General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
killing floor now, OMGOMGOMGOMG
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-06-2015, 08:27 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2896  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
this'll be the playlist for KF2 sesh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJD...=RDfKJDAVvs_JA
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-06-2015, 08:28 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2897  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
nice. New video card = = KF2 doesn't launch any more. I got to play like... twice by running steam and KF as admin but... That doesn't work any more. Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-06-2015, 08:33 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2898  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
i don't feel so good ghetto
im going to sleep
i think tigerdirect pissed on your 980 though
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 07-06-2015, 08:35 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2899  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
i don't feel so good ghetto
im going to sleep
i think tigerdirect pissed on your 980 though

fagt
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-06-2015, 08:37 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2900  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
eat a tiger, dickdirect
__________________
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 07-06-2015, 08:38 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2901  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
fagt

my life is hard
its not even 5pm but fuck i feel like shit i have to go to fuck work tomorrow
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 07-06-2015, 08:45 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2902  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
With my big 4-Oh party this weekend, my GF rented out a few cabins by the Lake and we're gonna do a boat party weekend. The kicker is that I reeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to watch the UFC fights Saturday night. There's zero cell reception, and the closest bar with the fights is 60 miles away.
So I said to myself "this is my big day damnit, and I want the fights."

So I'll be bringing the fights out there. Already have my projector and 180" portable screen. Just need signal. Spoke with DirectTV and I just need to bring my main box with me and then I'm going to hook up all of this shit. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.

__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 07-07-2015, 12:13 PM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2903  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
With my big 4-Oh party this weekend, my GF rented out a few cabins by the Lake and we're gonna do a boat party weekend. The kicker is that I reeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to watch the UFC fights Saturday night. There's zero cell reception, and the closest bar with the fights is 60 miles away.
So I said to myself "this is my big day damnit, and I want the fights."

So I'll be bringing the fights out there. Already have my projector and 180" portable screen. Just need signal. Spoke with DirectTV and I just need to bring my main box with me and then I'm going to hook up all of this shit. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.


__________________
Sup
Old 07-07-2015, 01:20 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2904  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
ordered a 970.

it will be here tomorrow because I don't shop at tiger direct.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-07-2015, 02:26 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2905  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
ordered a 970.

it will be here tomorrow because I don't shop at tiger direct.

but did you order fast internet?

__________________
Sup
Old 07-07-2015, 02:53 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2906  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
With my big 4-Oh party this weekend, my GF rented out a few cabins by the Lake and we're gonna do a boat party weekend. The kicker is that I reeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to watch the UFC fights Saturday night. There's zero cell reception, and the closest bar with the fights is 60 miles away.
So I said to myself "this is my big day damnit, and I want the fights."

So I'll be bringing the fights out there. Already have my projector and 180" portable screen. Just need signal. Spoke with DirectTV and I just need to bring my main box with me and then I'm going to hook up all of this shit. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.




I read through that the first time and thought you meant you were going to put that stuff on a boat.


so what's the process for installing it? Specifically, how do you aim and calibrate the dish? I'm sure the process isn't as difficult as the companies like to let people believe it is, but obviously you can't just drop a dish on the lawn and expect a signal
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 07-07-2015, 03:06 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2907  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I read through that the first time and thought you meant you were going to put that stuff on a boat.

haha ya thats how I read it

actually that would have been doable as well, but I think DTV would have needed him to buy special equipment if that were the case
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-07-2015, 03:23 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2908  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
haha ya thats how I read it

actually that would have been doable as well, but I think DTV would have needed him to buy special equipment if that were the case



yeah I'm guessing something more than just a 100 buck dish would be required to pull in a signal reliably on a boat
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 07-07-2015, 03:52 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2909  

RazorWind
 
RazorWind's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
yeah I'm guessing something more than just a 100 buck dish would be required to pull in a signal reliably on a boat

I would think the dish would be the same, but you'd need some sort gimbal device that uses accelerometers and GPS to determine azimuth and elevation.

I'd be really surprised if that doesn't exist, actually. Seems like it'd be something rich people want on their yachts.
__________________
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Old 07-07-2015, 04:08 PM RazorWind is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2910  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.