General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com

Vulcan would you like me to perm-ban him?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jason_n
Andrew Hanes and William-043 play ping pong with my testes while I tongue bathe their chodes D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHermit View Post
Vulcan would you like me to perm-ban him?

I'm talking to him via PM since last night, and I've already spoke to DM. Not necessary.

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_n View Post
I'm talking to him via PM since last night, and I've already spoke to DM. Not necessary.

not from what I've heard. Please post your reason why you shouldn't be perm banned?

VulcaN
Show us your tits sweetie

hes communicating now, ill post the outcome

EDIT://
Well Jason has paid me $40 and has shown good communication once mods were involved.

I do not consider this a resolution considering all the shit that was on my character, oh how i want the items in my bank back! HOWEVER being the generous guy that I am, and the fact that my time is more valuable to me than any compensation he is willing to offer, I am going to let him skate by on this one.

I suggest due caution when dealing with Jason regarding items that he can "forget about" and take back from you years later.

Last edited by VulcaN; 01-09-2007 at 09:53 PM..

Rosey Palms
LyNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcaN View Post
hes communicating now, ill post the outcome

EDIT://
Well Jason has paid me $40 and has shown good communication once mods were involved.

I do not consider this a resolution considering all the shit that was on my character, oh how i want the items in my bank back! HOWEVER being the generous guy that I am, and the fact that my time is more valuable to me than any compensation he is willing to offer, I am going to let him skate by on this one.

I suggest due caution when dealing with Jason regarding items that he can "forget about" and take back from you years later.

this shit isnt good enough, at least ban him from D&S for trying to do such a sly jackass move

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com

perm-banning him. No trolls on my forums.

las Vegas
I miss Ronny

/cheer

TrollingKiddyFaggot
K600
I'm a trolling fanboy who ignores reason in itemized responses. I'll be banned soon.

Sale Thread: http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=700697

Troll: AgentCheese http://genmay.com/member.php?u=7178

We made a deal for two Xbox 360 games three weeks ago. Contact was prompt until payment was made; he hasn't answered a single PM since (Despite the fact that he has logged into his account multiple times).

The last PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCheese
Yeah, sorry, forgot about that.
mtaclof@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by K600
What's your Paypal address?

Quote:
Quote:
I'll take both. Got any Heat/eBay refs? Paypal?

Quote:
Quote:
Have you still got Prey/Saints Row? If so, what condition are they in?
Both of them are still available and in excellent condition.
$53 to my paypal and I'll ship them tomorrow.

NleahciM
So liek yeah, i sent rancidpunk a song over gmail, the RIAA caught me, i went to jail, and all i got

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHermit View Post
perm-banning him. No trolls on my forums.

Thank you - that guy sounds like a real piece of work.

Puddy1

Sale Thread: http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=703172

Troll: seekorz (http://genmay.net/member.php?u=29195)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy1
Quote:
hey i was wondering if ur still selling the account?

i dont have paypal but id make it if thats ur required pay method, send me a reply ty

Yeah, have to use paypal, how much are you planning to spend on it?

cool, well i saw u wer asking for about 300? anywhere around that range is what im looking to spend looked a at few ebay auctions but most of them ending in a few days

Yeah, $300 is good. Once you get your paypal setup, send it to puddy.1@gmail.com

I'll then give you the account info and beta key.

sounds great dude, itll take 2-4 business day for it to be fully set up since i have to put in the code of the deposit to the bank account however, so if u need to sell it before that theres no hard feelings will paypal u as soon as its set up, thanks.

The last message was sent 1-1-07. After 10 days of no money PayPal'd to me, I sent another PM on 1-11-07.
Quote:
yo. you still setting up the paypal account?
He never responded.

NleahciM
So liek yeah, i sent rancidpunk a song over gmail, the RIAA caught me, i went to jail, and all i got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy1 View Post
Sale Thread: http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=703172

Troll: seekorz (http://genmay.net/member.php?u=29195)

The last message was sent 1-1-07. After 10 days of no money PayPal'd to me, I sent another PM on 1-11-07.

He never responded.

Ummm - nothing ever was exchanged between the two of you. You were not trolled.

Puddy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NleahciM View Post
Ummm - nothing ever was exchanged between the two of you. You were not trolled.

He said he would paypal me as soon as his paypal was setup. So I didn't bother trying to advertise/sell the account for more. Why would I have given him my account if he didn't pay? The point is, I waited for him to setup his paypal account and during that time period I passed on other offers waiting for him. By the time I realized nothing was going to come of it, I lost all those offers.

LifeIsEat&Die

no problems here

Last edited by LifeIsEat&Die; 03-25-2007 at 04:10 PM..

|RaptoR|
Quake 2 > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsEat&Die View Post
Hate to post this here, but Im getting kinda worried

Anyone know or can get ahold of |Raptor|? I gave him $25 for a PDA here a few months ago. He moved and "didnt realize" I had bought the thing, he responded a month later (last month) that he saw I bought it, and would be shipping ASAP. Its been a month now and no shipping confirmation, and he wont respond to email or PM. The thing is I see that hes on EVERY day, so why doesnt he respond?

Again, his UID is too low (3k) to assume hes trolling, so if anyone is friends with him on here it'd help me out to know whats going on. Thanks

Hold your horses there dude, no one is trying to scam you out of $25. I've gone back through my PM box -- every time you've PM'd me you've gotten a response sameday or nextday.

I ship TONS of stuff, and I can't find the delivery confirmation slip for this particular package. I've called the post office and given them dates/destinations, she said that no one has signed for the package. I shipped it the same day I replied to your email.

It's not there, and I already refunded you 25$ + 5$ for the paypal fee before I even saw this post. When/If the PDA ever comes return to sender, I'll send that your way too.

edit: both ExcessiveForce and Chrisman5000 can confirm I moved, as well, they helped me. During the transition, I had no internet, and when I finally DID get my internet installed I didn't think to check paypal for a few days. Chalk it up to bad timing.

Last edited by |RaptoR|; 03-25-2007 at 12:04 PM..

LifeIsEat&Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by |RaptoR| View Post
Hold your horses there dude, no one is trying to scam you out of $25. I've gone back through my PM box -- every time you've PM'd me you've gotten a response sameday or nextday.

I ship TONS of stuff, and I can't find the delivery confirmation slip for this particular package. I've called the post office and given them dates/destinations, she said that no one has signed for the package. I shipped it the same day I replied to your email.

It's not there, and I already refunded you 25$ + 5$ for the paypal fee before I even saw this post. When/If the PDA ever comes return to sender, I'll send that your way too.

edit: both ExcessiveForce and Chrisman5000 can confirm I moved, as well, they helped me. During the transition, I had no internet, and when I finally DID get my internet installed I didn't think to check paypal for a few days. Chalk it up to bad timing.

No hard feelings, man.. just got frustrated that no one was responding to my PMs, including you and DHermit.. your account activity said you had been on pretty much everyday, or else I would have totally understood the moving thing, because I did get that email. I did send you one unresponded PM and email back in late february, which I understand if you didnt see because you probably assumed the thing had arrived, thats not your fault, but understand I hadnt recieved the pda, and it had been over a month so I was getting worried..

It was never my intention to give you a bad rep or anything, thats why I didn't accuse you of trolling, I knew you were moving and there has been talk on here about people having PM errors. I just thought instead of making a thread, Id post here to get peoples attention, and it didn't help. I tried to make it sound as non-hostile as possible. Had I heard from you I would have deleted my comment here in a heartbeat, Im really not a malicious guy, and I know you have a good rep here, so I was just putting it out there for anyone who might know you to say "hey this guys writing about you".

Anyway, Im sorry you had to catch that post before I could delete it, I saw your PM this morning but forgot to delete this before I went to work. Youve gone beyond the call of duty to resolve the situation, and I really appreciate it. Hope we can still do business.