General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Oatmeals
 
Anyone else thinks The Pit has gone a bit over the edge?

Some of the threads here have been a bit over the top. I'm not sure if The Pit was designed for these threads but I don't like it.

I'm gonna stay away from this forum...see you guys in the Bone Closet
Old 07-18-2002, 10:07 PM Oatmeals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Spectracide[PAK9]
 
i think its juuuust right.
__________________
R U SERIOS? U CANNOT BE SERIOS
Old 07-18-2002, 10:10 PM Spectracide[PAK9] is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
How are we not supposed to interpret that as, "exchange of ideas scares me, I'm going to jerk off"?
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-18-2002, 10:10 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Slayer
 
Slayer's Avatar
 
don't let the door hit you in your g0atsed ass
Old 07-18-2002, 10:13 PM Slayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Oatmeals
 
nono...I frown on things such as racism..see a few threads about it...sure it's all jokes but I'm pretty sure some people aren't laughing right?
Old 07-18-2002, 10:13 PM Oatmeals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeals
nono...I frown on things such as racism..see a few threads about it...sure it's all jokes but I'm pretty sure some people aren't laughing right?
Do you frown on La Raza?
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 07-18-2002, 10:20 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

Will suck dick for d16
ComputerJLT
 
yes i agree and Asmodeus is a homaphobic prick....
fucking asshole
__________________
90 Civic Si - HoF™
95 Dodge Caravan
00 Suzuki GSX-R 750 ^_^
---
Nameraped from: ComputerJLT
XBOX [M]odders Club
Gen[M]ay [W]elders Club
Old 07-18-2002, 10:23 PM Will suck dick for d16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

ass
Asmodeus
 
ass's Avatar
 
Re: Anyone else thinks The Pit has gone a bit over the edge?

i don't get it... you come in here, see the threads or read the threads that seem to threaten you and then you start a thread of your own and make commentary on how these threads are over the top...? where did you get your degree in hypocrisy from...?

Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeals
Some of the threads here have been a bit over the top. I'm not sure if The Pit was designed for these threads but I don't like it.

I'm gonna stay away from this forum...see you guys in the Bone Closet
__________________
RIP...
Old 07-18-2002, 10:25 PM ass is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

ass
Asmodeus
 
ass's Avatar
 
i'm a homophobe because i describe what you know to be true to you...? sure, i'm a fucking asshole, but i certainly don't fear homosexuals... its to bad that a tiny minded homosexual dick like you can think that feeble words of intimidation will somehow embolden your deviant activities as being somehow 'normal'...?

you can call me a homophobic dick, but that doesn't you any smarter than the day you chose to put your penis in a another mans rectum and call that normal... stupid fuck...


Quote:
Originally posted by ComputerJLT
yes i agree and Asmodeus is a homaphobic prick....
fucking asshole
__________________
RIP...
Old 07-18-2002, 10:28 PM ass is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

Oatmeals
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Asmodeus
i'm a homophobe because i describe what you know to be true to you...? sure, i'm a fucking asshole, but i certainly don't fear homosexuals... its to bad that a tiny minded homosexual dick like you can think that feeble words of intimidation will somehow embolden your deviant activities as being somehow 'normal'...?

you can call me a homophobic dick, but that doesn't you any smarter than the day you chose to put your penis in a another mans rectum and call that normal... stupid fuck...


You go girl!
Old 07-18-2002, 10:30 PM Oatmeals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

Slayer
 
Slayer's Avatar
 
Re: Anyone else thinks The Pit has gone a bit over the edge?

Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeals

I'm gonna stay away from this forum...
well?
Old 07-18-2002, 10:31 PM Slayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Will suck dick for d16
ComputerJLT
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Asmodeus
i'm a homophobe because i describe what you know to be true to you...? sure, i'm a fucking asshole, but i certainly don't fear homosexuals... its to bad that a tiny minded homosexual dick like you can think that feeble words of intimidation will somehow embolden your deviant activities as being somehow 'normal'...?

you can call me a homophobic dick, but that doesn't you any smarter than the day you chose to put your penis in a another mans rectum and call that normal... stupid fuck...
Allright shithead.....

Are you just afraid of coming to terms with yourself or what? And what you "describe" makes no sense...... Your just a closed minded moron who cant see past your huge ego....
__________________
90 Civic Si - HoF™
95 Dodge Caravan
00 Suzuki GSX-R 750 ^_^
---
Nameraped from: ComputerJLT
XBOX [M]odders Club
Gen[M]ay [W]elders Club
Old 07-18-2002, 10:33 PM Will suck dick for d16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

Oatmeals
 
Is racism tolerated here? Just wondering...
Old 07-18-2002, 10:36 PM Oatmeals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Will suck dick for d16
ComputerJLT
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeals
Is racism tolerated here? Just wondering...
racism should not be tolerated anywhere....... But the ignorant (asmodeus) will promote it anyway.......
__________________
90 Civic Si - HoF™
95 Dodge Caravan
00 Suzuki GSX-R 750 ^_^
---
Nameraped from: ComputerJLT
XBOX [M]odders Club
Gen[M]ay [W]elders Club
Old 07-18-2002, 10:38 PM Will suck dick for d16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

Hiyruu
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Oatmeals
Is racism tolerated here? Just wondering...
look at the threads.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:38 PM Hiyruu is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.