General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Cashman
Hard from Brevard

Wow, what a fucking .

I hope you DIAF touraeg208 for being such a worthless piece of shit.

KILL YOURSELF.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Mortica
Total Tard Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCat4-9'er View Post
Apparently you don't really understand what happened. If anyones ego was damaged, it was touareg208, now nameraped to "OMGTOUAREGLOL."

No I understand, I just think Rangefind3r took the whole fiasco way too personally.
C ryptic L o g (21:04:54): two legs, arms, breasts, a gine. I'll fucking take it.

Louisville Slugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by touareg208 View Post
There are no to be exposed. I bought the car...I drive the car... fuck whoever doesn't believe it.

If this was in fact true you would not have cared what anyone thought and therefore would NOT have posted it on the internet. Great, if you bought the car. Why do you feel the need for everyone to know?

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

I spoke to MTV and have gotten Seb and Touareg a spot on the hit show Pinks for the ultimate showdown.
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

foamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
I spoke to MTV and have gotten Seb and Touareg a spot on the hit show Pinks for the ultimate showdown.

Will it be who can run the fastest?

FatCat4-9'er
FatCat > Will Sasso<br>You're entering a world of pain, Smokey. A world of pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH! ALWAYS BALLIN, ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L, NEVER FRONTIN', NEVER HATIN'!

FatCat4-9'er
FatCat > Will Sasso<br>You're entering a world of pain, Smokey. A world of pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortica View Post
No I understand, I just think Rangefind3r took the whole fiasco way too personally.

Oh, okay!

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH! ALWAYS BALLIN, ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L, NEVER FRONTIN', NEVER HATIN'!

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
Oh, and range... one last thing

Some of us ~do~ buy new cars. Even if it isn't the most financially wise choice, perhaps, we still buy new. And we even buy new luxury cars

I realize that people buy new cars. There wouldn't be very many cars on the road if people didn't. But as was proven here, this guy didn't.

I'm saying, nobody, NOBODY that has the discipline to save $40k in a couple years, before they're even 17, is then going to all the sudden unload it all on a vehicle of any kind, let alone a Touareg. This thread further proves that.

There are some things that people just simply don't do, and I covered all that. Not sure why'd you'd continue to argue any of these points n the face of that.

That sense of character that I'm always talking about when it comes to buying cars/picking mechanics applies to everything else in the world as well. People with enough discipline to accomplish the things he claims to have accomplished simply don't act the way he does.

I believe you said you saved up and bought a brand new Focus SVT? That's a little different situation than buying a Touareg. I really don't believe that any 17 year old ever is going to unload $40k in cash on a Touareg, and no, that has nothing to do with my personal opinion of them. It's just not gonna happen. I do however believe that somebody might buy a Focus SVT at that age, because it's less than half the money, and much much more in line with what someone of that age usually wants. I don't have any reason to not believe your claim, cause you don't post highly unlikely and constantly like he does.

So once again, everything I said before turned out to be true.. I don't know why we're still discussing it.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortica View Post

I didn't take anything personally. At the same time, I don't like shitheads running around forums lying about what they own while talking shit about everyone else's cars. I wouldn't think most people would.

If you had actually read the letter, it clearly stated that I sent it mainly to inform, and to watermark his images so as to make it a little bit harder for the next guy to pull some shit like this. I realize that the seller probanbly doesn't give a shit, and 99.9% chance is that he isn't going to even email the dude about it.. It's just fuel, you know? Maybe if he gets an email from the seller telling him he's a douche blaster, that'll help the whole thing sink in a little more, straighten him out, you know?

Hey I'll tell you what.. Next time to come across somebody's monumental mistake like this, I'll let you decide how to handle it. How's that? Sound fair?

SebG
SebTheDJ
Pierdolcie sie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
I realize that people buy new cars. There wouldn't be very many cars on the road if people didn't. But as was proven here, this guy didn't.

I'm saying, nobody, NOBODY that has the discipline to save $40k in a couple years, before they're even 17, is then going to all the sudden unload it all on a vehicle of any kind, let alone a Touareg. This thread further proves that.

There are some things that people just simply don't do, and I covered all that. Not sure why'd you'd continue to argue any of these points n the face of that.

That sense of character that I'm always talking about when it comes to buying cars/picking mechanics applies to everything else in the world as well. People with enough discipline to accomplish the things he claims to have accomplished simply don't act the way he does.

I believe you said you saved up and bought a brand new Focus SVT? That's a little different situation than buying a Touareg. I really don't believe that any 17 year old ever is going to unload $40k in cash on a Touareg, and no, that has nothing to do with my personal opinion of them. It's just not gonna happen. I do however believe that somebody might buy a Focus SVT at that age, because it's less than half the money, and much much more in line with what someone of that age usually wants. I don't have any reason to not believe your claim, cause you don't post highly unlikely and constantly like he does.

So once again, everything I said before turned out to be true.. I don't know why we're still discussing it.

Very good point.

Suicide King

This thread really isn't that funny.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigLOL View Post
This thread really isn't that funny.

perhaps you own a touareg?

IM A FAGGOT AND I <3 COCKS IN MY ASS
thewhiteguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigLOL View Post
This thread really isn't that funny because I'm too stupid to understand.
t,ftfy
Old 12-10-2006, 10:20 AM IM A FAGGOT AND I <3 COCKS IN MY ASS is offline  

Suicide King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
perhaps you own a touareg?

I have four

Suicide King

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
t,ftfy

people lie on the internet all the time. that's why I got raped by a fifty-year-old japanese man instead of having fun at the fair with a 13/f/socal