General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

flurby
I can't think for myself so I let the Democrats do it for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Visit DU too much fuck face? Especially with skipping the statements.. I showed examples from the 9/11 commission and pointed out the flaws the media keeps jumping on.. Fucking get off the fucking bandwagon and actually fucking read you fucking cocksucker..

Ok you ignorant fuck.

Let me state this again for the slow reading like yourself.

WE HAVE MORE OF A HISTORY OF SUPPORTING OSB THAN SADAAM DOES
WE HAVE MORE OF A HISTORY OF SUPPORTING SADAAM THAN OSB DOES

You can say it was a long time ago..but it is true.

ALSO, IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM.

We haven't found any proof whatsofucking ever that they do.

Also, attacking Wilson when we have no fucking proof that they tried to do the Iraq-Africa purchase shows how fucking lame you are. Wilson is a liar..so BUSH has to be right...right.

Nice try, yet again the Pubes try to cling to some hope that Bush isn't a fucking liar..only to be shamed again.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Visit DU too much fuck face? Especially with skipping the statements.. I showed examples from the 9/11 commission and pointed out the flaws the media keeps jumping on.. Fucking get off the fucking bandwagon and actually fucking read you fucking cocksucker..

Get off bush's cock? One thing that never ceases to amaze me is any side yelling at the other for bandwagoning

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Get off bush's cock? One thing that never ceases to amaze me is any side yelling at the other for bandwagoning
You keep quoting statements that says "Bush said there was a connection between Al Qaeda and Iraq for the 9/11 attack" which he never stated.. How about you actually fucking read that report?
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by flurby
Ok you ignorant fuck.

Let me state this again for the slow reading like yourself.

WE HAVE MORE OF A HISTORY OF SUPPORTING OSB THAN SADAAM DOES
How? Supplying the Muhadijeen w/ stingers & fundings =! Supporting Bin Laden.. Bin Laden joined the fight in Afghanistan with his own finances.. If you would recall that Bin Laden came from a family that owns a major construction company in Saudia Arabia with contracts mostly coming from the House of the Sauds
Quote:
WE HAVE MORE OF A HISTORY OF SUPPORTING SADAAM THAN OSB DOES
Hmm There goes the liberals claims of "We supplied Hussien with weapons"

You can say it was a long time ago..but it is true.

Quote:
ALSO, IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM.
IAEA Chief ElBaradei says otherwise.. He knew Hussien would never give up the desire for the program and will continue to restart it once the sanctions are lifted..

Quote:
We haven't found any proof whatsofucking ever that they do.
Or you don't read what the news doesn't report.. For example, Nuclear Material was found on a ship in the Netherlands that was shipped out of Iraq when the inspections back in 2002/2003 was happening.. Also with the Libyans helping us on the Intelligence says otherwise of the Iraqi Regime..
Quote:
Also, attacking Wilson when we have no fucking proof that they tried to do the Iraq-Africa purchase shows how fucking lame you are. Wilson is a liar..so BUSH has to be right...right.
Joe Wilson went in front of the media attacking President Bush saying the Iraq/Niger Intelligence was false when President Bush used the intelligence report in the State of the Union.. Except that the Senate Report said that the intelligence was accurate and Joe Wilson has been disputed as a Partisan Hack and a liar..

Quote:
Nice try, yet again the Pubes try to cling to some hope that Bush isn't a fucking liar..only to be shamed again.
You failed actually..

Last edited by ViriiK; 07-15-2004 at 10:58 AM..

flurby

IAEA Chief ElBaradei says otherwise.. He knew Hussien would never give up the desire for the program and will continue to restart it once the sanctions are lifted..You tried to be tricky. However, saying that he has a desire DOES NOT SHOW HE HAD AN ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM. Strike one.

Hmm There goes the liberals claims of "We supplied Hussien with weapons"
Care to show that we didn't????? Strike two.

Or you don't read what the news doesn't report.. For example, Nuclear Material was found on a ship in the Netherlands that was shipped out of Iraq when the inspections back in 2002/2003 was happening.. Also with the Libyans helping us on the Intelligence says otherwise of the Iraqi Regime..

First off, what type of nuclear material..more dual use ? Second, I don't trust the Libyans any farther than you can throw them. They are trying to get in good with us now and would say anything to get on Bush's good side.

Show some proof that they had an Active WMD program and I'll withdraw my statement. Until then, I'll rely on the vast amounts of reports saying that they HAD NO ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM.
Strike 3, you're a republican.

ViriiK

Quote:
IAEA Chief ElBaradei says otherwise.. He knew Hussien would never give up the desire for the program and will continue to restart it once the sanctions are lifted..You tried to be tricky. However, saying that he has a desire DOES NOT SHOW HE HAD AN ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM. Strike one.
As stated by the UN resolutions which obviousy you don't read. Hussien had to promise not have intentions for the WMD programs. He also did not declare all weapons that are being found over time in Iraq. Also he did not declare those missiles which the UN found and destroyed which it made an exemption for.
ElBaradei still says he supported the War

Quote:
Care to show that we didn't????? Strike two.
I guess we're massive suppliers of T-72, --62, Dragnov's, AK-47's, Hind Helicopters, etc
Quote:
The supply of weapons to Iraq
Prior to the 1990 UN arms embargo, Iraq was free to purchase arms wherever it pleased and the war with Iran did anything but put-off suppliers. Russia and France were Iraq's major suppliers and their sales included Scud and Exocet missiles, respectively. The UK played an important part in maintaining the military machines of both Iraq (see Arming Saddam) and Iran.

Following the UN embargo Iraq had to rely on more clandestine supplies. Recent examples that have come to light include combat aircraft upgrades by Serbian companies and allegations of the sale of sophisticated radar system by the Ukraine. The UN embargo did not stop Iraqi officials attending arms exhibitions alongside UK delegations. Presumably they were there for more than glossy brochures.
Quote:
First off, what type of nuclear material..more dual use ? Second, I don't trust the Libyans any farther than you can throw them. They are trying to get in good with us now and would say anything to get on Bush's good side.
The Libyans were forced to give up their weapons program and they agreed to pay reparation for the involvement in the Pan AM bombing.. Also they gave us all possessions of their programs & intelligence of their secret illegal trades

Quote:
A Libyan agent was convicted of involvement in the bombing and Libya agreed to pay compensation to the families of the 270 victims.

Gaddafi agreed in December to dismantle Libya’s biological, chemical and nuclear weapons programs, and in February, Washington lifted a ban on the use of US passports to travel to Libya.

In April, US President George Bush took steps toward restoring trade and investment ties with Libya, allowing the resumption of oil imports and most commercial and financial activities.

But the United States continues to list Libya as a state sponsor of terrorism, which prohibits US aid or arms sales to the country, and hundreds of millions of dollars of Libyan assets remain frozen in US banks.

These restrictions are seen as an inducement for Libya to resolve its remaining differences with Washington.
Quote:
Show some proof that they had an Active WMD program and I'll withdraw my statement. Until then, I'll rely on the vast amounts of reports saying that they HAD NO ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM.
Strike 3, you're a republican.
It's like saying "I want to kill this person (Name whatever the fuck you want)" but you don't have the weapons

Also I'll make some observations

As you recall Syria is to the north of the country and is a Ba'athist Country.. Their economy was completely ruined to shit over time during the 90's.. However Bashir met and agreed with Hussien to restore trade after history of bad relations in exchange for helping the Iraqi Regime smuggle out Oil for Profit in what's known as the UNSCAM. Also back in May 2004, Sudan had ordered Syria to pull out their WMD's out of their country in Khartoum after they were shipping them in Sudan starting January 2004. Especially with high activity of Smuggling and traffic between Iraq and Syria during the Iraqi War which successfully threw out Hussien and actually changed the country..

Now as for you.. You're against the democracy forming in Iraq.. You're the one suggesting that we shouldn't have interfered for the reasons of Human Rights, Security, & Democracy.. Just as Vendetta is claiming as well.. Just if it's a Republican President, it's bad..

As for your lame pathetic claim of me being a republican.. I'm a conservative Independent. I don't trust Kerry just as he lied about Vietnam wounding himself and killing soldiers/civilians against the Geneva Convention.. Especially lying about soldier's conduct in Vietnam. Which the only obsecure group was Tiger Group, which those fuckers should have been punished. When South Vietnam fell thanks to the Democrat Military Aid Vote Cutoff, 1.8 million people were summarily executed because they were simply for the Democracy of Vietnam..

flurby

Quote:
As stated by the UN resolutions which obviousy you don't read. Hussien had to promise not have intentions for the WMD programs. He also did not declare all weapons that are being found over time in Iraq. Also he did not declare those missiles which the UN found and destroyed which it made an exemption for.
ElBaradei still says he supported the War

I guess we're massive suppliers of T-72, --62, Dragnov's, AK-47's, Hind Helicopters, etc

The Libyans were forced to give up their weapons program and they agreed to pay reparation for the involvement in the Pan AM bombing.. Also they gave us all possessions of their programs & intelligence of their secret illegal trades

It's like saying "I want to kill this person (Name whatever the fuck you want)" but you don't have the weapons

Also I'll make some observations

As you recall Syria is to the north of the country and is a Ba'athist Country.. Their economy was completely ruined to shit over time during the 90's.. However Bashir met and agreed with Hussien to restore trade after history of bad relations in exchange for helping the Iraqi Regime smuggle out Oil for Profit in what's known as the UNSCAM. Also back in May 2004, Sudan had ordered Syria to pull out their WMD's out of their country in Khartoum after they were shipping them in Sudan starting January 2004. Especially with high activity of Smuggling and traffic between Iraq and Syria during the Iraqi War which successfully threw out Hussien and actually changed the country..

