Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

.*+
pwned

Desperate for attention?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

You did it because you always think in worst-case scenarios. You worry too much! She just wanted to bang, you wanted something more. It happens all the time. Instead of lingering and thinking about it, occupy yourself with something else and just keep truckin'. There's more fish blah blah blah you get the point.

cliffs: Don't worry about it!

skinnymickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
You did it because you always think in worst-case scenarios. You worry too much! She just wanted to bang, you wanted something more. It happens all the time. Instead of lingering and thinking about it, occupy yourself with something else and just keep truckin'. There's more fish blah blah blah you get the point.

cliffs: Don't worry about it!

nonsense there is more to it then that.
and this is when i probably go back to court

in recent years i came across a man in an english class in college. a real b-tard
did the raids against scientology, the predator hunting and all the noble vigilante things a b-tard would do. i got to know this man and i became his assailant. i made money raiding in the chevy astro i use to own. as time carried on people just disappeared from the group. in later time it became evident scientologist were immobalizing troops. putting them under survalence and sending threats. what was uncovered on our part (which evidence was lost.) was an underground game of the fat princess or capture the flag if you will.
except for real.

and the stakes are high.

but there's no cake for the bitch. two "princesses" are selected and their information and where abouts are released. two men are drawn from a hat to be the king. you dont want to be king. you are forced to file yourself under a restraining order under the princess you are defending. this way if the opposing team attempts to reach your princess or you attempt to contact the princess of danger you are thrown in jail. you lose. the money you forcefully contributed to play is lost and awarded to the other team. attempting to turning yourself in puts your family at risk. there is no escaping. the money from both teams gets invested into the inside trading rings and usually doubles at the very least. two teams about 10 grand a piece for each team which for the winner turns to twenty, then after invested, then sold generates a grand prize of around 40,000$ at least thats whats speculated to start at this round. its only 40,000$ crime certainly doesn't pay but what can you do?

the strategy is intercepting your opponents in the field of battle and "subduing" to prevent them from reaching the princess.
then use whatever resource imaginable to reach the castle.
once you reach a princess you win but you need proof/credentials
this is the future that we live in.
people get so fucking bored and fucked in life they have nothing to do but fuck with other people in a desperation for money. then they in turn get fucked themselves. FML

being king sucks

you take the heat and speculate when the fuck your going to jail.

skinnymickey

kings have many obligations to their teams but dont go into battle usually.

skinnymickey

kings are suppose to hold on to criminal evidence of there team mates so at time of capture by authorities "feds" they are thrown under the bus as well.

you dont want your king going to jail or getting pulled by authorities

skinnymickey

a good king will spend his time figuring out how to eliminate the evidence of his team mates so they can still conquest to victory and fight if he gets nabbed

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

you lost me

Bukkakeboy

oh fuck off you gibberish-spewing toilet

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Disarm

Want to know why people like the OP and Golfe post 3 or 4 times in a row when they can still use the edit button? It's because they are attention whores and don't want people to miss their "genius" drunk and/or stoned posts which could go overlooked if they edit.

Stop rambling, you idiot. No one cares about the new found "wisdom" about kings you just acquired after smoking a bowl.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Eh, this got boring and my paper's written. Locked.
-GavinZac

Closed Thread