General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

turtlepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrad1ktion View Post
I have a 70 warrior troll on PVP server with transfer up. He's running around with S2 gear 1300ap, 408 resil, 32%crit 12.6k hp, s2 mace with executioners, maxed engineering and mining, epic engineering flyer, and gear to tank some of Kara. He's got rocket boots and the tanking helm crafted from engineering. Interested?

ygpm

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cats

WTS decked out 70 Orc Warrior account. 4/5 Brutal armor, s4 weapon (mace), and full Guardian's honor gear. Every slot has the best PvP item attainable (with the exception of s3 shoulders). All with the best epic gems and enchants. Currently has the Gladiator title (along with Hand of A'dal) and has 2 different Gladiator epic flying mounts to choose from (s2 and s3). 375 enchanting/375 jewelcrafting. Has game time paid until Nov. 1. (Please note that transfer will be down for a couple weeks, but you should be able to rename right now.)

Also WTS an unused WotLK beta key.

You can PM me or contact on AIM at deftonesX7.

cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats View Post
WTS decked out 70 Orc Warrior account. 4/5 Brutal armor, s4 weapon (mace), and full Guardian's honor gear. Every slot has the best PvP item attainable (with the exception of s3 shoulders). All with the best epic gems and enchants. Currently has the Gladiator title (along with Hand of A'dal) and has 2 different Gladiator epic flying mounts to choose from (s2 and s3). 375 enchanting/375 jewelcrafting. Has game time paid until Nov. 1. (Please note that transfer will be down for a couple weeks, but you should be able to rename right now.)

Also WTS an unused WotLK beta key.

You can PM me or contact on AIM at deftonesX7.
Sorry, I should include a price. $600 for the account, $30 for the beta key.

cats

Sorry for another post (wish I could edit the original), but here are some screenshots of the warrior.

Unbuffed stats and 35/23/3 spec for PvP.

Merciless Nether Drake

Vengeful Nether Drake

Season 4 Mace

cats

Last post, I promise. I ended up selling the character at MarkeeDragon for $850, so it is now gone.

Soulja83

Halp

Can anyone recommend/point me to a place that buys accounts? Tons of scammers out there. I have an account that has 5 level 70's (thrall-US) (tauren warrior/tauren druid/undead priest/undead rogue/draenei shaman). Mostly kara/s1 geared, druid has epic flight form and rogue has netherdrake. 3600 gold horde side. Also has a 64 tauren hunter, 60 undead warlock 60 undead mage.

I'd rather not "part" the characters out and just sell it all together. Original Owner, all info, wrath beta enabled. If someone can point me to where I can sell it without much hassle let me know thanks!.

clubcopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubcopper View Post
Lv 70 Night Elf Warrior Tank - Alliance PVE - Transfer available - $200

I haven't played on my account for a while, several months, so I'm looking to sell my Warrior for a very reasonable $200.

He's got gear from SSC and TK, then I just stopped playing him. Great tank gear, some dps gear as well. I think he has a few hundred gold on him also. Epic flyer, Epic land mounts, etc.

I would love to do the transfer in person, so I'm hoping someone in Las Vegas might be interested. If not, we can use Paypal or another form of payment. Thanks for looking, and reply with any questions you might have!

http://armoryclone.com/id.php?id=2756236

Anyone interested in this toon for $150? PvE, but you can move it to PvP server with new WoW transfer rules. Tank with ZA, TK and SSC Gear. Arena S2 Shield... etc. Awesome deal for a 70 with good enough gear to get you through most of the mid 70's in the expansion. You can power level and not have to worry about gear.

Come on. If someone doesn't buy it, I'm going to be forced to hang on to it until the expansion... and then start WoW back up again. And lose years of my life. Please, help me. I can't go back to WoW, I CAN'T!!!

Doofie27
Im a mushroom cloud makin mother fucker, mother fucker!

Hey all, I am posting this for my brother in law, who is done with the game. Actually, he needs to sell this to be done with the game, so here goes. Please, if you want an armory link, please ask in tells as they will NOT be posted in this thread. Asking Price is $900 OBO

Fully decked endgame raiding paladin for sale. Currently 4/6 Sunwell but my schedule requires me to cut ties with raiding. The account also includes a T5 equiv frost mage and bank alt with most bank tabs full. Lots of xtras. Paladin has his ZA Amani Bear. Mage has epic Swift Red Gryffon , Swift White Hawkstrider from Kael in Heroic MgT also. This is a once in a lifetime offer. With the new content patch coming mid October, most of note ZA Bear mount and kael Mount,3/4 of Paladin's stuff will become unable to attain any longer. **BTW as of 9/15 I am STILL raiding and acquiring upgrades.**

Equip(on Pally):
A total of over 70 epics in paladins bags alone including:

- 7/8 T6 Holy inc. multiple Sunwell items. Including Crystal Spire from Illidan
Sunblessed Gauntlest (Sunwell crafted) and Ring of Flowing Life(also crafted SP)
- 2250 +Heal - 214 Haste - 33% Crit - All unbuffed
- Also have MP5 & Crit sets for various occasions.
- Full Veng + Brutal & all Gaurdian pvp Holy
- T6 and equiv Prot set (All BT items) - 500 Def 100% avoidance, 19k HP, 550 SD
- T6 Ret set - Soul Cleaver (w/ Exec) T6 legs, T6 shoulders, rest is BT mix.
- Some PvP ret items inc Vind bracers and Twins Sindorei PvP Neck (Better than Gaurdian)
- 1150 spell damage Shockadin set

There are so many xtras I can't possibly list them all. Paladin is 375 Enchanter/JC with over 90% of both profession's recipes/crafts. Mage is 375 Engineering/Herbalism. Every single piece of gear is enchanted and gemmed for max efficiency. I have spared no expense in this regard. I am the original acct holder, and will only accept serious offers or trades, but feel free to negotiate. You can contact me at 208-353-1504 or come to Runetotem on an alt and come visit if you have any questions or inquiries. Thanks . Paypal or cash only.

Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "The character" or "The account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character.
...//'...'/.`Xlr8ed,
/'/.../..../.....:^.\ Legion,
('(.......... _/'...'/ Blaze.
\.................'...../ <3 MistarTew,
a692198df65f00bff6611036ee1595

cmurd4203

7/8 T6 Holy Paladin + T5 Equiv mage..Lots of XTRAS!!

Asking Price is $900 OBO

Fully decked endgame raiding paladin for sale. Currently 4/6 Sunwell but my schedule requires me to cut ties with raiding. The account also includes a T5 equiv frost mage and bank alt with most bank tabs full. Lots of xtras. Paladin has his ZA Amani Bear and epic flyer, workin towards Netherdrake. Mage has epic Swift Red Gryffon , Swift White Hawkstrider from Kael in Heroic MgT also. This is a once in a lifetime offer. With the new content patch coming mid October, most of note ZA Bear mount and kael Mount,3/4 of Paladin's stuff will become unable to attain any longer. **BTW as of 9/15 I am STILL raiding and acquiring upgrades.**

Equip(on Pally):
A total of over 70 epics in paladins bags alone including:

- 7/8 T6 Holy inc. multiple Sunwell items. Including Crystal Spire from Illidan
Sunblessed Gauntlest (Sunwell crafted) and Ring of Flowing Life(also crafted SP)
- 2250 +Heal - 214 Haste - 33% Crit - All unbuffed
- Also have MP5 & Crit sets for various occasions.
- Full Veng + Brutal & all Gaurdian pvp Holy
- T6 and equiv Prot set (All BT items) - 500 Def 100% avoidance, 19k HP, 550 SD
- T6 Ret set - Soul Cleaver (w/ Exec) T6 legs, T6 shoulders, rest is BT mix.
- Some PvP ret items inc Vind bracers and Twins Sindorei PvP Neck (Better than Gaurdian)
- 1150 spell damage Shockadin set

There are so many xtras I can't possibly list them all. Paladin is 375 Enchanter/JC with over 90% of both profession's recipes/crafts. Mage is 375 Engineering/Herbalism. Every single piece of gear is enchanted and gemmed for max efficiency. I have spared no expense in this regard. I am the original acct holder, and will only accept serious offers or trades, but feel free to negotiate. You can contact me at 208-353-1504, Cgreenup@gmail.com Thanks . Paypal only. Upon confirmation I will switch up email and PW to your liking over phone, vent etc.

Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "The character" or "The account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character.

Last edited by cmurd4203; 09-17-2008 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: LOL hadn't seen him post.

Naveronski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isuckatlife View Post
anyone have any crapy geared rogues horde side preferably pvp... pm me if you have one thanks =) doesnt have to be 70 60+ is ok

How much are you looking to spend?

Isuckatlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
How much are you looking to spend?

i was looking to spend just like 100 bucks maybe a little more or less depending on the level/gear

emanneercstahp

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanneercstahp View Post
70UDpriest: $500obo namechange/xfer available
PVPheal: 11.6khp/9.3kmp 1300+heal 236/126regen 450+resil
PVPshadow: 11.7khp/8.8kmp 850dmg/heal 100haste 400+resil
PVEshadow: 8871hp/9435mp 969dmg/heal 124haste hitcap
PVEcrit: 20%crit 800dmg/heal
PVEheal: ready for sunwell
-fully epic
-all fully enchanted/gemed
-tailor(PMC)/enchanting 375
-exalted with most factions
-epic flyers
-bear mount and nearly all other epic ground mounts
-this character can do nearly all endgame content and arena (heal/dps) and will top charts

70UDwarrior: $250obo namechange/xfer available
PVP: 11.3khp 2091ap 30.85%crit 275+resil
Tank: 12.8khp 502defense 12.6karmor
-blacksmithing(swordsmith)/mining 375
-slow flyer
-exalted with some factions
-fully enchanted/gemed
-ready for arena and MT kara, tho a few greens to replace, fury dps ready for kara
-other epic dps items

these characters are on the same account on Kil'Jaeden and have about 500g total.
i am the original owner and will provide all account info during transaction.
PM or email me with offers and questions about anything, hkystx19@hotmail.com

ok another price drop ill be willing to let this account go, both characters, for $350obo, cmon people!!!

Navara
I'm on a boat.

Looking for an account for about $100. Lemme know what you got.

Steam: Navara
XBL Gamertag: YearXero

Cuntzilla
[M] Kittah
I love Jesus <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navara View Post
Looking for an account for about $100. Lemme know what you got.

got a 70 gnome rogue transfer and name change up some kara and pvp gear.

Spunjah413

Selling this account for $150 OBO

ALL HORDE

70 Orc Hunter
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dare&n=Spunjah

70 Belf Pally
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndare&n=Selkin

60 Undead Mage
37 Troll SHam
29 Tauren Druid

ALL Xfers up.