General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday

ah, you would rather room with a wife beater than tattle on him and do something that would help someone besides yourself. Your reasons for not calling the cops are very clear now. This thread should be closed, it's obvious you aren't going to do anything.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

tHisFaItH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Susan View Post
Fine, I'll spill the beans. I'm not scared of him, I just don't want to fall out with him because when I mentioned about him moving into a new place earlier, well, I'm hoping to move in to. We're just about to sign a lease for a place where he'll be paying the majority of the rent. I don't want to fuck that up or I would of said something straight away. I guess I can't let him continue to think it's acceptable though. If I confront him about it he will most likely instigate a fight. I've had fights with my brother before and we make up in around a week but this place we're looking at has a lot of people interested. Once the holding deposit is down I'll talk to him.

i'm not sure if this is a joke thread, but if it's not you're a total fucking weak-minded pussy. i hope you get rocked in the face by someone much stronger than you when you're in no position to defend yourself you fucking scumbag waste of life.

mohavewolfpup
I masturbated a guy to death with my own hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
I disagree with people here, you dont see domestic abuse and just think "oh, im not a white knight, its not my business". Stop it from happening, whether thats by your own means, or by calling the cops.

edit: ugh, what ever happened to defending those weaker than yourself.

there is no effective method for men to get help from abusive women so frankly I don't quite care if she pushes up daisies.

I've seen cases before where the woman beats the guy, he slaps her and ends up hauled off to jail for touching her while she nurses her wound and probably laughs when the door is closed and he's driving away in the back of the cop car...

women automatically lose any rights when the system is subjective towards men always being the "abuser" remember, women are the queens of psychological based attacks on guys, so insidious and harmful to the man and yet he can't do a fucking thing about it. There is "safe nest" here, but it's all run by Feminism Nazis who probably hiss and spit if a guy showed up at their door step...

edit: bet you I visit the kiddie corral for this post, even men are brain washed by women that hitting them back is not the thing to do. What exactly do you do when the woman is the abuser in the relationship? talk to your guy friends? nope, you get laughed at for being weak. Go to the cops? Nope, they are biased against men being the abuser and will twist it on you. There is no ally for a male when he is at the recieving end of sadistic abuse from a woman, but there are tons of resources for women. Go figure

Mr. Susan

Even if the house wasn't in the equation I still wouldn't call the police on family over something that can be solved by family itself. If I suggest anger management he'll get defensive, take offence and not go (it's been suggested to him many times) because he doesn't like the idea of being someone who 'needs therapy'.
All I can do is tell him I'm fucking disgusted get into a fight and nothing will change.

CommiePunk

Quote:
Even if the house wasn't in the equation I still wouldn't call the police on family over something that can be solved by family itself. If I suggest anger management he'll get defensive, take offence and not go (it's been suggested to him many times) because he doesn't like the idea of being someone who 'needs therapy'.
All I can do is tell him I'm fucking disgusted get into a fight and nothing will change.

you're spineless.

Mr. Susan

Okay, Commie, what would you do (unless it involves involving the authorities).

CommiePunk

Quote:
Okay, Commie, what would you do (unless it involves involving the authorities).

call the authorities. also, i wouldn't be moving in with his ass. i don't associate with people like him, family or otherwise.

Mr. Susan

Am I the only one who has the sort of family that would look down on you for getting the police involved in a situation like this. I think calling the cops is the pussy option tbh.

CommiePunk

Quote:
Am I the only one who has the sort of family that would look down on you for getting the police involved in a situation like this. I think calling the cops is the pussy option tbh.

no, a pussy option would be whining about it on the internet and not wanting to do anything.

Mr. Susan

Fuck the girl and fuck this thread. Mods lock this shit up please, I'll be dealing with this matter privately from now on.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:

My family would be more upset if a member of the family was physically and verbally abusive. You bet your ass they'd call the cops on me if I beat my girlfriend/wife

ITS NOT FUCKING OK
ITS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD TURN A BLIND EYE TO
Especially for what, a nice apartment?

your moral compass is off

bigandy839
RMG 4Ever! Will blow to join.

Quote:
Fine, I'll spill the beans. I'm not scared of him, I just don't want to fall out with him because when I mentioned about him moving into a new place earlier, well, I'm hoping to move in to. We're just about to sign a lease for a place where he'll be paying the majority of the rent. I don't want to fuck that up or I would of said something straight away. I guess I can't let him continue to think it's acceptable though. If I confront him about it he will most likely instigate a fight. I've had fights with my brother before and we make up in around a week but this place we're looking at has a lot of people interested. Once the holding deposit is down I'll talk to him.
I'm sorry if I cause offence by this but grow a fucking backbone and take a good hard look at yourself and your priorities. This is another person's life we're talking about here, and you being empowered with the knowledge of what's going on are responsible to do something about it.

If you bide your time for something as unimportant as a particular rental while your brother has the opportunity to further bully, beat and fuck up a poor, dumb defenceless girl then you're as weak as he is.

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohavewolfpup View Post
there is no effective method for men to get help from abusive women so frankly I don't quite care if she pushes up daisies.

I've seen cases before where the woman beats the guy, he slaps her and ends up hauled off to jail for touching her while she nurses her wound and probably laughs when the door is closed and he's driving away in the back of the cop car...

women automatically lose any rights when the system is subjective towards men always being the "abuser" remember, women are the queens of psychological based attacks on guys, so insidious and harmful to the man and yet he can't do a fucking thing about it. There is "safe nest" here, but it's all run by Feminism Nazis who probably hiss and spit if a guy showed up at their door step...

edit: bet you I visit the kiddie corral for this post, even men are brain washed by women that hitting them back is not the thing to do. What exactly do you do when the woman is the abuser in the relationship? talk to your guy friends? nope, you get laughed at for being weak. Go to the cops? Nope, they are biased against men being the abuser and will twist it on you. There is no ally for a male when he is at the recieving end of sadistic abuse from a woman, but there are tons of resources for women. Go figure

a) hi, bobsutan
b)
c) you've gotten beat up by a woman
d) you are a furry

Quote:

Then how can this be solved by family itself as you aptly put it?
You gave a reason for why not call the cops, and then you removed that reason.
So your conclusion is that you will call the cops?
FGS you just said that all you can do will result in no change with him, so what the fuck will the magic of family do?

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Last edited by Bukkakeboy; 10-20-2009 at 04:03 AM..

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohavewolfpup View Post

I wont ban you for this post, I just pity you. Of course there are those that abuse the system and not only does it give women a bad name, it infuriates others and casts doubts on really cases of physical (or mental) abuse.

Grow the fuck up and accept life isnt fair. Sometimes, women do horrible things. But there ARE times, FREQUENT times, where a much stronger man beats the shit out of a helpless woman, and does it often. Don't condemn instances of real problems just because you're a child

Bukkakeboy

You should also review the research on spousal abuse/murder statistics (I mean, you should get someone to read it for you and explain what the words mean). The amount of women getting killed by their ex-boyfriends/husbands is staggering. (But I'm sure all the men killed by their ex-gf's/wives are being covered up by the feminist nazis)

Your position is laughable wolfpup, but I don't pity you. You will die old and alone in your furry suit clutching your guns. I laugh at your pathetic existence.

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Closed Thread