Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.

Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidKernel
Jesus Christ, I can't stand them. They are nothing but freakin trouble makers that don't have anything better to with their lives. They claim fucking colors and hussle people that wear their color on their "zone" or some shit.

Fucking eh, can't stand the fuckers. Not only that, but I'm completely sure they eat off of hard working tax payers.

Then they think they are the shit driving their fucking ghetto mobiles where the chassis is 1cm off the fucking ground and bump bassy shit as if someone gives a rats fucking ass.

*phew!*
where I live like every friggin mexican/hispanic I see have a fukin car like that

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

AnasSplenium

Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by

You were refering to ghetto people when you said this right?

"Jesus Christ, I can't stand them. They are nothing but freakin trouble makers that don't have anything better to with their lives. They claim fucking colors and hussle people that wear their color on their "zone" or some shit.
"

Of course you didnt say shit about me or my girlfriend. It's called a stereotype.

Perhaps if you elaborated more (ie: I'm not referring to everyone). I read it as suggesting that you thought people who were from the ghetto were like that.

If I have Soooooo offended you by misunderstanding you, be the bigger man and move on.
Do you and your girlfriend have anything to do with colors and gangs? If not, I suggest, you, sir, learn to read. I don't see him talking about people who live in the ghetto. You = teh blind.

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by AnasSplenium

Do you and your girlfriend have anything to do with colors and gangs? If not, I suggest, you, sir, learn to read. I don't see him talking about people who live in the ghetto. You = teh blind.
I guess I was completely wrong in thinking that "Ghetto People" meant someone who lived in the ghetto.

LiquidKernel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by

You were refering to ghetto people when you said this right?

"Jesus Christ, I can't stand them. They are nothing but freakin trouble makers that don't have anything better to with their lives. They claim fucking colors and hussle people that wear their color on their "zone" or some shit.
"

Of course you didnt say shit about me or my girlfriend. It's called a stereotype.

Perhaps if you elaborated more (ie: I'm not referring to everyone). I read it as suggesting that you thought people who were from the ghetto were like that.

If I have Soooooo offended you by misunderstanding you, be the bigger man and move on.
The title is, incase you may have missed it: "Homie, thug, ghetto people." Notice that there is no "or" before "ghetto?" My reference is to the people who fit all criteria.

Now, you go call me a "prejucicial asshole," that isn't something I'll take lightly. Perhaps I am prejudice, but that's my God-given right.

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:

Now, you go call me a "prejucicial asshole" isn't something I'll take lightly. Perhaps I am prejudice, but that's my God-given right.
True, and as members if the US Armed Forces, it is our job to defend your right to do so.

LiquidKernel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by

True, and as members if the US Armed Forces, it is our job to defend your right to do so.
Yes, and since we have nothing against each other, it's all fine and dandy, right?

I highly respect every one that's protecting the values of this country, so in such respect, I say thank you.

Edit: For the sake of everyone else who might not properly interpert the thread title, I will go ahead and change it to something a bit more meaningful to the topic.

Last edited by LiquidKernel; 07-18-2002 at 06:21 PM..

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:

Yes, and since we have nothing against each other, it's all fine and dandy, right?

I highly respect every one that's protecting the values of this country, so in such respect, I say thank you.

Edit: For the sake of everyone else who might not properly interpert the thread title, I will go ahead and change it to something a bit more meaningful to the topic.
Since we can stop bickering back and forth and talk maturely, even if we disagree, props to us both.

AnasSplenium

Arrr... I did not notice the thread title... But you must admit the subject matter was not specified toward people who lived in the ghetto...

LiquidKernel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homie, thug, ghetto people.

Quote:
Originally posted by

Since we can stop bickering back and forth and talk maturely, even if we disagree, props to us both.
Oh of course, it takes a lot more energy to bicker when aruging than to actually argue maturely. That way your energy can go to staying on topic and thinking things through.

LiquidKernel

Quote:
Originally posted by AnasSplenium
Arrr... I did not notice the thread title... But you must admit the subject matter was not specified toward people who lived in the ghetto...
You're right, it wasn't. However, I only put "ghetto" in the title after slight contemplation, which I should've actually re-thought a bit more and put something that was aimed towards the topic at hand.

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Quote:

You're right, it wasn't. However, I only put "ghetto" in the title after slight contemplation, which I should've actually re-thought a bit more and put something that was aimed towards the topic at hand.
It's all good. In tech school (USAF) we lived in the oldest dorms, so of course my squadron had tons of ghetto pride.

electric!sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by Social Loser
Amen brother. I feel the same way. But then again, I just crank my Nine Inch Nails and it blows their bassy shit away.
Then I crank my Bauhaus and, er...goth you away?

COmputoman

I fucking hate that shit too :Mad: I think that they should ass be shown their future, and see if they keep doing what they do. I mean one time i said to this big mexican thug " Hey what are you going to do when you get older? Sell drugs? how wil that suport your famly?" Then he promptly threw me into a poll, but i missed it by a few lichs and hit the rough gravle

d783d5c877ce39df8cca2d7296ca69e5

Hoju
since u asked nicely <3 odium

Quote:
Originally posted by Social Loser
Amen brother. I feel the same way. But then again, I just crank my Nine Inch Nails and it blows their bassy shit away.
I concur x1000

isajeep
raped by rednecks for a week.

Homie means nothing more than friend.