General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

toasterstreudel

i want to fucking kill my roommate. i was hooking up with one girl on my floor, he goes after her when we are done and im pretty sure they have had sex. i hook up with another girl and this time the girl says "i like you and all but i dont want to get involved with anyone on our floor" and i end up telling him this, he still pursues her, and im sure that by now they have done something. not to mention, he had a girlfriend who im pretty sure he has cheated on with numerous girls. he had her over the other day, im not sure if they are still going out, but it still sickened me. i probably sound like a jealous asshole, but i don't fucking care. you don't do these things. you just don't.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasterstreudel
i want to fucking kill my roommate. i was hooking up with one girl on my floor, he goes after her when we are done and im pretty sure they have had sex. i hook up with another girl and this time the girl says "i like you and all but i dont want to get involved with anyone on our floor" and i end up telling him this, he still pursues her, and im sure that by now they have done something. not to mention, he had a girlfriend who im pretty sure he has cheated on with numerous girls. he had her over the other day, im not sure if they are still going out, but it still sickened me. i probably sound like a jealous asshole, but i don't fucking care. you don't do these things. you just don't.

Maybe you need to find a better class of woman to hang around with.

Please find below some line breaks and capitals that you can feel free to cut and past and use at will in future too:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
.......v.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
Maybe you need to find a better class of woman to hang around with.

Please find below some line breaks and capitals that you can feel free to cut and past and use at will in future too:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
I think you've confused the Bone Closet with the Shakespeare Literary Guild Forums.

Tubgirl'sToyboy

Sexisteph needs to STFU

There, i said it

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubgirl'sToyboy
Sexisteph needs to STFU

There, i said it

Why? Don't feed into the group mentality and immediately bash steph unless you have a valid reason to do so.

I'm getting sick of this shit. Half of the people that bash her don't even have a valid reason for doing so, they just want to join in on the bashing. Fuck that. It should NOT be allowed in this forum. And I've specified - this is not me sticking up for her as I don't give a fuck about her. However, what is going on in this community is fucking ridiculous. We are NOT the main forum, so you are the one that needs to STFU.

Tubgirl'sToyboy

One idiotic comment after another, i'm a tolerant man, but she takes the piss. That "group mentality" exists because clearly i'm not the only who thinks this, it's not some sort of bullying bandwagon.

Zetherin

Quote:
One idiotic comment after another, i'm a tolerant man, but she takes the piss. That "group mentality" exists because clearly i'm not the only who thinks this, it's not some sort of bullying bandwagon.

You think that because you're not the only one that thinks this that badgering her is justified? That is fucking absurd. The 'group mentality' exists and just because many seem to 'agree' upon it does not mean that it isn't a bullying bandwagon.

AND even if her posts are idiotic, this is NOT the forum to constantly bash her in. Take it to this thread or the main forum. The point is not about her in particular...it's about the forum going to shit and being just like the others. This is supposed to be a more mature forum that handles matters just a tad differently than 'you're a fucking retard just stfu'.

Last edited by Zetherin; 10-25-2006 at 12:01 PM..

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

steph makes a lot of posts here that are dead-on. why do people want to push away a young, female perspective when clearly this forum is lacking in regular female posters? sure, sometimes she says things that are dumb, but ive yet to see her attack, spam or troll in a thread. if her opinion is dumb or wrong to you, then post an alternative view, why attack? if you want to attack someone, attack vinnie. that dipshit attacks anything that doesnt comform to his 'classy/sophisticated' view of himself.

for steph

vinnie

Quote:
Sexisteph needs to STFU

There, i said it

I second the motion. She is one fucking retarded attention whore who pulls out every fucking cliche she can manage.

I am quite certain that she has claimed she was molested as a child- by an uncle with a hairy chest to be precise- on a number of occassions. She has also denied this when it suits her. She is a single mother, who alternates between hating her current partner and 'loving' him... the latter is defined purely by sex which apparently he is not very good at.

Even though she bitched and whinged for months, she finally stopped talking in Ebonics, which is about the only positive the dumb whore has going for her.
.......v.

Tubgirl'sToyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin
even if her posts are idiotic, this is NOT the forum to constantly bash her in. Take it to this thread or the main forum.
That's exactly what i just did, i haven't once attacked her in on the forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche
why do people want to push away a young, female perspective when clearly this forum is lacking in regular female posters?
I can think of several, all of which give far more intelligent, mature and wise advice imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche
if you want to attack someone, attack vinnie.
I don't like him either, but i agree with almost everything he has to say, even if the delivery is sometimes uncalled-for

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag

Quote:

I can think of several, all of which give far more intelligent, mature and wise advice imo

several.... out of how many thousands of males? how are you going to argue that this forum isnt seriously lacking in male to female ratio? i understand its the nature of the beast since this is genmay afterall. however, unless a poster was a useless troll, why would people want to drive away a female opinion when so many threads are created by males who are looking to understand how the female mind works? you think others are better, thats fine. but is she really worthless? should she really stop posting so we can have less variety of female views?

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I second the motion. She is one fucking retarded attention whore who pulls out every fucking cliche she can manage.

I am quite certain that she has claimed she was molested as a child- by an uncle with a hairy chest to be precise- on a number of occassions. She has also denied this when it suits her. She is a single mother, who alternates between hating her current partner and 'loving' him... the latter is defined purely by sex which apparently he is not very good at.

Even though she bitched and whinged for months, she finally stopped talking in Ebonics, which is about the only positive the dumb whore has going for her.

I would rather keep Steph and get rid of PrettyInPink.
-GavinZac

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
I would rather keep Steph and get rid of PrettyInPink.

agreed.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaDouche View Post
several.... out of how many thousands of males? how are you going to argue that this forum isnt seriously lacking in male to female ratio? i understand its the nature of the beast since this is genmay afterall. however, unless a poster was a useless troll, why would people want to drive away a female opinion when so many threads are created by males who are looking to understand how the female mind works? you think others are better, thats fine. but is she really worthless? should she really stop posting so we can have less variety of female views?

guess what? most girls dont post in this forum on a frequent basis because you guys defer to the opinions of fucking retarded women. and i do mean RETARDED. of all the girls who post here, i think that sweetie (perhaps) and lilms post the most intelligent things. honestly, why would you want the opinion of an idiot on these relationship issues? ugh.

vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
agreed.

Based on recent experience, I would like to see them both die in a terrible firey car accident type bitch fight.

PrettyInPink appears to have all the making of a fat ugly self righteous feminist wannabe dyke without even a bike.
.......v.