Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Oh man... I'm getting my popcorn

Supra vs z32, Round 1, FIGHT!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

hamzam

Well, then you should consider asking yourself why you brought up headgaskets.

Suppose my engine was in the engine bay and I had to do routine maintenance... like change my plugs.

My SUPERIOR ENGINE BAY! might come in handy, as you may have suggested, but I think I'd lean more on the side that everything is in plain sight.

And please, "Pro-tip" me on how you get a block machined, prepped, blueprinted, etc, while it's still in the engine bay.

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzam View Post
Well, then you should consider asking yourself why you brought up headgaskets.

Suppose my engine was in the engine bay and I had to do routine maintenance... like change my plugs.

My SUPERIOR ENGINE BAY! might come in handy, as you may have suggested, but I think I'd lean more on the side that everything is in plain sight.

And please, "Pro-tip" me on how you get a block machined, prepped, blueprinted, etc, while it's still in the engine bay.

I brought up head gaskets because you showed that turd of a 7M (which I've seen eat head gaskets despite bumping torque on the head bolts up to 75 lb-ft, the only real solution is to swap to studs).

And I can change plugs on a Z32 in 15 minutes. All you do is pull the coil packs, unlike in a 7M engine bay, where you have to pull the crossover pipe.

And rebuild? But I thought Toyoters were bulletproof!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

This isn't a fight. The guy's working on a 3rd gen Supra. That's about as retarded as they come. It'll be like throwing rocks at the short bus.

hamzam

I have ARP head studs, along with a nice MHG. Crossover pipe? FFIM makes more sense to me.

I can keep listing nice, new parts, but I already did my homework. For me. Add the fact that I really have nothing to prove to you, random internet guy.

As far a rebuild, why the hell not, the engine had 120,000 miles on it. I had the time. Knowledge. Resources. Determination. A plan. Considering it was originally non-turbo.

So now it's about.... Toyotas? All Toyotas?

I'm a car lover, in general. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone like you reppin' any brand. I'm suddenly a retard because I a chose to get an MKIII Supra..... Sweet, bro. Real mature. Keep it up!

Any engine can be made bulletproof. Toyota did it right from the factory with the JZ series (first in the A70 chassis...) and Nissan produced a factory "bullet-proof" engine with the RB series.

But hey, I'm done arguing with ya, not worth my time. I have no idea what you are trying to prove with random (mis) information.

However, and I say this with a smirk on my face, I'm sure you're gonna have something to say.

Jehannum

Quote:
I have ARP head studs, along with a nice MHG. Crossover pipe? FFIM makes more sense to me.

I can keep listing nice, new parts, but I already did my homework. For me. Add the fact that I really have nothing to prove to you, random internet guy.

As far a rebuild, why the hell not, the engine had 120,000 miles on it. I had the time. Knowledge. Resources. Determination. A plan. Considering it was originally non-turbo.

So now it's about.... Toyotas? All Toyotas?

I'm a car lover, in general. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone like you reppin' any brand. I'm suddenly a retard because I a chose to get an MKIII Supra..... Sweet, bro. Real mature. Keep it up!

Any engine can be made bulletproof. Toyota did it right from the factory with the JZ series (first in the A70 chassis...) and Nissan produced a factory "bullet-proof" engine with the RB series.

But hey, I'm done arguing with ya, not worth my time. I have no idea what you are trying to prove with random (mis) information.

However, and I say this with a smirk on my face, I'm sure you're gonna have something to say.

Oh, so now it's only superior if you change everything around. Nice move, brah.

grjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
Oh, so now it's only superior if you change everything around. Nice move, brah.

what the fuck are you getting on about? Haven't both your nissans engines had to come apart since you last rebuilt them which coincidentally wasn't very long ago? fuck man, I swear you guys are actually women on the rag sometimes...

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post
what the fuck are you getting on about? Haven't both your nissans engines had to come apart since you last rebuilt them which coincidentally wasn't very long ago? fuck man, I swear you guys are actually women on the rag sometimes...

Pot, this is Kettle, come in Pot!

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post

I was just objecting to hamtard's description of his "proper" Mazda3 stereo. He's the one that consequently brought in all that about how he's the god of all fabrication and we should shut the fuck up and listen to him.

theWITNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

Anyone remember the thread where Pedoman showed up with a new S4, people called , then someone from GenMay actually met up with him to "race" and verify that he was real?

I think the other car was a red C5 Vette... I may be wrong though...

hamzam

oh man. put another bag in the microwave.

since you are totally making yourself look like an idiot, i will add the fact that i never said i was a master fabricator, or a 'pro', unlike you.

i never said anyone should listen to me. infact, i agreed with HardOn in his recommendation of fiberglass.

...and none of your 3 listed cars are stock. what hallened, factory parts not strong enough ?

poor baby. keep crying.

Jehannum

Quote:
oh man. put another bag in the microwave.

since you are totally making yourself look like an idiot, i will add the fact that i never said i was a master fabricator, or a 'pro', unlike you.

i never said anyone should listen to me. infact, i agreed with HardOn in his recommendation of fiberglass.

...and none of your 3 listed cars are stock. what hallened, factory parts not strong enough ?

poor baby. keep crying.

Your stereo looks like crap, and you bought the wrong year Supra. Congratulations, you win the retard prize.

edit: are you one of those dieselstation retards that thinks just because you did something, it's deserving of praise?

Last edited by Jehannum; 10-14-2011 at 12:44 PM..

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Its not deserving of insult either.

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Its not deserving of insult either.

Give him a participant ribbon then, so he can feel like a winner.

I mean, the only thing those pics are missing to be in a ghettoraid thread is a big black box to cover the hacked shit he doesn't want anyone to see (though apparently, he's quite proud of the fact that he's ruined the dash and interior of his mazda). Fuck, he's already pulled out the "it's just a beater, I only really spend money on my 'nice' car" excuse.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWITNESS View Post
Anyone remember the thread where Pedoman showed up with a new S4, people called , then someone from GenMay actually met up with him to "race" and verify that he was real?

I think the other car was a red C5 Vette... I may be wrong though...

You mean his dupe account