General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
littleho
 
new headphones/mic for ps3

i dont have the money to fork for a 5.1 entertainment system so im thinkin of going for some nice headsets instead. i was looking at this, wondering if anyone have it:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efp21/home.aspx

unfortunately, thats the only one turtlebeach has for the ps3. the ones for the xbox looks better anyone have any suggestions? preferably under $100.
__________________
cebababab
Old 10-07-2009, 10:28 PM littleho is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
Just get a $30 bluetooth headset and save the rest of your money for a 5.1 system. My Sony 5.1 bargain system from 10+ years ago is still going strong; it's a good investment to make and makes games so much more awesome.

Going from shitty TV speakers to 5.1 is like going from SD to HD. Seriously. You'll never, ever want to go back.
__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

littleho
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
Just get a $30 bluetooth headset and save the rest of your money for a 5.1 system. My Sony 5.1 bargain system from 10+ years ago is still going strong; it's a good investment to make and makes games so much more awesome.

how much did it cost? im looking at them and they are like 400 bones. ill probably buy a new computer before i buy a sound system
__________________
cebababab
Old 10-07-2009, 11:03 PM littleho is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
how much did it cost? im looking at them and they are like 400 bones. ill probably buy a new computer before i buy a sound system

My parents got it for me for xmas... so uh... probably around $200 if I know my parents. It was the only thing I wanted, and it was the only thing I got, except for some shitty tighty whities.
__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 10-07-2009, 11:04 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

littleho
 
does that include a receiver as well? i dont know where to begin looking for that stuff!
__________________
cebababab
Old 10-07-2009, 11:06 PM littleho is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
does that include a receiver as well? i dont know where to begin looking for that stuff!

Yup. Receiver, sub, 5 speakers. Maybe wait until Black Friday to get a good quality one for a cheap price?
__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 10-07-2009, 11:10 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

contrad1ktion
 
contrad1ktion's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
Yup. Receiver, sub, 5 speakers. Maybe wait until Black Friday to get a good quality one for a cheap price?

wait for black friday, or wait for Dell to have some deal where you can pick up a set
__________________
0131f4078436ea43f7660eb4f4f30ee3 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
5d575a52ffd210a0e1596134bffc1bcb
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 AM contrad1ktion is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

InsanezX2
 
InsanezX2's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
except for some shitty tighty whities.

Used?
__________________
Don't sqeeze the pancake batter.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:58 AM InsanezX2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

littleho
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by contrad1ktion View Post
wait for black friday, or wait for Dell to have some deal where you can pick up a set

dell haz speakers?
__________________
cebababab
Old 10-08-2009, 10:32 AM littleho is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

contrad1ktion
 
contrad1ktion's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleho View Post
dell haz speakers?

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/c...n&s=dhs&~ck=mn

they dont have Dell branded speakers as far as i know, but you can pick up that crap when that accessory sales.
__________________
0131f4078436ea43f7660eb4f4f30ee3 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
5d575a52ffd210a0e1596134bffc1bcb
Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 PM contrad1ktion is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.