General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

<3

http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/793_image005.jpg

Me with clothes on for a change
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:16 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1831  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Mulan
cunning linguist
 
Mulan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
<3

http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/793_image005.jpg

Me with clothes on for a change

Awww, you look so sweet. I don't believe for a second that you can't find a date.

Older pics:

short hair. I look like a small gay guy:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4872/dsc000385wy.jpg

from a chop thread way back when:
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4...ttechop6os.jpg

making dough for dumpling skins:
http://x019.uploaderx.net/x/DSC00022.JPG

legs:
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2...econde27op.jpg
__________________
Officially intarweb married to Demosh 23.02.04
Founder and member of the [M] Cantonese (廣東話) Crew, an umbrella corporation that includes 中山, 东莞, 台山, 潮州, 客家, etc.
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club
39b56ecc24c1deef096b4f39f96d42c6

Last edited by Mulan; 12-20-2007 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: dumpling pic doesn't work :(
Old 12-20-2007, 01:36 AM Mulan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1832  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
Awww, you look so sweet. I don't believe for a second that you can't find a date.

It is not a case of I cannot find one... it is a case of I have never had to look before. That pic is the one I am using on my profile for internet dating and yeah... I am fighting people off with sticks at the moment. This is odd and confusing. Personally, I think it is a terrible photo...

I am also at the moment convincing someone that they do not want to come to my place... this is some crazy stuff. Aggressive internet women scare me I have decided
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:57 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1833  

RobCrezz
 
RobCrezz's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
It is not a case of I cannot find one... it is a case of I have never had to look before. That pic is the one I am using on my profile for internet dating and yeah... I am fighting people off with sticks at the moment. This is odd and confusing. Personally, I think it is a terrible photo...

I am also at the moment convincing someone that they do not want to come to my place... this is some crazy stuff. Aggressive internet women scare me I have decided

I thought you were married dude.
__________________
UK re%

im not sure if we are supposed to eat dogs theyre really useful for tracking and defense... but horses are also useful as vehicles. - mcovey
Old 12-20-2007, 02:24 AM RobCrezz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1834  

Burner27
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCrezz View Post
I thought you were married dude.


Married or at last I remember, engaged.
__________________
I see dumb people....They're everywhere!!! They walk around like everyone else.....they don't even know they're dumb.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:27 AM Burner27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1835  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner27 View Post
Married or at last I remember, engaged.
It is a long story. Minimal details revolve around her parents won in the end and she left me literally a few days before I flew off to the middle east.

That was bad timing. I thought I would give this internet dating thing a try and either women are very different to what I thought they were, or I am a lot better looking that I figured I was...
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:22 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1836  

Mulan
cunning linguist
 
Mulan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
It is a long story. Minimal details revolve around her parents won in the end and she left me literally a few days before I flew off to the middle east.

That was bad timing. I thought I would give this internet dating thing a try and either women are very different to what I thought they were, or I am a lot better looking that I figured I was...

__________________
Officially intarweb married to Demosh 23.02.04
Founder and member of the [M] Cantonese (廣東話) Crew, an umbrella corporation that includes 中山, 东莞, 台山, 潮州, 客家, etc.
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club
39b56ecc24c1deef096b4f39f96d42c6
Old 12-20-2007, 01:21 PM Mulan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1837  

neoaetherx
this thread makes me sad
 
neoaetherx's Avatar
 

Last edited by neoaetherx; 12-31-2007 at 12:18 PM..
Old 12-20-2007, 01:24 PM neoaetherx is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1838  

Bapes
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
Bapes's Avatar
 
__________________
no.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:48 PM Bapes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1839  

yolo
 

black is a good color for you

happy holidays
Old 12-24-2007, 03:37 PM yolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1840  

spatula
I stick my fingers up my ass... then smell them
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
Awww, you look so sweet. I don't believe for a second that you can't find a date.

Older pics:

short hair. I look like a small gay guy:


from a chop thread way back when:


making dough for dumpling skins:


legs:

hot legs and long hair looks good

but i'm not going to lie you DO look like that guy from Beverly Hills Ninja in that first picture

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/...0/18448051.jpg
Old 12-31-2007, 07:55 PM spatula is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1841  

Namrok
 
http://namrok.rooms.cwal.net/suit2.JPG

Well, there's me, all dressed up and no place to go. Long story.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:21 AM Namrok is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1843  

yolo
 
boy has the internet come a long way.

I remember using AOL/Hotline/IRC like 10 years ago, and the only pictures I saw were pale, skinny, white nerds who lived on their PCs. Or fat middle aged women who were like programming/gaming gods
Old 01-05-2008, 08:33 PM yolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1844  

Namrok
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolo View Post
I remember using AOL/Hotline/IRC like 10 years ago, and the only pictures I saw were pale, skinny, white nerds who lived on their PCs.

Yeah well, 10 years ago that's what I was. No longer thank god!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:31 AM Namrok is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1845  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.