General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

AK____xD

move on or pursue?

Rewind back two years ago. I was with this girl that i was head over heels in love with. I got friend zoned (she had a boyfriend). I miraculously got out of that friend zone and was "together" with her (never officially dating) for about a year and a half. We ended things when she went to school.

Now I ended up at the same school, we met the first week (unintentionally) and got it going again (she has a boyfriend) and wants to keep it going. I want to move on, I have already been talking to another girl, but not chasing her as I should've. A month into it, i decided to end things with the first girl so I can go on and pursue the new girl. The new girl says to a mutual friend "I really wish I can like him (referring to me)...he's such a nice guy" (why i'm considering moving on). She also comes to me and says verbatim "you're like my best friend..." the SAME exact day that I ended things with girl #1 (biggest reason why i'm considering moving on). Done deal or start the pursuit? The reason why i haven't been really flirty with her is because I had girl #1 on me the whole time.

Just want opinions/advice. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

AK____xD

Also, the reasons why I would consider pursuing her is that what she said about me was pretty recent...perhaps it's not too late? She's still really flirty with me - but i could be letting my emotions take over.

Foolioq

Quote:
"I really wish I can like him (referring to me)...he's such a nice guy" and "you're like my best friend..."
Move on. She will only cause you headaches and frustration if you try and pursue her but I only speak out of personal experience.

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

You're saying the first girl still has the boyfriend while you're with her too?
-GavinZac

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
You're saying the first girl still has the boyfriend while you're with her too?
yes, im confused about this. Also, when you picked up talking to her again (girl #1), whats that been like? Is she flirty with you/does she act interested? Are you still talking to her or seeing her regularly?
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

AK____xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
yes, im confused about this. Also, when you picked up talking to her again (girl #1), whats that been like? Is she flirty with you/does she act interested? Are you still talking to her or seeing her regularly?

Yes, i was together with her both times when she had boyfriends. She was flirty and definitely was interested, but i decided to cut the ties. I didn't want to go through things with her again and was interested in the other girl.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

If she has a boyfriend then I'm not sure there is anything to pursue. Just go find someone else. Being head over heels for a girl in a committed relationship is not a good thing. It rarely ends well for you.

sirocyl44us

I am not sure why you'd want to pursue a girl who twice jerked around her steady boyfriend and you at the same time.

AK____xD

Seems to be some sort of confusion.

The girl that I was with twice (who had a boyfriend, both times) is girl #1. I had ended things with girl #2 recently, and have moved on.

Girl #2 is who I wish to pursue. She is the one who said "i really wish I can like him" and "you're my best friend".

2a

Sounds to me like neither one is interested. If a girl is interested, it will be painfully obvious. Girls don't say "I wish I could like him" or "He's like my best friend" about guys they are interested in being physical with.

sirocyl44us

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK____xD View Post
Seems to be some sort of confusion.

The girl that I was with twice (who had a boyfriend, both times) is girl #1. I had ended things with girl #2 recently, and have moved on.

Girl #2 is who I wish to pursue. She is the one who said "i really wish I can like him" and "you're my best friend".
So, the first girl with the BF is a done deal and now you are going after a different girl who seems to have you in the friend zone?

mainbrotha

Keep girls 1 and 2 around for friends, because they likely have friends who could be girl #3. But don't let that stop you from finding girl #3 outside of their circles.

But for fucks sake, don't keep after 1 and 2, because that's a waste of time, especially when drama will kick in.