General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

arioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney
damn... thats an expensive zealot
you really find its worth fitting 2 rcu to get 1600mm and heavy pulses in
wouldn't you be better swapping the 2 rcu for more sinks and using focused pulses?
one of my zealots is setup like that but tbh i prefer the unplated heavy pulse setup with 3 sinks

p.s. give me some money _

I have messed around with the set up before, however, this Zealot makes for excellent bait. It has about 6700 armor with awesome resists across the board.

Back in our home system I baited 9 Omega corp AF/Cruisers and was able to sit and tank them while our gang undocked and got over to take them out. OK - I ended up in structure but it did tank them and I was uber relieved when I saw a lot of hostile eggs

As for money - I dont even know who your character is!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

-espionage-

you know who my character is, and im looking to buy my first zealot! except, uh, we are at war and all that good stuff

Nano

I made an Account; Velos Nihil. I r newb. :P

arioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by -espionage-
you know who my character is, and im looking to buy my first zealot! except, uh, we are at war and all that good stuff

Didnt I already give you an Armageddon!?!?

Perhaps if your lame ass "Alliance" came and actually gave the MC a stand up fight - I might consider it

You can find us in Aridia killing Imperium atm. Bring 500 friends - IMP need all the help they can get.

Stoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by arioch
I have messed around with the set up before, however, this Zealot makes for excellent bait. It has about 6700 armor with awesome resists across the board.

Back in our home system I baited 9 Omega corp AF/Cruisers and was able to sit and tank them while our gang undocked and got over to take them out. OK - I ended up in structure but it did tank them and I was uber relieved when I saw a lot of hostile eggs

As for money - I dont even know who your character is!
i didnt expect you to give any money, never worked before

what i meant about the zealot tho is if you drop the rcu's and fit focused pulse you free up a couple of slots, i fit sinks cos the damage from focused's sucks but you can put more tank in if you want to do that
1600 zealot is so flabby but by god its tough

goatlord

I've spent four days training my current 'tard, and I'm eight days away from Cruisers III (and the skills I can think of to make it useful).

I put together a new one in EVEMon, and I can get to the same place my current tard is headed in seven days.

Someone want to lend my new tard a million ISK?

-espionage-

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatlord
I've spent four days training my current 'tard, and I'm eight days away from Cruisers III (and the skills I can think of to make it useful).

I put together a new one in EVEMon, and I can get to the same place my current tard is headed in seven days.

Someone want to lend my new tard a million ISK?

man, first you fuckers steal our portrait pack, and now you steal our EVEMon. next thing i know, we'll be at war with the entire galaxy

oh wai...

and as for you mr larrson, im glad to see that the frusteration is starting to settle in
what did you expect, for goons to play the game the way you wanted them too?

goatlord

Quote:
man, first you fuckers steal our portrait pack, and now you steal our EVEMon. next thing i know, we'll be at war with the entire galaxy

oh wai...
But... EVEMon is so handy... and who says it's yours anyway?!

Incubus

Quote:
and as for you mr larrson, im glad to see that the frusteration is starting to settle in
what did you expect, for goons to play the game the way you wanted them too?

I think the argument can also be made that if the goons don't want to play eve the way everyone else does, then they can continue to mine veld forever.

RazorWind

What exactly is different about the way the Goons play? It doesn't seem like there's a right or a wrong way to do it in a game this open-ended.

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus
I think the argument can also be made that if the goons don't want to play eve the way everyone else does, then they can continue to mine veld forever.
I think what the goons are doing is great, just wish i could join their corp =/

Heavens Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by arioch
Didnt I already give you an Armageddon!?!?

Perhaps if your lame ass "Alliance" came and actually gave the MC a stand up fight - I might consider it

You can find us in Aridia killing Imperium atm. Bring 500 friends - IMP need all the help they can get.

We passed through Fountain earlier today and it was barren apart from YZ-, which was blob town. Had a bit of fun in Delve though, it's like BoB never expect to be attacked in their home regions so they just fly around AFK in HACs. Delve is basically deserted though, I was disappointed since I expected some kind of concerted response to our raid.

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

-espionage-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus

too bad we mine one of the best minerals in the game

and to be honest, we dont even need it. most goons are very good at playing their cards right and making the cash flow with little work at all

one of the funnier things i saw a few monthes ago was a specialized veld mining crystal for sale on escrow with the description "VELD MINING CRYSTAL FOR WHEN D2 SENDS US BACK TO JITA!"

and on that note, its funny how BoB's objective has gone from
1) DESTROY GOONS
2) MAKE GOONS LEAVE 0.0
3) MAKE GOONS LIVES MISERABLE!

for some reason i think BoB and their allies are the only ones having a miserable time in this war, while we get all the fun and laughs

Last edited by -espionage-; 08-16-2006 at 06:40 PM..

hash browns

Yuo haev misl ?

-espionage-

u giv carier ride i giv isku