Now as for you.. You're against the democracy forming in Iraq.. You're the one suggesting that we shouldn't have interfered for the reasons of Human Rights, Security, & Democracy.. Just as Vendetta is claiming as well.. Just if it's a Republican President, it's bad..

As for your lame pathetic claim of me being a republican.. I'm a conservative Independent. I don't trust Kerry just as he lied about Vietnam wounding himself and killing soldiers/civilians against the Geneva Convention.. Especially lying about soldier's conduct in Vietnam. Which the only obsecure group was Tiger Group, which those fuckers should have been punished. When South Vietnam fell thanks to the Democrat Military Aid Vote Cutoff, 1.8 million people were summarily executed because they were simply for the Democracy of Vietnam..

Still trying to be sneaky.. NO ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM. You attempt to use old stuff (part of which we probably provided, see strike two) to prove an active program fails. Strike One.

We did supply them: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/a...rming_iraq.php

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/12.2...firms.iraq.htm

STRIKE TWO

Still yet to prove any Nuclear..STRIKE THREE.

Come back when you have something

Oh yeah, as for me. I'm all for Democracy. However, I'm not for illegally attacking another country to impose it upon them. So no, I'm not for that. I'm also not for lying about the reasons for a war to sell it to the public so a president can avenge some personal score..So no, I'm not for that.

As I have said before, the war in Afghan was completely justified and probably the best thin GW did. Even if there were some flaws in how fast/how much, but still, going was good. The Iraq thing was a lie, a disaster of international relations, and a disaster for the office of the President.

Last edited by flurby; 07-15-2004 at 11:51 AM..

ViriiK

Quote:
Still trying to be sneaky.. NO ACTIVE WMD PROGRAM. You attempt to use old stuff (part of which we probably provided, see strike two) to prove an active program fails. Strike One.

We did supply them: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/a...rming_iraq.php

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/12.2...firms.iraq.htm

STRIKE TWO

Still yet to prove any Nuclear..STRIKE THREE.

Come back when you have something

Oh yeah, as for me. I'm all for Democracy. However, I'm not for illegally attacking another country to impose it upon them. So no, I'm not for that. I'm also not for lying about the reasons for a war to sell it to the public so a president can avenge some personal score..So no, I'm not for that.

As I have said before, the war in Afghan was completely justified and probably the best thin GW did. Even if there were some flaws in how fast/how much, but still, going was good. The Iraq thing was a lie, a disaster of international relations, and a disaster for the office of the President.

We supplied the Iraqi's with the Intelligence and the Iranians with the weapons such as F-4's, F-14's, C-135's, etc to keep the war to a stalemate.. One overtaking the other would have a complete monopoly and big effect on the world..

What is the exact weapons.. Show me something that is a supply showing that we armed them.. Show me besides French, Chinese, Russian, Germany weaponary that came from the United States.. The Hughes Helicopter if you list were sold to them by the French..

All those SCUD missils, all those missile delivery system came from the USSR which had the capability to deliver the weapons.. Also the French helped the Iraqi's build the Osraki Reactor which was destroyed by the Israeli Air Force in 1981.. Show me something that is not an analogy in a report.. Show me the weapons.. Not analogies again.

Fact is fact.. We did supply Iraq with intelligence on Iranian Movements and we did supply Iran with modern weaponary at the time..

Last edited by ViriiK; 07-15-2004 at 11:57 AM..

sk33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf
The title of this thread is a sure indicator of the avarige intelligance of the pro bush people.

The irony is delicious.

flurby

Quote:
We supplied the Iraqi's with the Intelligence and the Iranians with the weapons such as F-4's, F-14's, C-135's, etc to keep the war to a stalemate.. One overtaking the other would have a complete monopoly and big effect on the world..

What is the exact weapons.. Show me something that is a supply showing that we armed them.. Show me besides French, Chinese, Russian, Germany weaponary that came from the United States.. The Hughes Helicopter if you list were sold to them by the French..

All those SCUD missils, all those missile delivery system came from the USSR which had the capability to deliver the weapons.. Also the French helped the Iraqi's build the Osraki Reactor which was destroyed by the Israeli Air Force in 1981.. Show me something that is not an analogy in a report.. Show me the weapons.. Not analogies again.

Fact is fact.. We did supply Iraq with intelligence on Iranian Movements and we did supply Iran with modern weaponary at the time..

http://www.rense.com/general32/suppe.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis...0703_iraq.html

I'm seeing anthrax and some more nasties in there....

ViriiK

Quote:
Those sites are not credible.. Please try again.. Also again.. The United States was not a major supplier of Arms in Iraq.. Compared to the USSR and the French..

ass
Asmodeus

THIS IS WHY I LEFT!!!

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus
THIS IS WHY I LEFT!!!
of course.. Moonbat morons throwing stupid assumptions out of no where and connecting dots that don't exist..

BuSHyFr0

Oh ok.

Duep

Quote:
What the fuck are you laughing at fuck face?

At you, obviously.