General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SKYY

I almost bought the Fallout 3 GOTY for $25, but I'm betting that they release it for like $9.99 this X-mas. That, and they're going to release the next episode (Fallout: New Vegas) in october. I don't know if that's just an expansion or a completely new game, but it sounds like yet another case of the former being sold for the price of the latter .

I did pick up Morrowind and Oblivion--I pirated them years ago, and I feel better about myself now.

I spent about 2 hours today finding Morrowing mods and trying to install them. God damn, someone should really simplify that process...and I even have the Morrowind Mod Manager!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

I'm having a problem getting my mods to work . Something is causing flashing and stuttering in Seyda Neen, and I don't know what.

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator View Post
I'm having a problem getting my mods to work . Something is causing flashing and stuttering in Seyda Neen, and I don't know what.

What OS are you running? Windows 7 and Vista have problems with it for some reason, you should be able to google a fix.

uRizen

Tempting, I borrowed my Oblivion to my brother-in-law shortly after release and never got it back.. wonder if I made an ISO before that happened.... nope I didn't, off to the Steam store!

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.

after all the years my pirated copy of oblivion has served me I would love to have bought it at this price

but I'm too fucking poor to afford $9 at the moment

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike

oh god i fapped

Colonel Sanders

I bought Oblivion way back when it came out, but I bought the pack on Steam just for convenience and having all the DLC.

Godspeed

Thanks for posting this. Just grabbed oblivion. 8.50 is a steal.

Fallout 3 is fantastic as fuck fyi.
ccd6cad44ce3def8b7faab9ed9a115f0

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
What OS are you running? Windows 7 and Vista have problems with it for some reason, you should be able to google a fix.

I finally got it to work, and it apparently wasn't a Windows issue. I had kind of clusterfucked the installation of the mods and caused a lot of conflicts. It took me a while, but a fresh install and systematic mod installation made it work fine on the first go.

SKYY

Quote:
I noticed that Better Bodies, and Better Clothes, and Better Cloaks all cause odd Pi-orbital-like graphical artifacts from the necks and bodies of all NPCs (and the PC). Uninstalling those works.

You can still install Better Heads, which IMO, is the most essential of all the Better *s.

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googlyelmo View Post
definetly worth it. The elderscrolls is a gaming saga that truly stands out amongst the rest

Ban this

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYY View Post
I noticed that Better Bodies, and Better Clothes, and Better Cloaks all cause odd Pi-orbital-like graphical artifacts from the necks and bodies of all NPCs (and the PC). Uninstalling those works.

You can still install Better Heads, which IMO, is the most essential of all the Better *s.
I just took the order suggested in this:
http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/

I have Better Bodies and Better Heads, and it works great.

Caelum

If youre just buying Oblivion, I suggest the strategy guide. There are like...13 god quests and theyre all over and some of the quests arent straight forward then you do a final god quest. All the equipment you get from the quests is either amazing or really amusing. Like turning npcs into chickens or turning npcs into random beasts

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike

Quote:
I just took the order suggested in this:
http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/

I have Better Bodies and Better Heads, and it works great.

also,
http://www.mwmythicmods.com/MWE.htm#MGE

threefingeredguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
If youre just buying Oblivion, I suggest the strategy guide. There are like...13 god quests and theyre all over and some of the quests arent straight forward then you do a final god quest. All the equipment you get from the quests is either amazing or really amusing. Like turning npcs into chickens or turning npcs into random beasts

Are you suggesting someone BUYS a strategy guide? Because those have been free on the internet for years and years.