General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

RedManThatCould

DHermit should update this thread.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

r00tshell

edited..

Last edited by r00tshell; 03-17-2005 at 02:38 PM..

Vold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencer
Troll: PokeAGoat
Aim: vsocialmisfitv

Won't post his real name or address just yet, cause i still have faith he might send me the stuff or money back.

had a deal last year Deember 10th 2003 for a Electric Guitar, Amp, pedals etc for $400.

sent him the money 2 days after making the deal, he confirmed he recieved it, kept up chatting with him and writing him emails about sending the stuff or the money back for about 6 months.

there was always an excuse, couldn't find boxes big enough, car broke down, moving apts, etc. finally i just told him to send my money back but he then blocked me from all pm's on the [M] and changed his Aim, blocked me from his emails etc. no way to get ahold of him now.

he still posts around here, so if someone wants to help me out, that would be great.

wow thats fucked up. post his address.
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club!

suffocate
Ariez

Quote:

Won't post his real name or address just yet, cause i still have faith he might send me the stuff or money back.

had a deal last year Deember 10th 2003 for a Electric Guitar, Amp, pedals etc for $400.

sent him the money 2 days after making the deal, he confirmed he recieved it, kept up chatting with him and writing him emails about sending the stuff or the money back for about 6 months.

there was always an excuse, couldn't find boxes big enough, car broke down, moving apts, etc. finally i just told him to send my money back but he then blocked me from all pm's on the [M] and changed his Aim, blocked me from his emails etc. no way to get ahold of him now.

he still posts around here, so if someone wants to help me out, that would be great.

Post address please. We try to spread the word around on different forums. There bound to be some guy that lives near him on about 5 different forums.

jergo

Troll alert! --Jdove--Dont do any business with this troll in deals and steals. I sent this asstroll 50 bucks in late December for some RAM he was selling in this thread:
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=481052
I waited for a good month before I even bothered him about not yet receiving the ram. Here's the pm's we sent back and forth:

Me: Do you want to sell the ram for $50? (BTW I don't use AIM)

Troll: yes i will sell it

Me: paypal address?

Troll: ok we are good here is the paypal adress foolio882@comcast.net

send a PM once you have sent money

Me: Just sent $50 Paypal to you.

Troll: (a week later) Hey, havent talked in awhile, family ran into a family emergency new years eve and i wasnt able to ship so far this week i should get to it this weekend im sorry for the delay

Me: (three weeks later)Dude, come on here....where's that RAM?

Troll: holy shit, i completely forgot about it cause of what was happening, no joke this time, i will send it as soon as i physically can, im very very sorry.

Me: (a month later-over two months since the Troll was paid for the RAM) I need that ram within 4 days or I'm gonna start letting everyone know you are a troll. I've given you plenty of time to send it and I paid righ away. Come on man-this is getting ridiculous.

Troll: dude i swear to god, im not a troll, i keep forgetting i was gonna have it shipped last friday but once i got near the UPS store i was like fuck I forgot the RAM, i had your address and everything.. im going to a friends house near the UPS store tommorow 2-11, and i should have the money to ship then, im real sorry about this.

Now it's been 3 and a half months and he wont answer my PM's He uses excuses like family emergencies as excuses for being a lowlife deadbeat cocksucking troll. Don't send this asshole any money.

Last edited by jergo; 03-17-2005 at 10:07 PM..

Silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariez
Post address please. We try to spread the word around on different forums. There bound to be some guy that lives near him on about 5 different forums.

Kevin Buck:
Rt 5 Box 1209
Muldrow, OK 74948

I am the one your parents warned you about.

When man discovered milk came from cows, what did he THINK he was doing

Onnotangu
onnotangu

problem resolved.

Last edited by onnotangu; 04-09-2005 at 12:55 PM..

Busaninja

I am not sure if this is the appropiate place to post this, if its not I apologize.
Following is a link to a tranaction between a member here at Genmay and myself. I made the mistake of crying troll too soon, the rest can be decided by the reader.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=887802
Thanks and nice site.

Last edited by Busaninja; 04-12-2005 at 05:14 AM..
Old 04-12-2005, 05:11 AM  

Regime|Life
The Silver Arrow

Genmay/Hardforum name: Banshee
Address:
Bryan Wiatrak
8949 Sycamore Trail
Sylvania, OH 43560

Bought a CF card from him about 3 months ago. He said he forgot it after I emailed him back a month later because I was wondering where it was. Sent out another email a few days later to check and he said he sent it out on March 10th (emailed him on March 11th). Still haven't recieved the CF card which sucks ass.

franksterrr

well i don't know if this counts as a troll but you guys judge for yourselves. after living in cali few years ago, my stuff never arrived in about a 2 month period, this guy never made things right for me either. I was moving around alot in cali, so after about 2 months i was off the web for quite awhile. I've emailed him now and then, but got nothing so far, I actually think he's clueless at this point that I never recived my goods. here is a blib from our last email.

EvilInside121

Re: my stuff has not arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called the post office and asked them about the package. Basically, they just gave me a runaround, they said that it is supposed to take 3-5 buisness days but they have seen it take 7 or more sometimes and that storms and other things can hold the package back. They said they cannot track it for me either. They said that it must either still be on its way or it was delived to someoen else's house who didn't report it since it hasn't been returned to me yet.
07-24-2003, 07:35 AM
Btw, I paid $50, here is the original thread
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=169539
he never bumped that thread, because he told me that he shipped out that next day. my shit never arrived. It was hit and miss after I moved, and I was fairly clear that the transaction needed to occur in a timely matter, as I knew I was moving.

Last edited by franksterrr; 05-28-2005 at 12:28 AM..

obi_ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by himura
genmay name: obi_ant

Placed dibs and awaiting his paypal addy to finish payment and then he suddenly jacks up the price beyond the listed amount and says that he recieved an offer for higher than the listed price when notified someone else was purchasing it. He says that I can have it instead if i'm willing to meet the second party's price.

pm proof that contains no personal information:

D&S isn't ebay, shithead.

That isn't trolling.

franksterrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by obi_ant
That isn't trolling.
this isn't a fucking ebay auction either, what you did was wrong. your priv here on d&s should be revolked.
edit: read the rules

Things to include in your post:
Price for the item if it's FS
Valid email address
Link to your heatware
Link to ebay feedback
Messanger service name (Yahoo, AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc)

Random Stuff:
No selling of cd keys without actual media included
No auction style threads or links to ebay auctions

as stated above, its not a fucking auction that means if you list something for a price and someone is going to buy it, you don't sell it to the next highest bidder

If you wanted more for the item, then you should have listed it as such, period.

Last edited by franksterrr; 06-01-2005 at 11:13 PM..

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:

Kevin Buck:
Rt 5 Box 1209
Muldrow, OK 74948

i can ban him from automay until there's a resolution.
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

Silencer

thanks man, first response where someone offered to help.

I am the one your parents warned you about.

When man discovered milk came from cows, what did he THINK he was doing

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

Quote:
thanks man, first response where someone offered to help.

for some reason, i think I've done business with that guy as well....

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.