General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
it never happened to me - 60+ girls over the period of a few months and only ONE was anything near heavier than I expected - girls aren't as deceitful as you would necessarily expect them to be - watch out for the obvious myspace angles and you'll be fine. I think this is really a non issue.

You're a lot more likely to get a super clingy/creeper girl before you are going to unexpectedly meet a bunch of fatties.
so, how many diseases do you have?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ZMoney10
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
The problem is some peoples personalities don't fall into the category of 'meeting people in person'. Imagine you live by these common examples, how do you purpose meeting someone like this in person?

-9 to 5 job consumes most of your time (but not all, of course)
-You're an introvert who sometime enjoys alone time
-You hate crowds
-You don't have a lot of friends, but you do have a few REALLY good friends

Yeah I didn't say it was easy. The best girls I meet spontanously. I can't even plan for it. I don't meet the right girls when I am acutelly looking lol.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 PM ZMoney10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
so, how many diseases do you have?

meeting girls doesn't equate to sleeping with them. unless of course you're in incredibly juvenile guy with less depth than a shower stall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
The problem is some peoples personalities don't fall into the category of 'meeting people in person'. Imagine you live by these common examples, how do you purpose meeting someone like this in person?

-9 to 5 job consumes most of your time (but not all, of course)
-You're an introvert who sometime enjoys alone time
-You hate crowds
-You don't have a lot of friends, but you do have a few REALLY good friends

change.

You will be more successful/happier/better off in EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE if you're more outgoing.
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 07-12-2010, 07:17 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
meeting girls doesn't equate to sleeping with them. unless of course you're in incredibly juvenile guy with less depth than a shower stall.



change.

You will be more successful/happier/better off in EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE if you're more outgoing.
That was always kind of the impression i got of you.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:19 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

ZMoney10
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
meeting girls doesn't equate to sleeping with them. unless of course you're in incredibly juvenile guy with less depth than a shower stall.



change.

You will be more successful/happier/better off in EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE if you're more outgoing.

Agreed. I use to be very shy. Once one matures and grows as a person, they will naturally get more outgoing and that will benefit one in every aspect of life. Especially with women.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM ZMoney10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMoney10 View Post
Agreed. I use to be very shy. Once one matures and grows as a person, they will naturally get more outgoing and that will benefit one in every aspect of life. Especially with women.
You're a slightly more dedicated spammer than most.

http://i31.tinypic.com/wjc70h.png
Old 07-12-2010, 07:22 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

ZMoney10
 
[QUOTE=domonbaylespam;24427119]You're a slightly more dedicated spammer than most.


lol. I just joined the site and I want to be able to create my own post.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 PM ZMoney10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
[QUOTE=ZMoney10;24427123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
You're a slightly more dedicated spammer than most.


lol. I just joined the site and I want to be able to create my own post.
we shall see be sure to read the rules.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:25 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
change.

You will be more successful/happier/better off in EVERY FACET OF YOUR LIFE if you're more outgoing.

Thats pretty asinine, sorry. If you aren't comfortable around large groups, it's probably either not a choice, or something you just much prefer. I enjoy peaceful settings without YEAH BROSEPH JAGERBOMBS FUCKIN SKANKS.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 07-12-2010, 08:28 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

BPJ
 
BPJ's Avatar
 
A lot of it has to do with location. I live in a smallish area (100k in a 25 mile radius) and the results are pathetic, but I know "real life" is no better. I've used eHarmony, Match.com, OKCupid, Yahoo, Mingle2, Chemistry (same thing as Match.com), Craigslist, etc. Trying to think of one I haven't used.

eHarmony is the biggest fucking rip, fuck them. Yeah there were a couple of dates, but they string you along. Give you a match here and there, then when you cancel, bombard you with new matches. Half of them either fake or aren't members so never know you sent them anything.

I guess that's the big problem, is not knowing if someone is a member or receives the message.

My profile was good, as several fuckers ended up copying it, Match.com wouldn't do anything about it though.

Met one decent gal, but she lived over 2 hours away. It's fine if you are looking for large, single mothers. But it's probably due to being in the south.

My list goes like this:
Ages 22 to 52
No kids, or all kids moved out
Any settings other than what equals fat
No smokers

I might find 15 total matches across every site. From about 1,500 total ads. Fucking depressing.
__________________
I like wood. Like it so much I wrote a poem about it.

Wood, wood, wood. Would you please get that penis out of my butt?

