General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

electric!sheep

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your stance on homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally posted by Asmodeus
but unfortunately, i believe, that homosexuals starting out simply do not know what they are truly in for...
True, when you're born you don't know what you're in for.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

electric!sheep

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your stance on homosexuality?

Quote:
of course homosexuals are sexually immature, why do you think they choose a lifestyle that is anethema to heterosexuality...?
I have already shown that this is .

Last edited by electric!sheep; 07-19-2002 at 10:28 AM..

electric!sheep

Quote:
then you really don't understand how disproportionately promiscuous homosexuals are in comparison to heterosexuals then do you...?
Oh, really? Do you have any argument for this, or are you just spewing more bile?

RedTalon19

umm i guess its kool but i guess honestly i am a bit uneasy around homosexuals... but only when i know that they are so i guess its ironic. its just human nature to fear the unknown and since i'm not gay myself, well then there you go. just leave me be and i'm fine

Slacker

Like any guy I don't mind watching some hot lesbians making out but other than that whatever you want to do in your bedroom I could care less. Don't flaunt it or bug me about it and I don't care.

steal
you pick up dog turds? suckers!

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is your stance on homosexuality?

Quote:
that's the usual tired excuses that the advocates for the fags usually say:

"why would someone choose a way of life that is harmful to them...?"

here is why, because they are seduced by homosexuality and homosexuals... they are attracted to what it can provide for them and that can be a multitude of things... also, young homosexuals are very immature when it comes to their sexuality and that is why they find the homosexual culture so attractive... it is obviously offering them something that the opposite sex isn't...

but unfortunately, i believe, that homosexuals starting out simply do not know what they are truly in for...

you are so knowledgable about the subject

you seem to be..actually inside of a gay mans mind, knowing what they think, how they act, why they are gay, etc etc

SO, IS THIS WHERE I CALL YOU A FAGGOT?

/edit: i hate that word

Last edited by steal; 07-19-2002 at 12:10 PM..

ass
Asmodeus

sheep, its to bad that your ignorance blinds you to facts... i'm not sure what you are defending or if you are really defending the indefensible...

HARMFUL ASPECTS OF THE HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLE

Homosexual Promiscuity. Studies indicate that the average male homosexual has hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime, a lifestyle that—is difficult for even "committed" homosexuals to break free of and which is not conducive to a healthy and wholesome atmosphere for the raising of children.

A. P. Bell and M. S. Weinberg, in their classic study of male and female homosexuality, found that 43 percent of white male homosexuals had sex with five hundred or more partners, with 28 percent having 1,000 or more sex partners.29

In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners.30

A survey conducted by the homosexual magazine Genre found that 24 percent of the respondents said they had had more than 100 sexual partners in their lifetime. The magazine noted that several respondents suggested including a category of those who had more than 1,000 sexual partners.31

In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollak found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners."32

Promiscuity among Homosexual Couples. Even in those homosexual relationships in which the partners consider themselves to be in a committed relationship, the meaning of "committed" typically means something radically different than in heterosexual marriage.

In The Male Couple, authors David P. McWhirter and Andrew M. Mattison report that in a study of 156 males in homosexual relationships lasting from one to thirty-seven years:

Only seven couples have a totally exclusive sexual relationship, and these men all have been together for less than five years. Stated another way, all couples with a relationship lasting more than five years have incorporated some provision for outside sexual activity in their relationships.33

Most understood sexual relations outside the relationship to be the norm, and viewed adopting monogamous standards as an act of oppression.

In Male and Female Homosexuality, M. Saghir and E. Robins found that the average male homosexual live-in relationship lasts between two and three years.34

In their Journal of Sex Research study of the sexual practices of older homosexual men, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that only 2.7 percent of older homosexuals had only one sexual partner in their lifetime.35

Quote:
Originally posted by electric!sheep

Oh, really? Do you have any argument for this, or are you just spewing more bile?

steal

Quote:

HARMFUL ASPECTS OF THE HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLE

snipped

you backed up your statement

but please tell me, so fucking what?

they have more sex partners than a heterosexual male

oh god no! we must all conform to heterosexual standards!

right.

i dont see how this is BAD, because for a straight male, it would be a good thing right? You could brag to your "boys" about all the "hoes" that you "pimped" .."back in the day"

right, home skillet?

electric!sheep

Quote:
Do you have numbers for heterosexuals? After all, you stated that homosexuals are "disproportionately promiscuous...in comparison to heterosexuals."

ass
Asmodeus

i was simply countering the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately promiscuous and not by a small margin either... while homie home slice is talking about baggin' ho #3, a homosexual has probably moved into triple digits... don't feed me your line of shit because it doesn't hold water...

i don't want you to conform to any standard... it isn't my place to tell you how to act, but i will tell you that it is my place to tell you that your acts are deviant and abherant and studies prove it to be so... heterosexuality is the world standard for all people, the fact that you, as a homosexual deviate from that standard isn't my problem, but ultimately yours...

so stick that in your cock ring and pray for longevity & stamina, cum drip...

Quote:
Originally posted by steal

you backed up your statement

but please tell me, so fucking what?

they have more sex partners than a heterosexual male

oh god no! we must all conform to heterosexual standards!

right.

i dont see how this is BAD, because for a straight male, it would be a good thing right? You could brag to your "boys" about all the "hoes" that you "pimped" .."back in the day"

right, home skillet?

steal

Quote:
i was simply countering the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately promiscuous and not by a small margin either... while homie home slice is talking about baggin' ho #3, a homosexual has probably moved into triple digits... don't feed me your line of shit because it doesn't hold water...

i don't want you to conform to any standard... it isn't my place to tell you how to act, but i will tell you that it is my place to tell you that your acts are deviant and abherant and studies prove it to be so... heterosexuality is the world standard for all people, the fact that you, as a homosexual deviate from that standard isn't my problem, but ultimately yours...

so stick that in your cock ring and pray for longevity & stamina, cum drip...

false accusations arent needed on this forum, son

i'm not a homosexual, but you are just SO knowledable about the subject, i'm starting to wonder (and i bet im not the only one)

electric!sheep

Quote:
your acts are deviant and abherant and studies prove it to be so... heterosexuality is the world standard for all people, the fact that you, as a homosexual deviate from that standard isn't my problem, but ultimately yours...
What makes you think that he's a homosexual? In any case, the absence of homosexuality would be deviant, since there is a baseline percentage (12%, I think) of people *around the world* who are homosexual. Further, humans are inherently variable, and hence to not see homosexuals in the spectrum of human sexuality would be indeed aberrant.

electric!sheep

Incidentally, how is deviating from the standard bad? Without deviance, evolution would stop.

Morlock

Quote:
Originally posted by steal

right, home skillet?
54% of AIDS patients in america are homosexual men.

fucking anything that moves is a health risk.

Just ask Magic Johnson, who has had the same range of heterosexual partners.
Old 07-19-2002, 12:32 PM  

electric!sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by Morlock
54% of AIDS patients in america are homosexual men.
I'm not sure on which side of the argument you fall, but if I gave you statistics that showed heterosexuals to be the majority of victims in the case of diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea, etc., would you conclude that heterosexuality is a health risk? Sorry if I'm misconstruing your point of view.