General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
Although they had a nuclear program, they didnt focus their efforts on it as much as they did biological weapons as evidenced by their use in China. Bioweapons they knew for a certainty, nuclear weapons were still theoretical at the time. FACT. Before calling me an ignorant fuck. Go do some research first.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...nt/1796044.stm

You are an ignorant fuck so just STFU. Everybody knows about their bio-weapons program, talking about it is like talking about Hitlerís V2 program. Research is exactly why I am calling you an ignorant fuck, so do some yourself shit for brains. All indications are that Japan actually detonated a nuclear device. That they were trying to avoid surrender because they knew they could manufacture a nuclear weapon, but that in the end they just plain ran out of time. What they didnít know was that the US had used up all of its nuclear weapons. Had Japan known that we didnít have any more nuclear bombs they would have never surrendered. They simply were not aware that we were playing an old fashioned American game of poker, had they called our bluff things today would be a hell of a lot different.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
My point still stands, and like everyone attempting to refute me and failing, you are a fucking moron.

Fuck off you douche bag, not only have you been refuted you have been exposed yet again (for the millionth time perhaps) for the ignorant imbecile you really are.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchi
Correct, but it blows your "theory" of the Japanesse wanting an unconditional surender out of the water and you didnt even answer the question.

The military leaders wanted a conditional surender, no war crime tribunals, no ocupation, Japan stays in command of its military forces and all land controled by Japan at the time, and the Emperor stays in power. This wasn't a conditional surender, it was a cease fire.

One more question for Schmuck, when did the last Japanese forces surender to the USA?
AKA buying more time to rebuild. Lol....is this what Schmuck was using as his basis that Japan was prepared to "surrender"? I knew about this but I didn't think even Schmuck was that dumb.....I kept waiting for his great revelation and SEKRAT NAWLEDGE.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Sanchi

Quote:
AKA buying more time to rebuild. Lol....is this what Schmuck was using as his basis that Japan was prepared to "surrender"? I knew about this but I didn't think even Schmuck was that dumb.....I kept waiting for his great revelation and SEKRAT NAWLEDGE.
BING BING BING, We have a winner here.

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
BING BING BING, We have a winner here.
[Schmuck Mode]
You are fucking wrong, I am so fucking intelligent here! The Japanese were getting their ass handed to them by the British. The Americans were doing everything wrong in the pacific War. That was fighting the Japanese. They should have taken the hit over and over like the British Empire was. The Capitalist Imperialist must fail! Man I wish Stalin had kept going after Berlin. He was my true hero!

Hell, the British were evidently going to win over Germany anyways after they won the Battle of Britian.
[/Schmuck Mode]
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
I am trolling like usual
yep

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I'm being an idiot as usual
Yep..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
swoosh, it went over me again, I didnt notice the last 8 times because the cock was so deep in my throat it took all my attention
yes

ViriiK

Quote:
yes
Look, I know you have a deep love for your fuck buddy Schmuck the "Intellectual" aka dumbass.. Meanwhile Schmuck has been proven over and over wrong and he still denies he's inaccurate.. He makes stupid accusations that "Oh we're wrong because we're holding to our Nationalistic Views" and etc.. And you defend him for that..

Here's the thing Communist.. Fuck you..

Sanchi

Quote:
Look, I know you have a deep love for your fuck buddy Schmuck the "Intellectual" aka dumbass.. Meanwhile Schmuck has been proven over and over wrong and he still denies he's inaccurate.. He makes stupid accusations that "Oh we're wrong because we're holding to our Nationalistic Views" and etc.. And you defend him for that..

Here's the thing Communist.. Fuck you..
What does a Communist accuse you of doing running a one man shop? Exploiting the workers.

ViriiK

Quote:
What does a Communist accuse you of doing running a one man shop? Exploiting the workers.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
I wish I wasnt born with a defective brain.
yes
most of the civilized world understood around the time Rocky IV came out that calling people communist isn't really all that insulting, but you just keep on going at it. And hey the fact that I think you are a brain defective big eared fucking retard of course automatically states I agree 100% with Schmuck on everything.
Good work again. Lets hope theres a new 9/11 and you die in it

ViriiK

Quote:
yes
most of the civilized world understood around the time Rocky IV came out that calling people communist isn't really all that insulting, but you just keep on going at it. And hey the fact that I think you are a brain defective big eared fucking retard of course automatically states I agree 100% with Schmuck on everything.
Good work again. Lets hope theres a new 9/11 and you die in it
And you still continue to defend Schmuck as if he's your new hero because he engages in purely retarded rhetoric claiming he's an "intellectual" which in fact it obvious that he isn't. Just pulls shit out of his ass and you defend him for that because I actually attack him on it.

Meanwhile Communism should never be attempted again in our life because it is responsible for more than 100 Million Deaths and idiots like Schmuck still wants it back even if it means having a Stalin-type bastard as the new leader. Death to the Bourgeoisie!

Whereas you reduce yourself to stupid ad-hominems trying to attack my character which is plainly ridiculious. Which you fail to accurately debate because of that simple reason.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
And you still continue to defend Schmuck as if he's your new hero because he engages in purely retarded rhetoric claiming he's an "intellectual" which in fact it obvious that he isn't. Just pulls shit out of his ass and you defend him for that because I actually attack him on it.
I didn't defend him. You did not attack him on it, you just spewed the same you always do because that is just about the only thing you are capable of.
Quote:
Meanwhile Communism should never be attempted again in our life because it is responsible for more than 100 Million Deaths and idiots like Schmuck still wants it back even if it means having a Stalin-type bastard as the new leader. Death to the Bourgeoisie!
This is exactly it again.
Quote:
Whereas you reduce yourself to stupid ad-hominems trying to attack my character which is plainly ridiculious. Which you fail to accurately debate because of that simple reason.
omglol adhom
I never did refute, or assert I agree with, or that I disagree with you in the latter part of this discussion. What I did do though, is suggest you are a fucking douche, and you should die a horrible painful death very soon

Sanchi

Quote:
Na, thats not why communism shouldnt be attempted. It is just that Communism requires that there be no decent. Communists just find it easier to kill off everyone instead of attempting to convince them.