General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post
It's ok if you caught in the fad with the other simpletons. You're fall off the bandwagon eventually and realize how ridiculous you sounded.

Sly: most limpiesimp douchebags will outgrow their affliction---this chump most assuredly will not.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post
It was a fad also decades ago when they "predicted" / made a fuss about a new coming ice age.

It's ok if you caught in the fad with the other simpletons. You're fall off the bandwagon eventually and realize how rediculous you sounded. And nice try pretending you're discrediting the provided proof with nothing more than your brainwashed opinion. Of course we know that is typical of you.

lol. You just throw out that fad thing whenever you don't have any excuses beyond "IT'S MY OPINION" don't you? Anthropogenic climate change is not a fad or a scam for money, that's not anything but a complete joke when the only fad has been ignorant conservatives like yourself fighting against the theory of man caused climate change because it's associated with "liberal" causes like environmentalism, having your opinions backed up by a small minority of scientists who are most probably wrong and many who are funded by coal and oil companies. You can keep pretending like you've proven it wrong with refuted and out of date data but reality is going to bite you in the ass eventually...well maybe other people will see how wrong you where anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
Sly: most limpiesimp douchebags will outgrow their affliction---this chump most assuredly will not.

All of your opinions about politics (And I suspect just about everything else outside of whatever greasy trade it is you ply) are completely worthless and you're a moron.

Gibonius

Shit, I should go to work tomorrow and tell all the atmospheric chemists that they can stop working on any problem related to anthropogenic global warming. The internet warriors have PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that we aren't doing anything to change the climate. I'm sure they'll be glad to know that they're wasting their careers.

All this time they were being misled by Al Gore, and they didn't even know it. Poor fellows

Xayd

the hundreds of posts in this thread were teetering on the brink between convincing the entire internets as we know it to make up their minds about global warming, and just when we thought one side would win, last ditch admissions of defeat from dumdum and badger_tard on page 31 @default ppp disguised as blowing each other e-politics kisses hit nothing but net, and the crowd was silenced.

Last edited by Xayd; 05-19-2008 at 06:52 PM..

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
lol. You just throw out that fad thing whenever you don't have any excuses beyond "IT'S MY OPINION" don't you? ....
As I said, you're caught in that goofy fad. Of course you're going to resist commonsense and proof. You're not alone in what all the simpleton have gotten caught up in.

Quote:
All of your opinions about politics (And I suspect just about everything else outside of whatever greasy trade it is you ply) are completely worthless and you're a moron.
Oh, stick and stone, man.... sticks and stones.

Here's a little hint for you, skippy: you're not being taken seriously in this thread (or most threads) because you bring nothing new to the topic and just bitch and moan.

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Shit, I should go to work tomorrow and tell all the atmospheric chemists that they can stop working on any problem related to anthropogenic global warming. The internet warriors have PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that we aren't doing anything to change the climate. I'm sure they'll be glad to know that they're wasting their careers.

And wasting grant money.

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
the hundreds of posts in this thread were teetering on the brink between convincing the entire internets as we know it to make up their minds about global warming, and just when we thought one side would win, last ditch admissions of defeat from dumdum and badger_tard on page 31 @default ppp disguised as blowing each other e-politics kisses hit nothing but net, and the crowd was silenced.

Wow, you're still flopping around, huh? The last time I made fun of your goofy ass was, what, page 10-12?

Xayd

the funny thing is the fact that people still keep posting in it this long, when a paraphrase of the thread title was "this is stupid, and here's my stupid argument for it".

Intuitiv

Everyone is a fucking scientist now a-days

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuitiv View Post
Everyone is a fucking scientist now a-days

it doesn't take much

least you need is an internet connection

Intuitiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFuzzyArchon View Post
it doesn't take much

least you need is an internet connection

I guess, but with it comes the downside of the internet.

You could find a scientist to tell you, and prove to you at that matter, anything.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

All this time they were being misled by Al Gore, and they didn't even know it. Poor fellows

Are you trying to solve the cool down of the upper atmosphere or the cool down of the oceans or the increase in antarctic ice mass?

Or perhaps solving the problem of ground based measurements being retracted due to heat island contamination. Just have them take new measurements next to a bonfire. That will prove global warming.

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post

Quote:
More than 31,000 scientists have signed a petition denying that man is responsible for global warming.
Dated 05/30/08

Nice find jubjub. Just more damning evidence against the "man-made" gw fad.

ephekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuitiv View Post
I guess, but with it comes the downside of the internet.

You could find a scientist to tell you, and prove to you at that matter, anything.
Just like you can find random interweb people to parrot anything.