General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(
 
huxley's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
Dude, ahve you watched the fucking videos? It's Oblivion with guns. It's not fallout. What proof do you have that the story is better? Setting doesn't change anything.

And Counter Strike IS just like Half Life - they play the same as the engine is the same, damage is just scaled slightly differently.

they are completely different games, you can obviously see my point and see that it has validity, you are so filled with anger though you cannot help but try to disagree with what is right in front of you.

It is much easier to look at something and say it is bad, then give the I told you so than to be the person who has hope and gives something a chance, cowards the lot of ya
__________________
6274a57bd8dbf1997e6de7df2fbed1da
Old 09-02-2008, 10:41 AM huxley is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Savenor
Look at my tits.
 
Savenor's Avatar
 
i can't wait for this to come out so all these people will shut up about how shit it apparently is.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:44 AM Savenor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

AppleShrapnel
 
^ Agreed.

Unfortunately, everyone who says it's "Oblivion with guns" will never give that notion up. It's hard to like something if you don't want to, so these doods will just be missing out on some post-apocolyptic fun.
__________________
RL Name: [M]ichael
Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM AppleShrapnel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Savenor
Look at my tits.
 
Savenor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleShrapnel View Post
^ Agreed.

Unfortunately, everyone who says it's "Oblivion with guns" will never give that notion up. It's hard to like something if you don't want to, so these doods will just be missing out on some post-apocolyptic fun.

what's more i'm sure most of them will get it within a week of it coming out and secretly love it lololol
Old 09-02-2008, 12:32 PM Savenor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

vegzor
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lik]x[ View Post
Actually, you're the target audience! Not-fans of Fallout is who bethesda wants to pander to.

lol pander to

you're such a fucking douchebag
Old 09-02-2008, 01:02 PM vegzor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

lopoetve
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by huxley View Post
they are completely different games, you can obviously see my point and see that it has validity, you are so filled with anger though you cannot help but try to disagree with what is right in front of you.

It is much easier to look at something and say it is bad, then give the I told you so than to be the person who has hope and gives something a chance, cowards the lot of ya
What makes it a different game from oblivion?

I don't see your point. I see a game that looks identical to every other Elder Scrolls game ever made. You've yet to show me anything to the contrary, and neither have they. They're using tons of resources from the other games, sounds, animations, etc. The gameplay looks ~identical~, only with more ranged weaponry.
What is it you think I'm missing?

It looks like it will play just like oblivion. Given that I absolutely hated that game, I see no reason to buy this one or waste money on this one.

Show me something that says this will not play like Oblivion. That's what I'm waiting for.
__________________
"You always gotta question the culinary excellence of food items which propel themselves out of cans"-LilMsCanBeRite
[M]otorcycle krew - 2011 Triumph Street Triple R. (Bwah?!?)
2013 ZL1 Camaro
2007 GTI
1997 Truck thingy.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:17 PM lopoetve is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
What makes it a different game from oblivion?

I don't see your point. I see a game that looks identical to every other Elder Scrolls game ever made. You've yet to show me anything to the contrary, and neither have they. They're using tons of resources from the other games, sounds, animations, etc. The gameplay looks ~identical~, only with more ranged weaponry.
What is it you think I'm missing?

It looks like it will play just like oblivion. Given that I absolutely hated that game, I see no reason to buy this one or waste money on this one.

Show me something that says this will not play like Oblivion. That's what I'm waiting for.

__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 09-02-2008, 01:34 PM growler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

Cheez-it II
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post

the setting is different and it uses guns but its still the same game. obviously.
__________________
"Perhaps the fire isnt fully out yet. Just a strong wind came and almost blew it away. I want to make it burn again. But part of the matchstick will always be unlightable because it burnt off and faded away with the wind."

-Metz
Old 09-02-2008, 01:34 PM Cheez-it II is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Savenor
Look at my tits.
 
Savenor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
. Given that I absolutely hated that game, I see no reason to buy this one or waste money on this one.

Then go play games you like and post in threads about games you like and get out of this one
Old 09-02-2008, 01:52 PM Savenor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
NERD FIGHT!
__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 09-02-2008, 01:57 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Savenor
Look at my tits.
 
Savenor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
NERD FIGHT!

nr 20 min gl hf
Old 09-02-2008, 02:05 PM Savenor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

Inf
I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.
 
Inf's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
nr 20 min gl hf

wtf n00b settings
__________________
5160c711eb1a1fb416cb296cfa30d3c6
R.O.A.D.H.E.A.D
Removing Overt Anger, Desensitisation, and Hatred by Exercising Appropriate Discourse
koala coalition ftw!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:10 PM Inf is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
nr 20 min gl hf

bgh rite?
__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 09-02-2008, 02:53 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

Manik
Actual size of my penis.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
Then go play games you like and post in threads about games you like and get out of this one

you're retarded.
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
Old 09-02-2008, 03:15 PM Manik is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

Colonel Sanders
 
Colonel Sanders's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manik View Post
you're retarded.

*your
Old 09-02-2008, 04:25 PM Colonel Sanders is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.