General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

M60 with ACOG...

L33T, haven't seen you in ages. You have your Class III, correct? Not sure if they make a dem-mil'd Semi M60. I doubt it, but I wanted to ask. I've been on the fence for a while about applying just to have the option to buy something crazy. Any impingement of "ur' freedums" since you've had it? ATF ever bugged you?

NICE ass setup man.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
M60 with ACOG...

L33T, haven't seen you in ages. You have your Class III, correct? Not sure if they make a dem-mil'd Semi M60. I doubt it, but I wanted to ask. I've been on the fence for a while about applying just to have the option to buy something crazy. Any impingement of "ur' freedums" since you've had it? ATF ever bugged you?

NICE ass setup man.

That's an M249 upper on a Mac-11 lower. You can get an M60 parts kit but I don't know anyone who makes semi receivers. It's that whole "shitload of work to make one because semi auto guns can't be open bolt" issue.

The relationship with the BATFE is what you make of it and how big of a dick you local investigator is. Sometimes they make huge deals out of nothing and you just have to grin and say OK. Sometimes they're in a hurry and don't give you any issues if you leave them alone. For example a dealer in Texas had the BATFE investigator flip shit over selling stripped AR lowers. He ended up putting a sign up saying stripped lowers were for repairing complete rifles and not building new rifles. It was his investigators fucked up view of the law, which would never have stood up in court but the dealer didn't have the resources to drag it into a court battle since he would probably have been shut down, had his license suspended and put out of business for the duration of the case. I don't blame him one bit.

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

This thread could use some hand guns.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

oh my fucking god

How long have you been collecting for, Haxor?

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
oh my fucking god

How long have you been collecting for, Haxor?

When I was 5 I got the lever action .22 in the top right of the first pic for my birthday. It's super light but at the time it felt like I was holding a telephone pole. I struggled to bring it to my shoulder for just a second and could see how proud my dad was. As I relaxed my grip and let the rifle fall to my waist I looked up and noticed an indian standing over me. I have no idea how he got into my birthday party or why no one else noticed him. He had just witnessed me, a 5 year old child, should a rifle for the first time and this brought him great sadness. A single tear rolled down his cheek and dripped on my upper lip. Shocked by this event I immediately tried to wipe his tear away with my tongue. The taste was AMAZING. It was as if I had found a single morsel of the mythical greek ambrosia. I knew that day that I must seek out more of this wonderful delight. It would be my life's mission.

I shot the indian and my dad helped me skin him. We served him for christmas dinner (3 days later). We used every part. I still use his pony tail as bore snake to this day.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
When I was 5 I got the lever action .22 in the top right of the first pic for my birthday. It's super light but at the time it felt like I was holding a telephone pole. I struggled to bring it to my shoulder for just a second and could see how proud my dad was. As I relaxed my grip and let the rifle fall to my waist I looked up and noticed an indian standing over me. I have no idea how he got into my birthday party or why no one else noticed him. He had just witnessed me, a 5 year old child, should a rifle for the first time and this brought him great sadness. A single tear rolled down his cheek and dripped on my upper lip. Shocked by this event I immediately tried to wipe his tear away with my tongue. The taste was AMAZING. It was as if I had found a single morsel of the mythical greek ambrosia. I knew that day that I must seek out more of this wonderful delight. It would be my life's mission.

I shot the indian and my dad helped me skin him. We served him for christmas dinner (3 days later). We used every part. I still use his pony tail as bore snake to this day.

With all of those guns, you're obviously a serious ammosexual, I can't even imagine how many children and neighbors you've accidentally killed over the years. : (

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
With all of those guns, you're obviously a serious ammosexual, I can't even imagine how many children and neighbors you've accidentally killed over the years. : (

Accidentally?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
Accidentally?

You haven't been around lately. lollersk8s is pretty paranoid that people with guns open carrying legally might slip and accidentally shoot him. Or that someone living next door might own guns and accidentally shoot him. And he makes a bunch of threads every time some dummy shoots someone.

To him, if you own more than 1 revolver in the nightstand, you're an ammosexual. Look at the threads made by him about guns the last couple of years and you can see who is actually paranoid.

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
You haven't been around lately. lollersk8s is pretty paranoid that people with guns open carrying legally might slip and accidentally shoot him. Or that someone living next door might own guns and accidentally shoot him. And he makes a bunch of threads every time some dummy shoots someone.

To him, if you own more than 1 revolver in the nightstand, you're an ammosexual. Look at the threads made by him about guns the last couple of years and you can see who is actually paranoid.

Oh I recognized the faggotry right from the get go. You did read my story about drinking the tears of liberals and eating a whole indian, right?

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Once in a blue moon I link stories of open carry idiots parading around town and morons who target practice in their own back yard killing neighbors.

These are things that should strike any intelligent person as dumb, and transcend your brainwashing about liberty/gun maker profits. The sad part is that category 4 recruit bullet stoppers like Bflaps feel obliged to defend these idiots who give all gun owners a bad name. Take that as you will. Common sense shouldn't work as trolling, but here we are

Seriously though, Haxor you've left sanity far behind, long ago. Are you rich? I'm thinking no. Look at that tiny trailer bedroom A minifridge? Nice. I picture you eating like shit and driving an old truck - all so that someone at Springfield Armory can live the opposite lifestyle. And you can taste these imaginary tears. Are you married? My guess is "no" but if you are I feel sorry for your spouse. Take a trip somewhere. See something interesting. Don't sperg all your pennies on useless junk that you maybe get to brag about online once a year, with the shittiest picture I've seen since 2002. How old is that camera?

You're not doing all this on foodstamps, are you?

Last edited by lollersk8s; 06-27-2014 at 02:39 PM..

Typhoon43

Pretty sure L33T has been making good money for quite some time now.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

For his sake I hope so, but it doesn't look like it. I would have a stockpile of toys myself if I had a bunch of extra cash, but what's up with his dwelling?

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: DISENGAGED

Quote:

pick one of those rifles in his pic that isn't a .22 or the sks. that one rifle alone is probably worth between 1 and 3 years worth of food stamps...

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

Once in a blue moon I link stories of open carry idiots parading around town and morons who target practice in their own back yard killing neighbors.

These are things that should strike any intelligent person as dumb, and transcend your brainwashing about liberty/gun maker profits. The sad part is that category 4 recruit bullet stoppers like Bflaps feel obliged to defend these idiots who give all gun owners a bad name. Take that as you will. Common sense shouldn't work as trolling, but here we are

Seriously though, Haxor you've left sanity far behind, long ago. Are you rich? I'm thinking no. Look at that tiny trailer bedroom A minifridge? Nice. I picture you eating like shit and driving an old truck - all so that someone at Springfield Armory can live the opposite lifestyle. And you can taste these imaginary tears. Are you married? My guess is "no" but if you are I feel sorry for your spouse. Take a trip somewhere. See something interesting. Don't sperg all your pennies on useless junk that you maybe get to brag about online once a year, with the shittiest picture I've seen since 2002. How old is that camera?

were you born an insufferable that complains about people that do stuff with their money that doesn't have anything to do with you or did you have to work at it?

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote: