General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

drove by the jaguar dealer and they had like 50 of them

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DuMa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post

theWITNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post

Cool. Did you buy a Touareg from them because you crashed your M3 on the way there?

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

[QUOTE=Jehannum;24864739]WTF are you talking about? I've only ever seen them with dual exhausts.[quote]

V12 E-types had quad pipes.

[QUOTE=Jehannum;24864739fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you[/QUOTE]

Well said!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post

x eleventybazillion.... I ran one on my way to work the other day... Needless to say, he smoked me like a nice rack of salmon...

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Grazehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
x eleventybazillion.... I ran one on my way to work the other day... Needless to say, he smoked me like a nice rack of salmon...

When did this become ugly car thread? The GT500 performance poorly on a race track. The 302 will spank it any day of the week(maybe not in a straight line); it offers the best bang for your buck.
The mustang sure does make the Corvette look exotic though(not like its isnt sexy when not compared to that thing)

occupant

that's a sexy Jag...I mean, I got no problems with the current Jag lineup, other than my wife doesn't want to spend 85K on an XK or 53K on an XF. She doesn't like the shades of blue they come in.

But that hybrid thing is pretty slick.

At first glance I thought this was a coupe replacement for the Cadillac XLR. No shit. The steering wheel shape confirmed it, and the talk about "THIS IS A FUCKING JAGUAR" broke my heart.