General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Wicaeed

It insures the value of the ship hull at a constant rate, one that may not match what you paid for the ship. It does not reimburse modules lost in combat.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

snelts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIPPLES OF VENGEANCE View Post
is that serious ? is it related to this?

Probably just random idiots

Restrik

alright i decided to get the game and start playing, currently in the process of downloading and installing.

What do i do first

OmegaAquinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrik View Post
alright i decided to get the game and start playing, currently in the process of downloading and installing.

What do i do first

Listen to and finish the tutorial. It explains a lot and gets you familiar with the absolute basics. People don't mind giving noobs advice periodically (well, most don't mind, anyway) but if you need to be told how to do every little thing people have been known to get...violently frustrated

Restrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAquinas View Post
Listen to and finish the tutorial. It explains a lot and gets you familiar with the absolute basics. People don't mind giving noobs advice periodically (well, most don't mind, anyway) but if you need to be told how to do every little thing people have been known to get...violently frustrated

haha, yea i'd rather not get pod'd for asking how to warp

(I've been watching the eve-tv tourny videos, and enjoying them a great deal, I know its not standard PVP, but i'm getting used to the lingo)

ShallowAce

join EVE University channel xD they helped me a lot when I started someone even bought me a destroyer when I was able to fly one.

EDIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munky73770 View Post
I can fly all races, whats your question
yea what do you equip your hacs? not weaponwise. askin about shields and all that.

Last edited by ShallowAce; 09-08-2007 at 12:02 PM..

Pirate Robot Ninja of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3r0n View Post
so, uh, nobody has any spare isk, do they?

edit: I'm actually looking for a decent pirate corp, but the thing is I'm new. I know a fair amount about the game but it's going to take some time to get my skills up yet. Can anybody help me out here? I have my roommate who played for a year too, and he would also be interested in joining sooner or later.

edit: I'm caldari going elect. warfare / missile spec., friend is caldari missile boat spec

how many sp is new? Silent Scream is always looking for new members, but you have to be able to gatecamp (decent tank on a bc at least, unless you wanna sensor boost/jam)

x3r0n
Seppukakke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Robot Ninja of Death View Post
how many sp is new? Silent Scream is always looking for new members, but you have to be able to gatecamp (decent tank on a bc at least, unless you wanna sensor boost/jam)

955k sp

I have a caldari BC atm, the drake. I have it fitted with 7 launchers, warp scrambler, targeting/tracking scramblers, statis webifier. How's that sound?

Pirate Robot Ninja of Death

Quote:
955k sp

I have a caldari BC atm, the drake. I have it fitted with 7 launchers, warp scrambler, targeting/tracking scramblers, statis webifier. How's that sound?

so long as it can stand up to a bit of damage it's fine. I love my drake, such a great ship. i've got mine t2 passive tanked tho (3 LSE II, 1 invul 2, 4 SPR II, 3 purger rigs). Thing can tank around 230 dps peak. If i get rid of the sensor booster i can solo tank the gate guns

We're at war right now so it might be kinda tough to get recruitment to bring on a 1mill SP char (i think the req is 7-10 atm), though if you bring your buddy along i might be able to pull some strings

x3r0n
Seppukakke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Robot Ninja of Death View Post
so long as it can stand up to a bit of damage it's fine. I love my drake, such a great ship. i've got mine t2 passive tanked tho (3 LSE II, 1 invul 2, 4 SPR II, 3 purger rigs). Thing can tank around 230 dps peak. If i get rid of the sensor booster i can solo tank the gate guns

We're at war right now so it might be kinda tough to get recruitment to bring on a 1mill SP char (i think the req is 7-10 atm), though if you bring your buddy along i might be able to pull some strings

yeah my friend is down for joining with me, what's your name in game so I can contact you? (BEERLOL is mine)

ZQ

anyone just get kicked / experience the worst lag ever?

x3r0n
Seppukakke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZQ View Post
anyone just get kicked / experience the worst lag ever?

server restart, back up now

Devnull

Quote:
server restart, back up now

We had 3 massive database fuckups. Let's up its fine after DT today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrik View Post

What do i do first

Go into low sec and start pew pewin. Don't bring anything that you can't afford to lose. Most people stay in high sec for their first months, it's a huge mistake and you will not learn much there.

Last edited by Devnull; 09-11-2007 at 04:11 AM..

partyvan

anyone have any personal experience with CI internally? (cruel intentions)

like member attitude/activity, t2 bpos, industrial infrastructure what are the fcs like etc

considering sending aps to endgame & NSN as infod have now gone down the shitter

Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyvan View Post
anyone have any personal experience with CI internally? (cruel intentions)

like member attitude/activity, t2 bpos, industrial infrastructure what are the fcs like etc

considering sending aps to endgame & NSN as infod have now gone down the shitter

If you're applying to NSN, I hope you like kladdkaka!

edit for more info: NSN is almost exclusively Swedish and is a communist corp, which means two things for you if you apply: 1) I hope you can understand the language :P and 2) Communist corps are usually a bit more difficult to get in to due to the amount of trust necessary.

Last edited by Incubus; 09-12-2007 at 07:43 AM..