General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Do you ever take the Le Sabre out?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-04-2011, 01:05 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
don't be a pussy.

323 GTX and a box of extra wheel bearings.

here: http://sturtevant.com/323GTX/forsale.htm

this one is particularly interesting: http://www.sturtevant.com/323gtx/fs_sinfield/
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:41 PM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Don't listen to [H]ard|On, he's still dribbling BMW jizz off his chin.

The 3.0 ford v6 is an excellent motor, we've got it in our Fusion, and since it's a sister to the 6, I can tell you it's an excellent car. The 6 is geared more toward younger people, so isn't quite as soft and civilized as the Fusion, and it does handle well. It would make an excellent car, overall. The three is nice too, but smaller, and not quite the power.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 09-06-2011, 01:51 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Fri'Chickenisha
 
Fri'Chickenisha's Avatar
 
I'd defiantly go for a BMW M3, over a BMW M6.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:04 PM Fri'Chickenisha is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri'Chickenisha View Post
I'd defiantly go for a BMW M3, over a BMW M6.

Hey, [H]ard|On, I think we just found you your buddy!
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Don't listen to [H]ard|On, he's still dribbling BMW jizz off his chin.

The 3.0 ford v6 is an excellent motor, we've got it in our Fusion, and since it's a sister to the 6, I can tell you it's an excellent car. The 6 is geared more toward younger people, so isn't quite as soft and civilized as the Fusion, and it does handle well. It would make an excellent car, overall. The three is nice too, but smaller, and not quite the power.

What did i say about the fusion besides bringing up platform sharing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fri'Chickenisha View Post
I'd defiantly go for a BMW M3, over a BMW M6.

I would too. M6 is for old rotund fuckers like Tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Hey, [H]ard|On, I think we just found you your buddy!

You just like that smiley...
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 09-06-2011, 08:01 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.