That's a good poem.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:18 PM BPJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPJ View Post
A lot of it has to do with location. I live in a smallish area (100k in a 25 mile radius) and the results are pathetic, but I know "real life" is no better. I've used eHarmony, Match.com, OKCupid, Yahoo, Mingle2, Chemistry (same thing as Match.com), Craigslist, etc. Trying to think of one I haven't used.

eHarmony is the biggest fucking rip, fuck them. Yeah there were a couple of dates, but they string you along. Give you a match here and there, then when you cancel, bombard you with new matches. Half of them either fake or aren't members so never know you sent them anything.

I guess that's the big problem, is not knowing if someone is a member or receives the message.

My profile was good, as several fuckers ended up copying it, Match.com wouldn't do anything about it though.

Met one decent gal, but she lived over 2 hours away. It's fine if you are looking for large, single mothers. But it's probably due to being in the south.

My list goes like this:
Ages 22 to 52
No kids, or all kids moved out
Any settings other than what equals fat
No smokers

I might find 15 total matches across every site. From about 1,500 total ads. Fucking depressing.

Ouch, when i get a job in the next month I was considering trying a pay site for a month. I registered for free @eharmony and I do get those retarded "matches" all the time, I told myself either their matching system is a piece of shit, or they are just sending me fakes. I guess its the latter. Dur hur free but no pix KEK ^_^.

If you had to pick 1 site, what would it be? What has everyone had the most success with?
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 07-13-2010, 05:47 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

BPJ
 
BPJ's Avatar
 
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...0116&t=2115074

eHarmony "deal" with 24 negative posts

I'd say plenty of fish. With match.com, you don't know if someone is a member, and they have a lot of old profiles. POF seems to be pretty well known, but I've never had luck with it.
__________________
I like wood. Like it so much I wrote a poem about it.

Wood, wood, wood. Would you please get that penis out of my butt?

That's a good poem.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:49 PM BPJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

teh scud
 
teh scud's Avatar
 
OKCupid seems like the best to me -- I'd never pay for a dating site, but OKCupid offers everything I imagine a dating site could offer... I really have no idea what eHarmony/Match.com have over OKCupid, except perhaps a better pool of people (which I'm skeptical of). I've talked with some neat people from OKCupid but I'm about to start dating a girl I met IRL -- but I think it's perfectly fine and reasonable to meet someone on an online dating site.

Yes there are lots of ugly people... on OKCupid, you can hide them. After being on the site for a while, I got an email one day saying I was attractive and would see more attractive matches -- it wasn't a huge change, but my ugly matches did seem to decrease (of course, I was also increasing the number of uglies I have hidden). I was talking to plenty attractive girls though.

Participating in an online website opens you up to people you wouldn't otherwise meet and almost everyone you meet on the site is looking for a potential partner -- this opens you up to the insane, the ugly, but there's some normal ones out there too. I usually just don't respond to people I'm not interested in... I used to reply to be polite but some people would complain about that so I said fuck it.

Last edited by teh scud; 07-13-2010 at 06:03 PM..
Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 PM teh scud is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPJ View Post
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...0116&t=2115074

eHarmony "deal" with 24 negative posts

I'd say plenty of fish. With match.com, you don't know if someone is a member, and they have a lot of old profiles. POF seems to be pretty well known, but I've never had luck with it.

Man, my problem with PoF was the vast horrible amount of ugly chicks. I found myself asking "Where are all the white people?" too. Maybe I just suck at using their horrible search engine though.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
OKCupid seems like the best to me -- I'd never pay for a dating site, but OKCupid offers everything I imagine a dating site could offer... I really have no idea what eHarmony/Match.com have over OKCupid, except perhaps a better pool of people (which I'm skeptical of). I've talked with some neat people from OKCupid but I'm about to start dating a girl I met IRL so yeah.

I don't know if it goes with being free, but I notice most of the girls on OKCupid don't even try. If I get a response the girl will answer my questions but make 0 obligation to continue the conversation. Thats even if you get a response, I think the fact that it's free makes women more obligated to be picky as shit. I know it's hard amongst all the players, but god forbid you read a profile. Is that the same for pay sites, or do you tend to get more responses on pay sites vs. free?

A lot of women on OKCupid like to put shit like "Im not here for dating / Just here for social/friends" and I roll my eyes at what a dumb bitch they must be. At least if you are on a pay site theres no lieing to yourself that you are there for dating.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 07-13-2010, 05:56 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.