General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Morlock

Quote:
Originally posted by James
I don't even attempt to argue with people like SamFarber. Fortunately I don't really have much to argue with him or the other people on the list.

It was kind of funny though, when General Mayhem got deleted at the [H] and people went into the Soapbox and saw SamFarber's posts for the first time, and started arguing back and getting angry, etc.
I do because someone has to. It's quite interesting when he has a valid point that he merely overstates. figuring out how badly he is overstating something and getting him to back down even a tad is worth while. It may even cause Him to rethink things as much as he is trying to get others to
Old 07-20-2002, 09:27 AM  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Morlock

Quote:
Originally posted by James
Wow. Everyone and their mom has played Toon Town beta. I used to play all the time a long time ago.. Then the beta ended, but one of the servers was still up and some people still played, living life in the fast lane or something. I played a little with Geoff Fraizer of Blizzard and some of his cronies, but he was kind of an asshole.
I keep hearing about it everywhere I go now, though, which is kind of weird. I felt so gay for playing when I did, and didn't realize that everyone alive had played it.
yeah Short bus Pyr0 tried to give me shit about playing it at my age(just busting my balls) but I set him straight. Then I found someone older than me played too. And of course busted his just a little bit hehehe
Old 07-20-2002, 09:32 AM