General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Mighty Clinotus

What annoys me about people name Gwvs.

1.The total and utter lack of credible priorities. They focus on the physical and get rich quick path in life instead of the intellectual and hard working, gradually building up your life path. Black people seem to have this belief that they'll all grow up to be basketball stars and never have to worry about money again. They fail to account for the incredible improbability of their plan and they leave themselves no contingency plan.

1.Gwvg's total and utter lack of credible priorities. He focus' on the minute' interactions of societal groups instead of walking away from the internet and reading the newspaper or studying to better himself and his life path. Gwvg seems to have this belief that he's going to grow up to be some kind of great technical programmer like Bill Gates or some 1337 speaker that knows the inside of his box. He fails to account for the incredible improbability of his plan and leaves no contingency plan; he can't even speak leet.

2.The whole "backwards" image of rich people. For example, they see people with money have gold watches, chains etc. but some how they missed the point that having these things does NOT make them rich.

2.Gwvg's utter backwards image of cooler people. For example, he sees other users with overclocked athlons and durons hot enough to cook omelets on, but yet somehow he missed the point that having enhanced clockcycles doesn't make his 133mhz bus run any faster; nor more 1337.

3.Their utterly irresponsible view of sex. Per capita, black people seem to have a much more lax view on protection and they only see the short-term priority, not the long-term problems that can arise by not having protected sex.

3.Gwvg's utter view of sex. He gets none but seems to have a pocket full of the bling-bling, his view of protection is limited only to the pocket plasticguard that he's wearing. He never things long term like, how's he going to fit magic markers in that pocket?

4.(Part of #3) Their lack of long-term outlook. They don't think about retirement or where they're gonna be in twenty years. All they think about is what's good for them at that particular moment.

4.(Part of #3) His complete lack of long-term outlook. He doesn't think that something he posts on the interweb wont be nit-picked and disseminated by someone else in twenty minutes. He's far to impulsive with his thought rationale.

Now, I'm not saying all black people are like that, but virtually all the black kids in my highschool (40% black) act in this manner. There are NO black kids in the honors program which is a travesty when they should technically make up almost half of it. Felt good to get that off my chest. Someone prove me wrong please. Comments?

Now, I'm not saying that Gwvg's completely like that, but virtually in all his posting on this message board (2%) he act's in this idiotic manner. There are no Gwvg's in the moderator categories, which is a travesty when his intellual prose makes up for almost half the sentiment of threads that should be locked and made fun of. Felt great to get that off my chest. Someone prove me wrong. Please?
GenMay [M]asses - Folding Team #13854
--MCCCXXXVII

The F-22 (as well as the rest of our military) will strike terror in the hearts of those....terrorists. Wait..... - SamFarber

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

*mxyzptlk

your thread would be so much less annoying if you'd managed to spell his name correctly in the topic.

if you have stupid shit to say, atleast say it in the thread already started rather than making a new one.. for whatever reason.. blah blah..

trasaris

Im not going to read all that.

What is your point?

Mighty Clinotus

I know it's spelled incorrectly foo!
--MCCCXXXVII

The F-22 (as well as the rest of our military) will strike terror in the hearts of those....terrorists. Wait..... - SamFarber

*mxyzptlk

Quote:
Originally posted by Clinotus
I know it's spelled incorrectly foo!

then fix it

AnasSplenium

Couldn't you just flame him in his own thread?

cowofwar

Now the problem with this whole flame, is that you, Clinotus, just make yourself look like an idiot. Personally, I find it very hard to be insulted by someone who is obviously inferior to myself.

Oh, and did I mention: ATTENTION WHORE!

Why didn't you just post this in his own thread? You actually think that your pathetic little flame merited its own post? You actually think people care enough about what you think to read two pages of garbage?

Grow up, you've resorted to flaming him by suggesting that he never has sex and that he's a geek. That's sad, could you possibly make yourself sound like anymore of a pussy?

If you can't stand The Pit, get out! If you have a problem with his opinions reply in his thread. The rules allow him to say whatever the hell he wants in this forum. Don't make a whole new thread attempting to insult some person who offended you.

Mighty Clinotus

Quote:
Originally posted by cowofwar
Now the problem with this whole flame, is that you, Clinotus, just make yourself look like an idiot. Personally, I find it very hard to be insulted by someone who is obviously inferior to myself.

