General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Sarah Palin

Pitch A Fit v. 2.0

While the rules clearly state that there is to be no arguing in this forum, it's become painfully obvious that at times we do need to address certain off topic situations in order to reach closure in some instances.

Therefore, I give you this thread to vent, bitch, argue, or call each other out as you wish.

Consider it your very own Bone Closet Cage Match, if you will.

Inappropriate posts which do not land you in the KC may be moved here in order for you to complete conversations. I would hope that rather than derailing a thread in the forum you would simply request someone to "Take it to the Top" and then do what you will in this thread.

Lets see how this goes, it worked very well when we initially started it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Rancidpunk666

I am sick and tired of everyone being so racist in this world. There are some people trying to make it in the world and other who just want to make a quick buck selling crack.

it doesn't matter if you are white, black, hispanic, arab, asian, if you are a sleezball you should be excluded from society and locked in jail. WHY would anyone want to be selling crack to 10 year olds. becuase they are too lazy to make an honest dollar. the media portrays this as mostly black people, but in chinatown, the suburbs and little italy this crap goes on.

i try not to be racist nor judge. but i cannot help judge someone who is such an evil person...

some will say god judges us all in the end

others will say that we just lay in a hole.

eitherway, we either lye in a hole til we are eaten by earthworms or we have etenrity or we go to hell.
so in my opinion why not try your hardest to do good, incase there really is a god, then you don't go to hell.

oh well /rant
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

I don't get why people are against the death penalty. if you kill 10 people mercilesly, you don't deserve to live off my dollar for the rest of your natural life. fuck you.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

Vanquisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Stewart
I am sick and tired of everyone being so racist in this world. There are some people trying to make it in the world and other who just want to make a quick buck selling crack.

it doesn't matter if you are white, black, hispanic, arab, asian, if you are a sleezball you should be excluded from society and locked in jail. WHY would anyone want to be selling crack to 10 year olds. becuase they are too lazy to make an honest dollar. the media portrays this as mostly black people, but in chinatown, the suburbs and little italy this crap goes on.

i try not to be racist nor judge. but i cannot help judge someone who is such an evil person...

some will say god judges us all in the end

others will say that we just lay in a hole.

eitherway, we either lye in a hole til we are eaten by earthworms or we have etenrity or we go to hell.
so in my opinion why not try your hardest to do good, incase there really is a god, then you don't go to hell.

oh well /rant

Yeah, we lay in a hole.

Big Heinous Anus
Harrow how me I take your place order? ^____^

Fuck my old friends. They've changed so much it's rediculous. We used to hang out and do literally everything together, then my other asshole friend came into their lives and started dating one of them, and now we rarely see eachother anymore.

To make matters worse, my asshole friend tried to break into my house the other day (I watched him) and then he lied about it to my face, and continues to lie, even when he knows I watched him. I want to fucking kill him, and the worst part is that my other friend would never believe me because they're "in love omglolftw"

man FUCK THAT SHIT!

I've never been a bad friend to any of them. I helped one of them along when their bf died, and I've never lied to any of them. I'm not the guilty one here, the asshole is for lying and ruining my friendships with the other two, and they're at fault for never wanting to hang out with me despite my numerous attempts. All any of them ever do is blow me off, and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all of it.

AND IM SICK OF ALL OF THEM!!

hotch
No Fucking Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza
I don't get why people are against the death penalty. if you kill 10 people mercilesly, you don't deserve to live off my dollar for the rest of your natural life. fuck you.

A) It costs more of your dollars for the state to prosecute a case where the death penalty is sought than to keep someone in prison for 35 years

B) Innocent people DO get convicted every now and then... IMO it's better to spare 100 guilty people than to execute 1 innocent.

Visor37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza

Executing a murderer is to stoop to his/her level.
You're punishing them for the inhumane act of taking someone's life by taking their life in turn? Yeah, real smart!

Kahnza
el borracho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visor37
You're punishing them for the inhumane act of taking someone's life by taking their life in turn? Yeah, real smart!

while hotch is right, you're wrong.

stooping to his level would be killing his family, or something to that effect.

you're punishing them for taking a life by ending theirs. hammurabi had the right idea.

OWK is my official hero.

toasterstreudel

I, for one, am incensed by all this complacency
Why oppose war only when there's a war?
Why defend the clinics only when they are attacked?
Why are we always reactive?
Let's activate something
Let's fuck shit up
Whatever happened to revolution for the hell of it?
Whatever happening to protesting nothing in particular, just
protesting cause it's Saturday and there's nothing else to do?

Crufia

I was somehow expecting the posts here to be about vinnie, but I guess that's not what this is about. Nothing against vinnie... I guess he just pushes people's buttons.

As for off-topic things I need closure on, it'd be my own hypocrisy. My view on guys trying to so hard to get girls who aren't interested in them is very clear, but I just can't stop from doing trying so hard myself.

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

The more I try to do things right for myself, to make myself "happy," the more I feel like I am fucking up my entire life. It's really depressing.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visor37

I laughed. I'm not sure what the rules are for this thread, so I'll hold back from calling you a fucking retarded dickhead for now, but rest assured that the thought is there.
.......v.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crufia
I was somehow expecting the posts here to be about vinnie, but I guess that's not what this is about. Nothing against vinnie... I guess he just pushes people's buttons.

Hi. My name is vinnie. I work in a button factory. One day, my boss said to me 'hey vinnie, are you busy?". I said no, so he said 'can you push this button with your right hand?'. So I pushed this button with my right hand...

Most of the people who can make coherent posts don't actually have any real problem with me. It's kids with insecurity issues that I seem to bother the most and they aren't bright enough to have noticed this thread yet
.......v.

Kahnza
el borracho

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
I laughed. I'm not sure what the rules are for this thread, so I'll hold back from calling you a fucking retarded dickhead for now, but rest assured that the thought is there.

thanks, vinnie. i can always count on you and Janet Reno to tell the forum exactly what i'm thinking.

OWK is my official hero.

hotch
No Fucking Way.

i <3 vinnie.