General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

More evidence that the Sudanese government is behind the genocide.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...7/s1158010.htm
Quote:
Sudanese Govt accused of links to Darfur atrocities
A New York-based human rights group says it has evidence that the Sudanese Government has been arming the militia accused of killing thousands of people in the Darfur region.

Human Rights Watch says it has secret documents which implicate high-ranking Government officials in a policy of supporting the militia.

Kenneth Roth, the organisation's director, says the notorious Janjaweed irregular force has been consistently backed up by Sudanese Government forces.

"What we have found, both through our testimony taken on the ground in Darfur as well as from these documents, illustrates that the Sudanese military is actively recruiting Janjaweed militia," he said.

"It is arming them and it is even arranging impunity for at least some of their atrocities."

The documents in Arabic dating from February and March 2004 call for recruitment and military support of the Janjaweed militia, including delivery of "provisions and ammunition" to be delivered to known militia leaders, camps and "loyalist tribes."

A February directive orders all security units in the area to tolerate the activities of known Janjaweed leader Musa Hilal in North Darfur, according to the group.

The document highlights the importance of "non-interference so as not to question their authority" and authorises security units in a North Darfur province to "overlook minor offences by the fighters against civilians who are suspected members of the rebellion."

Another document calls for a plan for "resettlement operations of nomads in places from which the outlaws withdrew," Human Rights Watch said.

The group said Sudanese Government forces and government-backed militias are responsible for crimes against humanity, war crimes and "ethnic cleansing" involving aerial and ground attacks on civilians of the same ethnicity as members of two rebel groups in Darfur.

Thousands of civilians have been killed, hundreds of women and girls have been raped and more than 1 million people have been forcibly displaced from their homes and farms in Darfur, Human Rights Watch said.

The group called for Sudanese Government officials implicated in the policy of militia support to be added to the UN sanctions list included as part of a pending UN resolution on Darfur.

It also called for international monitoring of the disarmament of the militia groups and the establishment of an international commission of inquiry into the abuses committed in Darfur by all parties to the conflict.
You know what I think? Fuck the French's oil interest just as we did in Iraq and intervene as soon as possible.
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Wren5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
You know what I think? Fuck the French's oil interest just as we did in Iraq and intervene as soon as possible.
What do you mean by intervene? If you're talking about invading, then that sounds like an A++ way of losing the election. If we put economic sanctions on them without the support of the French then they just buy all French stuff.

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren5
What do you mean by intervene? If you're talking about invading, then that sounds like an A++ way of losing the election. If we put economic sanctions on them without the support of the French then they just buy all French stuff.
Intervening and removing the government directly responsible for the genocide by supplying the arab rebels killing the black population.. I don't fucking care what it takes.. This is a similar repeat to what happened in Rwanda..

Vagamus
pwned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...7/s1158010.htm

Yes. Lets kill some more Americans over some shit I don't care about. That's the pro-soldier position, right?

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagamus
Yes. Lets kill some more Americans over some shit I don't care about. That's the pro-soldier position, right?
So your belief is that we shouldn't stand up for human rights? Why don't you go to China to start with.. Maybe some ridiculious third world country such as Sierra Leone..

It seems to me that you care more about what the world is against the United States than rather than put aside and actually intervene. This is looking like the repeat of Rwanda but you're sucking on your thumb and denying it's happening like Kofi Annan did with Rwanda when up to 1 million people were slaughtered in both the UN Safe Zone and outside..

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagamus

Because no other human on earth matters if they aren't americans right?

LET THEM BROWNIES DIE

PS, almost everything that happens in the world affects the US, as we are part of the global economy.