General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Phil Taylor
I'll be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperochini View Post
That's because their car sits higher than yours and they can see in front of you, and they can see that there are no cars in front of you, and then they wonder why the fuck you're going so slow, and then they look at the car in the lane to the right, that is going the same speed as you, while driving next to you and they wonder why your stupid ass isn't in the lane to the right, and then they realized they are trapped behind two fucking retards, so they get fed up and start tailgating your stupid fucking jew ass because they are tired of driving 15 under the speed limit in the far left lane and they want to hint you to get the fuck out of the way..... but they know that if they hit the horn, shit might hit the fan.
not even vaguely right in any respect.

i don't drive on roads with more than 1 lane very often, and don't ever drive at 15 under you dolt. they probably just see a small, very fast classic car being driven by a young and well-to-do guy, and have to be all macho about it. either that or they're shitty drivers who subconsciously bought a big car because they're scared shitless of crashing.

you obviosly fall into the former category of 4x4 owners, judging by your aggressive tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
y'know... pretty much this

^^

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...

Last edited by Phil Taylor; 10-14-2011 at 02:37 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gribly

Quote:
fuck yes OJ style
any bronco with a removable back is tits

except the bronco II

I love Bronco 2's. Throw some first gen explorer axles under there and you have a rig that will twice as good off-road as anything modern.

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor View Post
not even vaguely right in any respect.

i don't drive on roads with more than 1 lane very often, and don't ever drive at 15 under you dolt. they probably just see a small, very fast classic car being driven by a young and well-to-do guy, and have to be all macho about it. either that or they're shitty drivers who subconsciously bought a big car because they're scared shitless of crashing.

you obviosly fall into the former category of 4x4 owners, judging by your aggressive tone.

^^

the UK is a different animal traffic-wise than the US
and if you don't pace the car next to you at 15 under... well it doesn't apply to you, does it?

Asa of the Infidel Crew

theWITNESS

Quote:
I don't know if you're referring to me, but if you are.. you are in no position to be calling me an idiot

If you live in the city and use it as a commuter car, yes, you're an idiot. If you actually drive it off-road, then that's pretty cool, and I was just kidding around by calling you an idiot.

pepperochini

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWITNESS View Post
If you live in the city and use it as a commuter car, yes, you're an idiot. If you actually drive it off-road, then that's pretty cool, and I was just kidding around by calling you an idiot.

Meh, things aren't always blk & wht
Its my dd but yes when I have time I actually try to ditch the pavement. I needed a well rounded car b/c Im not in the position to have multiple cars right now .

[OP]
Also, when I comment on other drivers and my reaction to their single minded, narrow headed driving habits.... Keep in mind that I deal with Los Angeles drivers on a daily basis, a large percentage of which should be shot execution style... also that in the past year I have had two of my cars wrecked at no fault of mine, both total loss. I didnt even get a chance to rub a buger in the carpet of my 2nd gs430. Had it for less than a month. Sorry if I sound like a bitter fuck, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles in my part of town...

I can understand that some people feel like superman just because they sit a foot higher, and I can understand your resentment towards those douchebags.

jaredballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad View Post
what is the best car if i do not want to be a poseur?

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredballer View Post

That's the car you buy to show the world you have neither money, creativity or taste

[H]ard|On

Quote:
fuck yes OJ style
any bronco with a removable back is tits

except the bronco II

Whatever, any "bronco" that isn't pre-77 (more specifically pre-75 in CA) is a bloated ugly hunk of junk

I guess third gens (<86 from wiki) are "alright"

Ps. look a future bronco

theWITNESS

Quote:
Meh, things aren't always blk & wht
Its my dd but yes when I have time I actually try to ditch the pavement. I needed a well rounded car b/c Im not in the position to have multiple cars right now .

[OP]
Also, when I comment on other drivers and my reaction to their single minded, narrow headed driving habits.... Keep in mind that I deal with Los Angeles drivers on a daily basis, a large percentage of which should be shot execution style... also that in the past year I have had two of my cars wrecked at no fault of mine, both total loss. I didnt even get a chance to rub a buger in the carpet of my 2nd gs430. Had it for less than a month. Sorry if I sound like a bitter fuck, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles in my part of town...

I can understand that some people feel like superman just because they sit a foot higher, and I can understand your resentment towards those douchebags.

Actually that makes a lot of sense. If I kept having cars getting hit because of douchebag drivers, I'd end up getting something obnoxiously large too. A few years ago, a friend of my parents' kept totaling newer Acuras and BMW sedans, so her husband bought her a late 90s Lexus LX450 (basically the Land Cruiser). I'm pretty sure she's still driving it.

pepperochini

Quote:
there she is in all her glory...

PS. If that bronco ^ ever makes it into production, it would be clutch as fuck

[H]ard|On

You mean Hellaclutch

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

fuck, that Bronco was a pile of shit, FWD and IRS

Asa of the Infidel Crew

[H]ard|On

Quote:
fuck, that Bronco was a pile of shit, FWD and IRS

I wouldn't hold IRS against it. Works great where it would actually be used - like a mall, or an unpaved parking lot at the most...

jaredballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I wouldn't hold IRS against it. Works great where it would actually be used - like a mall, or an unpaved parking lot at the most...

IFS and IRS aren't as bad as people make it out to be, for light trails and some hilly terrain it does not compromise the vehicle that much. If you are doing serious off-roading, then a solid-axle or offset axle would be preferred, obviously...

for the average joe that sees a dirt trail once a decade, IFS/IRS will hold up just fine

FWD for off-roading = lose, however. No matter how you cut it, 4x4 > RWD > nowheeldrive > FWD

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyes View Post
Do you ever make threads that aren't about how you're a super aware, hyper considerate nigh on professional driver who is habitually plagued by lesser, down syndromy tards who get in your way on the road?

He made this thread 1 second after it all happened.