General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Daddy View Post
since the raid finder raids are going to be nerfed from normal 10/25s... you're not helping your argument*


*guessing. the loot is a tier lower anyways from normals

If I were truly as incompetent as you gimps claim I am, nerfed or not I would cause endless wipes.

But I wouldn't...

Because I'm not terrible... not in the least bit.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 06:33 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2056  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
a dude with a female character. what a douche

If i'm gonna be staring at a pixelated ass, it's gonna be a female pixelated ass.
__________________
Whiny Douche for mod.
Digital Mocking's a cuntflap
4138660d2dbe60f185882a92b829b0fd
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf
Old 11-28-2011, 06:33 PM G-Daddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2057  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
If I were truly as incompetent as you gimps claim I am, nerfed or not I would cause endless wipes.

But I wouldn't...

Because I'm not terrible... not in the least bit.

nah, it'd more like you running in the special olympics honestly. even if you guys down the boss, you're still a fucking retard that can't do it on normal.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2058  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
nah, it'd more like you running in the special olympics honestly. even if you guys down the boss, you're still a fucking retard that can't do it on normal.

You're talking out of your ass as usual... I've already had a talk with you about making flames and trolling in a way that's based on fact... You haven't learned your lesson and never will. Can't fix stupid.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 07:29 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2059  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
You're talking out of your ass as usual... I've already had a talk with you about making flames and trolling in a way that's based on fact... You haven't learned your lesson and never will. Can't fix stupid.

no. like all things in your life, you talked AT someone, and they didn't actually give a rat's ass what you had to say.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 07:33 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2060  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
no. like all things in your life, you talked AT someone, and they didn't actually give a rat's ass what you had to say.

Keep trying man, you'll get it one of these days. I'm pulling for you.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2061  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Keep trying man, you'll get it one of these days. I'm pulling for you.

and wiping the whole fucking raid because you didn't let me pull it properly you fucking rtard.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2062  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
and wiping the whole fucking raid because you didn't let me pull it properly you fucking rtard.

didn't let you pull it properly? we've never raided together and never will... because you know your whole world would be shattered when I fraps the raid and show you fucking up or doing shit dps or whatever you pretend to do in WoW.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2063  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
didn't let you pull it properly? we've never raided together and never will... because you know your whole world would be shattered when I fraps the raid and show you fucking up or doing shit dps or whatever you pretend to do in WoW.

and we never will raid together because i actually want to fucking kill things and get out of an instance in a timely manner.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 07:50 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2064  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
and we never will raid together because i actually want to fucking kill things and get out of an instance in a timely manner.

you've never raided with me and yet you're saying with complete certainty that I would be the weak link... you have absolutely no factual evidence to base this on...

I'm gonna drop the mods a line, you're a gibbering moron bogging this forum down with your .

I've already gotten you red carded a few times in Automay, I'll push for a full ban this time.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2065  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
you've never raided with me and yet you're saying with complete certainty that I would be the weak link... you have absolutely no factual evidence to base this on...

I'm gonna drop the mods a line, you're a gibbering moron bogging this forum down with your .

I've already gotten you red carded a few times in Automay, I'll push for a full ban this time.

hahahahaha. you're a fucking pussy.

you've dragged this thread down since you first bought the game... in 2004.

OH GOD SOMEONE INSULTED ME IMMA GO TATTLE!!! christ.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2066  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
hahahahaha. you're a fucking pussy.

you've dragged this thread down since you first bought the game... in 2004.

OH GOD SOMEONE INSULTED ME IMMA GO TATTLE!!! christ.

I'm not insulted... I'm offended that you're going along thinking that you're a valuable member of this forum.. You're really not. You're achieving nothing by pursuing this line of its not interesting to anybody and it's not based on anything factual...
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 11-28-2011, 08:00 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2067  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
I'm not insulted... I'm offended that you're going along thinking that you're a valuable member of this forum.. You're really not. You're achieving nothing by pursuing this line of its not interesting to anybody and it's not based on anything factual...

cry more
it won't make you competent at raiding, or fixing routers, or selling car parts, or you know, life.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 08:03 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2068  

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.
 
Sabbster]#'s Avatar
 
In other news, the new expansion looks like a clusterfuck of gayness.

Seriously? Did Blizzard really just cater to some fucktard artist (Samwise Didier) who has a hard on for Panda men and cop out with this ridiculous idea of an expansion?

I hope this game fizzles out and dies soon. It's overstayed it's welcome.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:50 PM Sabbster]# is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2069  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbster]# View Post
In other news, the new expansion looks like a clusterfuck of gayness.

Seriously? Did Blizzard really just cater to some fucktard artist (Samwise Didier) who has a hard on for Panda men and cop out with this ridiculous idea of an expansion?

I hope this game fizzles out and dies soon. It's overstayed it's welcome.

this is very much my feeling on the expansion too, i like the ideas they're proposing when it comes to instancing and shit, but the whole feel of it... it just feels like... garbage.

edit: ghettoraid will love it... and still suck at it.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 11-28-2011, 08:52 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2070  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.