General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
youvegot24hours
 
http://www.ufmedrudy.com/Site/Blog/Blog.html

http://www.ufmedrudy.com/Site/Blog/E...of_Burden.html

That sea of burden blog.. damn. I don't know what to think about that if this whole thing is a sham.
__________________
Wait.. what?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:40 PM youvegot24hours is offline  
#511  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-swim-in-diarrhea View Post
yeah, exposing compulsive liars is wrong. especially on the internet, where anonymity is king. lets all hold hands and pray for him.

or laugh at him for being 400 lb and having a gay father.

I'm stepping out of this one now.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:41 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#512  

Fire Crotch
gingerface
I blew RMTC for this title :(
 
Fire Crotch's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
If it was you, would you be for or against having your stuff linked to?

I know you'd cry and throw temper tantrums and ruin everyone's day around you, so do unto others and all that.

i havent said nor decided whether i think he is full of shit or telling the truth, because i havent heard anything from him yet. i think the link is interesting in that it is possible evidence that hes scamming.

i only hope to someday live up to your reputation of 24/7 thundercunt.
__________________
<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Old 10-17-2008, 01:43 PM Fire Crotch is offline  
#513  

i-swim-in-diarrhea
 
i-swim-in-diarrhea's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
If it was you, would you be for or against having your stuff linked to?

I know you'd cry and throw temper tantrums and ruin everyone's day around you, so do unto others and all that.

HE'S A FUCKING LIAR. NO ONE IS POSTING GINGER'S OR APEXTUAL'S RL INFO BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT TO WARRANT THAT.

this guy explicitly lied to everyone around him. he deserves to be called out, full name and all. when a CEO pays for a $6000 shower curtain using his business card, his full name is printed in the paper. his biography is posted all over the net in 40 minutes. what makes this guy any fucking different? he is a crazy scumbag who deserves to be fully revealed
Old 10-17-2008, 01:43 PM i-swim-in-diarrhea is offline  
#514  

youvegot24hours
 
Having a gay dad or being overweight doesnt make him a shithead as far as I'm concerned - but I hope that he didn't take advantage of people and pilfer their money - because that does make him one.

All it does is give another example for people to go back to when saying "im not going to donate to (insert name here) because he's a lying asshole like coolnes was".
__________________
Wait.. what?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:44 PM youvegot24hours is offline  
#515  

Fire Crotch
gingerface
I blew RMTC for this title :(
 
Fire Crotch's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-swim-in-diarrhea View Post
HE'S A FUCKING LIAR. NO ONE IS POSTING GINGER'S OR APEXTUAL'S RL INFO BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT TO WARRANT THAT.

this guy explicitly lied to everyone around him. he deserves to be called out, full name and all. when a CEO pays for a $6000 shower curtain using his business card, his full name is printed in the paper. his biography is posted all over the net in 40 minutes. what makes this guy any fucking different? he is a crazy scumbag who deserves to be fully revealed

oh but they SHOULD be posting our personal info, because we are bitches. apex is a bitch on the internet, and i am a drunken hissyfit-throwing bitch irl.
__________________
<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 PM Fire Crotch is offline  
#516  

i-swim-in-diarrhea
 
i-swim-in-diarrhea's Avatar
 
watch out ladies, sarah's OMGOMGOMGOMG flaps can generate tornadoes when she's angry. better watch what you say unless if you live in an underground bunker.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 PM i-swim-in-diarrhea is offline  
#517  

Sarcasmo
This is my Haiku
 
Sarcasmo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegot24hours View Post
http://www.ufmedrudy.com/Site/Blog/Blog.html

http://www.ufmedrudy.com/Site/Blog/E...of_Burden.html

That sea of burden blog.. damn. I don't know what to think about that if this whole thing is a sham.

"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"


__________________
The universe could very well have been created 10,000 years ago (or 100 years ago, for that matter). - Mike27
Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 PM Sarcasmo is offline  
#518  

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell
 
Tab_diagonal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
I'm stepping out of this one now.

You get back in here, walrus!






I'm not done yet.
__________________
Baloneyflaps: I just admitted to routinely breaking into morgues so I can fist corpses then fingerpaint pictures of Jesus on the wall with their cold shit.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:46 PM Tab_diagonal is offline  
#519  

i-swim-in-diarrhea
 
i-swim-in-diarrhea's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegot24hours View Post
Having a gay dad or being overweight doesnt make him a shithead as far as I'm concerned - but I hope that he didn't take advantage of people and pilfer their money - because that does make him one.

All it does is give another example for people to go back to when saying "im not going to donate to (insert name here) because he's a lying asshole like coolnes was".

well no shit, i don't have anything against gay fathers or fat people, but god damn does it put some sweet icing on the cake if this whole shenanigans is indeed true
Old 10-17-2008, 01:47 PM i-swim-in-diarrhea is offline  
#520  

youvegot24hours
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcasmo View Post
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"
"No comments"



The guy just can't win in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-swim-in-diarrhea View Post
well no shit, i don't have anything against gay fathers or fat people, but god damn does it put some sweet icing on the cake if this whole shenanigans is indeed true

Fair enough
__________________
Wait.. what?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:47 PM youvegot24hours is offline  
#521  

Claus
I fucked Emma Watson and all I got was this Title.
 
Claus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerface View Post
oh but they SHOULD be posting our personal info, because we are bitches. apex is a bitch on the internet, and i am a drunken hissyfit-throwing bitch irl.

I'd still cum on your tits.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 PM Claus is offline  
#522  

Fire Crotch
gingerface
I blew RMTC for this title :(
 
Fire Crotch's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
I'd still cum on your tits.

thank you.
__________________
<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Old 10-17-2008, 01:53 PM Fire Crotch is offline  
#523  

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell
 
Tab_diagonal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerface View Post
thank you.

Walrus
__________________
Baloneyflaps: I just admitted to routinely breaking into morgues so I can fist corpses then fingerpaint pictures of Jesus on the wall with their cold shit.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:54 PM Tab_diagonal is offline  
#524  

Sarcasmo
This is my Haiku
 
Sarcasmo's Avatar
 
I'm on the fence with the whole Apextual/Gingerface vs. Sarah issue. If the previous two could post some pics it might help me decide. It's all in the name of good politics, don't worry.
__________________
The universe could very well have been created 10,000 years ago (or 100 years ago, for that matter). - Mike27
Old 10-17-2008, 01:55 PM Sarcasmo is offline  
#525  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.