General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

PinkysAvenger
Pinkys Avenger
my title sucks i need a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristchan
where's my panties
sitting on my desk. i was gonna mail it tomorrow, but wasnt sure about mail to england, what with the attacks and all

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkys Avenger
sitting on my desk. i was gonna mail it tomorrow, but wasnt sure about mail to england, what with the attacks and all

Ovrclckd V-2 Schneider
Thin White Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soybomb
Can you even call a 6 letter word a big word?

Either way I doubt you're getting cookies after that.

The notion of size, or value (a la the term "five dollar word" and similar) of word doesn't derive from it's absolute length, but more it's obscurity and the rarity of it's use in daily conversation. Palate is just a big word for the sense of taste, tho when used in that sense it's almost always modified "educated palate", "refined palate". While the phrase "sense of taste" has more letters, it's the far more common way to describe the concept. Therefore, I say "palate" is a "big" word or a high value word (I'd say it's worth about $6)

Also, my edumacation was well rounded - I can cook and bake rather well, actually. I took baking as an elective course in highschool (because I was hungry, and they made delicious egg bread), and my grandmother taught me to bake and cook when I was little. Various girlfriends have added to that knowledge over the years, and I find myself, thanks to those teachers, capable in the kitchen - if I don't know how to make, I sure as hell can find and follow a recipe for almost anything I don't need cookies.

I can also sing and dance, I am a skilled equestrian and fencer, I speak French, German, English and Spanish fluently, hold two University degrees - a bachelors, and a first professional level doctorate, play guitar and piano fluently and have been on five different continents. And, on top of all that, my mommy thinks I'm handsome.

Ovrclckd V-2 Schneider
Thin White Duke

Quote:
oh fuck me

Unfortunately, that seems to lead to pregnancy, and I *really* don't want children.

You'd suck my child support well dry.

kristchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovrclckd V-2 Schneider
You'd suck my child support well dry.

he's on to me

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Whats the british equivelant of pudding? i wanna make some and send them out to us europeans.

Vilkata
Not as sexy as Reverend Winte either.

Quote:
no. you were whining about never getting messages, so I sent you one. you replied with that.

and yeah, I saw your new one. bitch.
Why didn't you reply to it?
"Shut up ho! Eat my bits!"
cace92f9c48eddc3f5e9b92e69931482

PLEASE BAN ME
radeonic2
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987
Whats the british equivelant of pudding? i wanna make some and send them out to us europeans.
tea amd crumpets?

Onnotangu
onnotangu

I love cookies. and I miss DW's Most of all.

kristchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata
Why didn't you reply to it?
I don't have free text messages

kristchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987
brits don't have pudding?

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

im sure we call it something fucked up

Soybomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovrclckd V-2 Schneider
The notion of size, or value (a la the term "five dollar word" and similar) of word doesn't derive from it's absolute length, but more it's obscurity and the rarity of it's use in daily conversation. Palate is just a big word for the sense of taste, tho when used in that sense it's almost always modified "educated palate", "refined palate". While the phrase "sense of taste" has more letters, it's the far more common way to describe the concept. Therefore, I say "palate" is a "big" word or a high value word (I'd say it's worth about $6)

Also, my edumacation was well rounded - I can cook and bake rather well, actually. I took baking as an elective course in highschool (because I was hungry, and they made delicious egg bread), and my grandmother taught me to bake and cook when I was little. Various girlfriends have added to that knowledge over the years, and I find myself, thanks to those teachers, capable in the kitchen - if I don't know how to make, I sure as hell can find and follow a recipe for almost anything I don't need cookies.

I can also sing and dance, I am a skilled equestrian and fencer, I speak French, German, English and Spanish fluently, hold two University degrees - a bachelors, and a first professional level doctorate, play guitar and piano fluently and have been on five different continents. And, on top of all that, my mommy thinks I'm handsome.

I still think its rather pedestrian as far as words go. Now if you had picked umami... I am the very model of a modern Major-General, I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral, I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical, From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical; I'm very well acquainted too with matters mathematical, I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical, About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news--- With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse. But I still like cookies I don't have to make.

karax

Dear Kristchan,
Those cookies look really yummy. And your daughter is cute.
That is all.

sizzlinggrace
My desk is sticky. *sizzle sizzle sizzle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soybomb
I still think its rather pedestrian as far as words go. Now if you had picked umami... I am the very model of a modern Major-General, I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral, I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical, From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical; I'm very well acquainted too with matters mathematical, I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical, About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news--- With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse. But I still like cookies I don't have to make.

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse!