paint drying *auctioneer scanning* the full auction house for 10 minutes every time I relist. I guess I could just punch in "glyph of" into the search bar and leave it at that.

are you fucking stupid? i told you how to do it like 10 pages back.
all you have to do is select the god damned item you want to list and hit refresh, it scans just that item, updates the prices, and when you go to post automatically undercuts to whatever your undercut percentage is cut to. fucking christ, are you some kind of brain dead moron? there is pretty much no reason to actively refresh the data for the entire auction house, but hey, if you can't figure out how to play any of the umpteen failed classes you've tried, or how to repair a router either, why should anyone expect you to use something as mind numbingly simple of auctioneer.

Bill

Quote:
On another topic, I'm getting burned out on glyphs... My main competition seems to be crafting additional glyphs and undercutting me (and himself) about every five hours.

So I'm stuck in this game of logging on every six hours and relisting just to make a go of it. For the first hour and a half following my undercut I do sell between 8 and 12 glyphs, so it's worth it, and it's not like listing glyphs is expensive, it's just taxing on my sanity.

Is there a way to configure a custom automatic search that looks specifically at glyphs, nothing else? It would be nice if I didn't have to stare at paint drying *auctioneer scanning* the full auction house for 10 minutes every time I relist. I guess I could just punch in "glyph of" into the search bar and leave it at that.

You're so fucking terrible its hilarious.

I keep stacks of 15 of each glyph on my AH alts. I'll have 2-5 up at a time, all undercutting myself. I don't give a shit, if mine is the bottom price then LOOLOLOL. Its good to hear that this is demoralizing to idiots that cancel auctions and relist because I'm up against a couple of those at the moment.

For auctioneer, click on Consumables, then click on Glyphs, then click the arrow. I don't know why you would really want to do this as you can click the double arrow and it'll getall the entire AH in ~2 seconds.

If you're listing glyphs with auctioneer then el oh el.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

oh fuck off i fixed the fucking router

and you assholes weren't any help on that topic for the record

thank you bill.. I think.

and once again... I'll remind you... the offer is open. I will tank whatever the fuck you want me to tank flawlessly if you'll just realid friend me...

poordna - at - gmail

Last edited by GhEttOrAiD; 10-07-2011 at 01:24 PM..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Yep...Thanks bill. That worked great. Didn't know that refining the search with the pane on the left would also refine the scan feature.

Xcric

Quote:
oh fuck off i fixed the fucking router

and you assholes weren't any help on that topic for the record

thank you bill.. I think.

and once again... I'll remind you... the offer is open. I will tank whatever the fuck you want me to tank flawlessly if you'll just realid friend me...

poordna - at - gmail

Really? You think tanking shit now is going to be proof of anything still? They hand out gear like candy.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
Really? You think tanking shit now is going to be proof of anything still? They hand out gear like candy.

The challenge was open weeks before the FL nerf

just sayin

my new 4pc bonus? How about this. I'll take Barkskin off my bars.

Xcric

Quote:
The challenge was open weeks before the FL nerf

just sayin

my new 4pc bonus? How about this. I'll take Barkskin off my bars.

how about this; you just shut the fuck up already. you're always bitching about something mundane that the rest of the world figured out how to do and you haven't, or trying to prove yourself. its annoying as fuck and its been going on for 7 years.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
how about this; you just shut the fuck up already. you're always bitching about something mundane that the rest of the world figured out how to do and you haven't, or trying to prove yourself. its annoying as fuck and its been going on for 7 years.

See i don't understand this... I'm the SAME motherfucker on somethingawful, asking the SAME motherfucking stupid questions and not ONCE have I been asked to take a time out or been banned for saying stupid shit (wow related stupid shit)

I think you guys are broken, it's not me.

None of you motherfuckers even play any more but you just drop by to shit all over me for no good reason...We have what? three? Five? active players??

5000G says I could make a dupe account, continue posting the SAME shit and none of you retards would be the wiser. I would get sane, reasonable replies with NO drama.

Xcric

Quote:
See i don't understand this... I'm the SAME motherfucker on somethingawful, asking the SAME motherfucking stupid questions and not ONCE have I been asked to take a time out or been banned for saying stupid shit (wow related stupid shit)

wait wait wait wait...

not only do you ask your inane questions and post your drivel here... you do it on SA too?

you really are the biggest failure at this game ever!

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
wait wait wait wait...

not only do you ask your inane questions and post your drivel here... you do it on SA too?

you really are the biggest failure at this game ever!

Wull... yeah... and it's well received...

And my questions spark discussions...

not

"hey you suck"

or

"Hey even I remember how to do that after two years... oh yeah... that means you suck"

Vandal

dude you need to stop taking the bait, just simmer. Even if you don't suck, you make yourself look ridiculous with the reactions you post. I've already told you this twice... you really should think about it.