Oh, and did I mention: ATTENTION WHORE!

Why didn't you just post this in his own thread? You actually think that your pathetic little flame merited its own post? You actually think people care enough about what you think to read two pages of garbage?

Grow up, you've resorted to flaming him by suggesting that he never has sex and that he's a geek. That's sad, could you possibly make yourself sound like anymore of a pussy?

If you can't stand The Pit, get out! If you have a problem with his opinions reply in his thread. The rules allow him to say whatever the hell he wants in this forum. Don't make a whole new thread attempting to insult some person who offended you.
Actually the reason I didn't post it in the thread was an error on par, I truly meant to but I'm having X errors and my java scripts are not working. So I posted live instead.

I'm set at more than 2 pages via my forum settings so this only reads as 1 page to me. Glad it hit two though.

Geeks and Sex...the sentence itself is an oxymoron. Think about it & not just because I said it.

I'm not a pussy; glad to get some and happier to see you've removed yourself from any true dialogue by adding a form of vulgarlarity to your post.

The pit is brand new.
See reason above for the separate post.
The rules also allow me to say what I want in this forum.

He did not offend me.

Good?
--MCCCXXXVII

Hiyruu

Re: What annoys me about people name Gwvs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Clinotus
1.The total and utter lack of credible priorities. They focus on the physical and get rich quick path in life instead of the intellectual and hard working, gradually building up your life path. Black people seem to have this belief that they'll all grow up to be basketball stars and never have to worry about money again. They fail to account for the incredible improbability of their plan and they leave themselves no contingency plan.

1.Gwvg's total and utter lack of credible priorities. He focus' on the minute' interactions of societal groups instead of walking away from the internet and reading the newspaper or studying to better himself and his life path. Gwvg seems to have this belief that he's going to grow up to be some kind of great technical programmer like Bill Gates or some 1337 speaker that knows the inside of his box. He fails to account for the incredible improbability of his plan and leaves no contingency plan; he can't even speak leet.

2.The whole "backwards" image of rich people. For example, they see people with money have gold watches, chains etc. but some how they missed the point that having these things does NOT make them rich.

2.Gwvg's utter backwards image of cooler people. For example, he sees other users with overclocked athlons and durons hot enough to cook omelets on, but yet somehow he missed the point that having enhanced clockcycles doesn't make his 133mhz bus run any faster; nor more 1337.

3.Their utterly irresponsible view of sex. Per capita, black people seem to have a much more lax view on protection and they only see the short-term priority, not the long-term problems that can arise by not having protected sex.

3.Gwvg's utter view of sex. He gets none but seems to have a pocket full of the bling-bling, his view of protection is limited only to the pocket plasticguard that he's wearing. He never things long term like, how's he going to fit magic markers in that pocket?

4.(Part of #3) Their lack of long-term outlook. They don't think about retirement or where they're gonna be in twenty years. All they think about is what's good for them at that particular moment.

4.(Part of #3) His complete lack of long-term outlook. He doesn't think that something he posts on the interweb wont be nit-picked and disseminated by someone else in twenty minutes. He's far to impulsive with his thought rationale.

Now, I'm not saying all black people are like that, but virtually all the black kids in my highschool (40% black) act in this manner. There are NO black kids in the honors program which is a travesty when they should technically make up almost half of it. Felt good to get that off my chest. Someone prove me wrong please. Comments?

Now, I'm not saying that Gwvg's completely like that, but virtually in all his posting on this message board (2%) he act's in this idiotic manner. There are no Gwvg's in the moderator categories, which is a travesty when his intellual prose makes up for almost half the sentiment of threads that should be locked and made fun of. Felt great to get that off my chest. Someone prove me wrong. Please?
If you're black, you just proved you can't spell.

SamFarber

Truly lame.

Mighty Clinotus

Quote:
Originally posted by SamFarber
Truly lame.
Thank you.
--MCCCXXXVII

Oatmeals

What's this thread supposed to be about?>

Mighty Clinotus

Re: Re: What annoys me about people name Gwvs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiyruu

If you're black, you just proved you can't spell.
? Where?
--MCCCXXXVII