General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvpc2001 View Post
The weird part is whenever she gets drunk, she always keep her distance from me and go flirt with or touch other guys who are good looking. This have happened about 3 or 4 times. Im not bad with girls but Im pretty handicapped on the physical attractiveness, and Im getting the feeling that she just loses all the attraction for me when she gets drunk.

I want to know what your handicap is. It could be extremely relevant here.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M] Kittah View Post
Sounds like she has you in the "Friend Zone" Sorry buddy usually no way out.
Incorrect. No such thing.

Make a move on her. You might get turned down. If you do, you now know that she is not interested. It seems like she isnt interested from what youve said, but you also have never actually tried to make a move on her so how can we know for certain?

Either way we can all be sure of one thing... shes a whorebag and sex is the best you should be hoping for. If you succeed in getting with her and start to invest your emotions in the relationship you will very likely wind up disappointed.
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop