General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

UTRocketMan

Stay with your dad. She obviously aint worth your time.

You live in Cali. Take advantage of that.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

theNoid

Be thankful you didn't get married and have kids before she realized she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with you.

Also

Feigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiEnWoO View Post
Just FYI,

there may be no other guy. People are just talking out of their ass --- it's presumptuous to assume she's seeing someone else just because she's unhappy with you. There are many good reasons why she'd leave you.
Women are like monkeys, they won't let go of a branch without a firm grip on the next.
indianaimpreza.com

PrettyInPink

Are you really 20 like your profile says? If so, that means you dated this girl from age 16-20 and are engaged? That's probably why she left you and for the reasons she told you. People change so much between those ages and relationships from that point in your nearly always end.

TBNZee
loon's cumdumpster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
Are you really 20 like your profile says? If so, that means you dated this girl from age 16-20 and are engaged? That's probably why she left you and for the reasons she told you. People change so much between those ages and relationships from that point in your nearly always end.

seconded.

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBNZee View Post
seconded.

Yep, she probably wants to experience life while she's young, single, and free. I can't really blame her either.

DoomzDayz
Happy birthday, fag. <3

Quote:
Just FYI,

there may be no other guy. People are just talking out of their ass --- it's presumptuous to assume she's seeing someone else just because she's unhappy with you. There are many good reasons why she'd leave you.

4 year relationship and engagement and she doesn't even try to tell him things need to change before breaking up with him?

two options. one is she's immature and doesn't really know how to maintain a relationship (possible considering age, but they maintained 4 years together and im sure as hell one of them has gotten bored or upset and they worked it out), or there is a prospect of another person either in her mind or already starting to unfold, which makes her do what she's probably always done and try to change things in the relationship to make it better. there very well could be no other specific man yet, or nothing could've happened.

but yes, stick by your father. clearly she doesn't/hasn't cared about you for a long time, considering what you are going through.

ieyeasu

I'm shocked that so many posters are focused on the motivation the female had for breaking up with the OP.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is the way OP feels--which is going to be shitty.

Take what she said at face value and do what you need to do. It's not worth puzzling over why she did what she did.

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyeasu View Post
I'm shocked that so many posters are focused on the motivation the female had for breaking up with the OP.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is the way OP feels--which is going to be shitty.

Take what she said at face value and do what you need to do. It's not worth puzzling over why she did what she did.

The OP asked why she did this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker2G View Post
I dont understand. Maybe you older more mature genmayers can help me understand. Its just so sudden..I dont get it, why would she do this to me?

So people are telling him why....

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Just FYI,

What are those good reasons?

I'd be willing to bet there's another guy in the picture. I know that's probably the absolute last thing you want to hear right now, but it's usually the case. I went through it myself after a two year relationship, so I know how bad it sucks, I'm not just "talking out of my ass".

Best thing to do is be with your family and work on getting over this. You're still a young guy. I know it probably seems like you'll never find someone else to take her place, but you will. You'll probably be a little gun-shy about trying another relationship again too, that's how I am, but eventually someone will come along and you'll see that there's other girls out there for you.

Consider yourself better off. If that's how she ended things with you after 4 years, then it's not the kind of girl you want to be with anyhow. Cut your losses and work on moving on. Don't try to keep in touch with her, and don't let her try to keep in touch with you. Sometimes they want to remain friends and remain in touch, but I've found that makes getting over things much more difficult.

You'll be alright.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

brfatal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feigned View Post
Women are like monkeys, they won't let go of a branch without a firm grip on the next.

Truest statement in this thread.

jkrowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
The OP asked why she did this:

So people are telling him why....

No, it's immaterial. He's asking why because he's hurt and confused and looking for closure.

But he's not going to get solace if he finds out. Far from it.

What he needs is people to tell him they know how he feels. And people in his life that he can find right now to go hang out with and stay active. And his father.

Topsirloin
I'm a closed minded ass with a fuck up for a brother. I should kill myself.

Most likely there is another you're not spending enough time with her? you should definitely have left your dying father's side and spend a ton of money to go with her to colorado, how selfish of you not to spend time with her when she's the one that's leaving all the time.

unknown00

i'm sorry to hear that...it's rough i know. i will tell you this though...if you really want a chance, don't be an annoying douche to her

Baker2G

There is no other guy..I know that for a fact. Shes not the type to do that. I talked to my stepdad about it and he just said that he honestly never felt it was a match and that sooner or later Ill be able to look at the situation from an objective point of view. Shes the type of girl who wants that benz and the huge house in the hills and all the toys, but Ive grown to be the type to just enjoy life for what it is. The last year Ive sort of focused on what makes me happy whether or not it pays well. I film skateboarding and make shit money, but Its not like Im some loser..I also hold down a full time job. Ive grown to notice Im not one of those people that needs money or material things to be happy...

As gay as it sounds..I feel like dead inside, just crushed. She said that I would always have a place in her heart, but I feel like she was my heart..Ive never felt these emotions before..and since I havent..I dont know how to cope.