General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Damn, when thread started at talking about fremont i thought i might be able to walk to the fricking meet, now it's in oakland oh well, time to dust the ice skates off. been about 8 years. God help anyone within 10ft of me
Old 12-01-2003, 09:41 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#121  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Daemonite
 
Quote:
Originally posted by topcat989
Damn, when thread started at talking about fremont i thought i might be able to walk to the fricking meet, now it's in oakland oh well, time to dust the ice skates off. been about 8 years. God help anyone within 10ft of me
freeeemont...i live there...dammit oakland?!

anyway daemonite will be gracing oakland on dec 6th!
Old 12-01-2003, 10:55 PM Daemonite is offline  
Reply With Quote
#122  

sabrina
 
sabrina's Avatar
 
so, uh... what's in oakland?
__________________
Intarweb married to basil_limeade as of 11/02/2003. <3

Member of the [M] Photography Club

wr3kt's n00blet

d8f2535464d0451653919f9f81de538d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:58 PM sabrina is offline  
Reply With Quote
#123  

basil_limeade
quack!
 
basil_limeade's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally posted by sabrina
so, uh... what's in oakland?
RTFT, muffin. The ice rink place, I think...
__________________
Intarweb married to sabrina as of 11/02/2003. <3

She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist. --Sartre
Old 12-01-2003, 11:03 PM basil_limeade is offline  
Reply With Quote
#124  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
oakland

wtf

not another oakland meet

didnt you people learn from the quest for bubb rubb? fucking ubercaff and mr bland showed up... while I was like.... within eyeshot of them but didnt know it... thats three people.. two if you dont count me which you shouldnt really..

<edit> of course you wouldnt, you're all
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-01-2003, 11:05 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#125  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally posted by basil_limeade
RTFT, muffin. The ice rink place, I think...
and a ton of Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants on Franklin, Webster, and scattered all along the upper part of International Bouelvard.
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 12-01-2003, 11:05 PM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#126  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally posted by G[h]EttOrAiD
oakland

wtf

not another oakland meet

didnt you people learn from the quest for bubb rubb? fucking ubercaff and mr bland showed up... while I was like.... within eyeshot of them but didnt know it... thats three people.. two if you dont count me which you shouldnt really..
just fucking come, mansechs king from Down Under is coming
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 12-01-2003, 11:06 PM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#127  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally posted by miasman1
just fucking come, mansechs king from Down Under is coming
oakland is ghetto, oakland is cursed, oakland has shitty roads so I'm not taking the eclipse... its bad on all counts

maybe i'll stop by their crapshanty for a few minutes or something.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-01-2003, 11:07 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#128  

electric!sheep
 
Quote:
Originally posted by sabrina
so, uh... what's in oakland?
Lots of black people. And an ice rink.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:07 PM electric!sheep is offline  
Reply With Quote
#129  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally posted by G[h]EttOrAiD
oakland is ghetto, oakland is cursed, oakland has shitty roads so I'm not taking the eclipse... its bad on all counts
then take the Volvo, better yet take BART!
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 12-01-2003, 11:08 PM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#130  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally posted by miasman1
then take the Volvo, better yet take BART!
ohhellno

ohHELLLL NO

actually I might still have the ladera auto shop truck at that point... 5sp, guessing its a beater... gonna be so fun in the rain
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#131  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally posted by G[h]EttOrAiD
ohhellno

ohHELLLL NO

actually I might still have the ladera auto shop truck at that point... 5sp, guessing its a beater... gonna be so fun in the rain
i don't care HOW you get there, just be there. You still owe me and MrBlandAverage for Menlo earlier this year.
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 12-01-2003, 11:14 PM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#132  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally posted by miasman1
i don't care HOW you get there, just be there. You still owe me and MrBlandAverage for Menlo earlier this year.
man

i am not going to a school event, much less a LATIN club on a huge scale

i dont care if basil limeade is handjobbing/rimming the entire auditorium it's just not what you DO on a weekend.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 12-01-2003, 11:19 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#133  

Omid
I have the biggest nose on GenMay.
 
peel off if u got a system in teh trunk.

wtf i dont want to take my civic to oakland the shit will fuxing get jacked.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:20 PM Omid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#134  

Colonel Mustard
in the study, with the candlestick...
 
wish I was in town to come

good choice on the venue though, all the rinks besides oakland are kinda ghetto.

Last edited by Colonel Mustard; 12-01-2003 at 11:31 PM..
Old 12-01-2003, 11:25 PM Colonel Mustard is offline  
Reply With Quote
#135  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.