General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

apbt600rr

it may be nerves, possibly just not comfortable and with a new girl. Give it a few more goes, if the time doesn't start to come down perhaps its something else.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

theNoid

I used to think my 40 minute sessions were manly and great. I was wrong. Turns out most girls I've talked to do not like anything more then say 12-15 minutes. Surprisingly most girls have told me that the majority of guys they've been with dont last 5.

An hour and 20 minutes is nothing to brag about, there is something strange about that. Though at your age, anything can change on a weekly basis so I'm not entirely suprised.

Pro Tip : Dicks cause friction on vaginas, and friction leads to tenderness and often times pain. Get the job done before the 20 minute mark to keep her coming back.

Dominion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNoid View Post
I used to think my 40 minute sessions were manly and great. I was wrong. Turns out most girls I've talked to do not like anything more then say 12-15 minutes. Surprisingly most girls have told me that the majority of guys they've been with dont last 5.

An hour and 20 minutes is nothing to brag about, there is something strange about that. Though at your age, anything can change on a weekly basis so I'm not entirely suprised.

Pro Tip : Dicks cause friction on vaginas, and friction leads to tenderness and often times pain. Get the job done before the 20 minute mark to keep her coming back.

QFT