General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

sanjay

Quote:
Originally posted by travisw111
Oh and hey Sanjay, if you want to partake in some legal opiate abuse then get some Nurofen Plus from a pharmacy. It's over the counter, and contains 13mg of Codeine per pill. Also has 200mg of Ibuprofen, but theres an easy way of getting around that if you want. England is great. They also still have over the counter morphine too! Although its a very minimal amount
LOL i have an inflamed shoulder tendon so i am on prescription ibuprofen.... this might help a bit more

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

travisw111
I get so much fibre I poop all day

Quote:
Originally posted by liquidkristal
I didn't know that.. I'll hit up boots the next time I have cash
Although its over the counter, you still have to ask the pharmacist for it usually. Be sure to get Nurofen Plus, not plain Nurofen.

Briggsy

Hi! I need 20 boxes of Nurofen Plus please!

travisw111

Quote:
Originally posted by sanjay
LOL i have an inflamed shoulder tendon so i am on prescription ibuprofen.... this might help a bit more
Hell yah it will, Nurofen Plus is great for my back pain. If you decide to take more than 6-7 then you should definitely consider getting rid of the Ibuprofen in them. Easy to do to, you can split them in half LOL. The first time I heard of this, I was shocked but its true. Ibuprofen and Codeine do not mix, so when they manufacture it they make two seperate sides and cover with the fillers. Anyway, you can split it perfectly into halves and just take the codeine half. Then you can save all the Ibuprofen halves for later. I can fill this in with more detail if you like

sanjay

i think with my constitution just having a couple would be plenty. i don't intend to bring any back.

travisw111

Quote:
Originally posted by Hattig
Hi! I need 20 boxes of Nurofen Plus please!
I'm not sure how they regulate it, although it is OTC. Some pharmacists will probably only let you buy two boxes or something. They used to sell 96 count boxes, and they might still although I think they stopped selling them, and now I think the biggest amount are 48 boxes. Which is still pretty damn good. I just got a imported shipment of 3 boxes yesterday heh

yolo

Quote:
Originally posted by Double[oh]7
you mean i can actually meet anonymous people in person and pretend like i care who you are?

cool, cya there.
log out and never post here again

travisw111

Quote:
i think with my constitution just having a couple would be plenty. i don't intend to bring any back.
Yah, I mean if you're non-tolerant and just want to treat pain then 2-3 is a good amount. You'll probably catch a minor buzz too

coldfusion1970
I'm a EuroJeep mac using bitch

Might be there.
But i finish work at 6pm and getting from Brentford to Victoria might not be do-able.
Will keep an eye on thread.

sargoth
Angry Scots Bastard

I haven't posted in this thread - liek wowza!

Hattig - any ideas for afternoon entertainment (read 'where is the nearest pub')?

sanjay

Quote:
Originally posted by
I haven't posted in this thread - liek wowza!

Hattig - any ideas for afternoon entertainment (read 'where is the nearest pub')?
i am staying in London....not Heathrow for that night. I dunno where, but I want to make sure I don't screw you up. I will post my hotel in this thread when I confirm it. I will check in Thursday night so I can sight see on Friday before the Meet. Then I have to leave early on Saturday to make my flight from Heathrow.

russs23

Quote:
i am staying in London....not Heathrow for that night. I dunno where, but I want to make sure I don't screw you up. I will post my hotel in this thread when I confirm it. I will check in Thursday night so I can sight see on Friday before the Meet. Then I have to leave early on Saturday to make my flight from Heathrow.
I thought you said this was a business trip? Do you actually have to do anything related to whatever it is you do?

Side Note: Anyone know a good (read cheap) place to buy a Canon A70 and compact flash card? It seems like it may be less expensive to have my girlfriend buy and ship it here. It will cost 310 doollars to buy it in the us then another 20 or so to ship to give a price idea.

sanjay

i am going on business, but i am keeping friday for myself and returning saturday.

sargoth
Angry Scots Bastard

Quote:
Thanks - we'll work something out if all else fails

Briggsy

Yeah, lots of pubs in Camden that are cool, done a couple of pub crawls through there