General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
You are a fucking joke, you know that? One minute you are crying because RuHo called you a facsist, then you are spouting this about how they should've been the bitches for the military.

And why shouldn't they have had a say? They were the ones who invented it.
Again they signed the contract that anything that they've researched within Los Alamos belongs to the United States Government. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. They also had the threat of treason to be used against them should they leak it. You're playing the distortion game going "OMG they had a say, so it wasn't fair for them". Well guess what Schmuck. You're attempting to rewrite history but only problem is, you can't change the past. The past is what it is. Nothing you say will ever change it..

The entire Manhatten Project was classified and was not revealed until they tested Trinity.
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 03:35 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#376  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Again they signed the contract that anything that they've researched within Los Alamos belongs to the United States Government. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. They also had the threat of treason to be used against them should they leak it. You're playing the distortion game going "OMG they had a say, so it wasn't fair for them". Well guess what Schmuck. You're attempting to rewrite history but only problem is, you can't change the past. The past is what it is. Nothing you say will ever change it..

You know nothing. Less than nothing in fact.

The basis of a contract is that everybody knows what they are letting themselves in for, but obviously this fact is lost on you. The fact that they were threatened with prison for even talking about their work with others makes it worse, not better.

Do you actually understand what my argument is?
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-11-2005, 03:38 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#377  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
You know nothing. Less than nothing in fact.

The basis of a contract is that everybody knows what they are letting themselves in for, but obviously this fact is lost on you. The fact that they were threatened with prison for even talking about their work with others makes it worse, not better.

Do you actually understand what my argument is?
Nope, execution. Not prison (Rosenburg ring a bell?). And you're attempting to play the stupid card that these engineers had a say on how the weapons were going to be used. They know what they were designing. But they can't control the actions of how the United States military uses it because it isn't their property.

Yes Oppenheimer disagreed with the weapons being used on the two cities. But he did not control the Truman Administration because that was not his job.
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-11-2005 at 03:53 AM..
Old 05-11-2005, 03:41 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#378  

Sanchi
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
God forbid, everyone having a say?

There is only one problem with everyone having a say, your Communists kill everyone who does not say the party line. It is a requirement for a "successful" red revolution.

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. - Winston Chruchill.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:50 AM Sanchi is offline  
Reply With Quote
#379  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchi
There is only one problem with everyone having a say, your Communists kill everyone who does not say the party line. It is a requirement for a "successful" red revolution.

Yes, bolsheviks do that don't they. Which is why I'm not a bolshevik.

Quote:
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. - Winston Chruchill.
Winston Churchill was also the original Kurd-gasser decades before Saddam was even born. Not everything he says is gospel.

Oh, and can you actually address the topic? Maybe, unlike ViriiK, you will actually understand what I am posting.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-11-2005, 03:55 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#380  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
So you admit that Do you also admit that this was their primary focus? A majority of their money and research was going into biological weapons?

Sorry but the evidence just doesn’t support your supposition. Their nuclear weapons program had a far greater degree of secrecy to it and considering the assets that we do know were involved probably cost them 4 or 5 times as much as their bio-weapons program. Remember while the evidence is very difficult to piece together all indications are that they did in fact test at least one nuclear device, and were attempting to construct another four or five 25Kt devices. This work was only halted when Japan formally surrendered. To put this into perspective, they tested their nuclear device after both America bombs had been dropped and a scant 3 days before Japan surrendered.

Let me correct you on something you may not know. The Russians did not obtain information on how to build the atom bomb from the Rosenberg’s. What they obtained from the Rosenberg’s was information on how to build a hydrogen bomb, big difference. The Russians learned how to build the atom bomb from Japanese scientists and research captured in Korea. What they (the Russians) lacked was the industrial complex to produce the material for their bomb.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-11-2005, 08:40 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#381  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Sorry but the evidence just doesn’t support your supposition. Their nuclear weapons program had a far greater degree of secrecy to it and considering the assets that we do know were involved probably cost them 4 or 5 times as much as their bio-weapons program. Remember while the evidence is very difficult to piece together all indications are that they did in fact test at least one nuclear device, and were attempting to construct another four or five 25Kt devices. This work was only halted when Japan formally surrendered. To put this into perspective, they tested their nuclear device after both America bombs had been dropped and a scant 3 days before Japan surrendered.

Let me correct you on something you may not know. The Russians did not obtain information on how to build the atom bomb from the Rosenberg’s. What they obtained from the Rosenberg’s was information on how to build a hydrogen bomb, big difference. The Russians learned how to build the atom bomb from Japanese scientists and research captured in Korea. What they (the Russians) lacked was the industrial complex to produce the material for their bomb.


Sorry, I watched a whole series on this on the History channel illustrating how the Japanese efforts were focused on building jet fighters, long range bombers and biological weapons torwards the end of the war. Their rudimentary nuclear program was mentioned in passing, but was not mentioned as a viable alternative. Combined with the clear proof of their use of biological weapons, I will take that as fact unless you can prove otherwise.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:32 PM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#382  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
Sorry, I watched a whole series on this on the History channel illustrating how the Japanese efforts were focused on building jet fighters, long range bombers and biological weapons torwards the end of the war. Their rudimentary nuclear program was mentioned in passing, but was not mentioned as a viable alternative. Combined with the clear proof of their use of biological weapons, I will take that as fact unless you can prove otherwise.

Just STFU ok.......Just stfu..........Using the history channel as the basis of your research, no don’t bother STFU, just kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool. Not only have I already provided documentation of my assertions in this thread, every thing I have stated is common knowledge to anyone who has ever worked in the nuclear industry, which BTW I have. Now as I have said just STFU and kill yourself and do the human race a favor.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-11-2005, 08:18 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#383  

siriusnova
Likes the Wiggles' Cock at 4am
 
siriusnova's Avatar
 
mmmmmmmmmm crispy infidels & rice!
Old 05-11-2005, 09:38 PM siriusnova is offline  
Reply With Quote
#384  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Just STFU ok.......Just stfu..........Using the history channel as the basis of your research, no don’t bother STFU, just kill yourself before you pollute the gene pool. Not only have I already provided documentation of my assertions in this thread, every thing I have stated is common knowledge to anyone who has ever worked in the nuclear industry, which BTW I have. Now as I have said just STFU and kill yourself and do the human race a favor.


HIstory channel > arthur pendragon of the internet. Sorry. you lose.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:57 AM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#385  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
HIstory channel > arthur pendragon of the internet. Sorry. you lose.

You are one serious fucking imbecile........
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-12-2005, 06:15 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#386  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Not that I exactly know what your history channel is, but Arthur you have to admit a website made by korean freethinkers (or wtf that kimsoft is, I already forgot) is kind of pushing it
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-12-2005, 06:51 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#387  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
Not that I exactly know what your history channel is, but Arthur you have to admit a website made by korean freethinkers (or wtf that kimsoft is, I already forgot) is kind of pushing it

Quit using the plunger on your own asshole you dumb swede, go back to the website and notice that everything they assert they do so by quoting reputable academic scholars and other sources with indisputable credentials. I used the site not because I believe they are particularly wonderful, but because they were a convenient place where the information I wished to convey was all in one spot, and in fact had impeccable documentation. You should know by now how anal I am about documentation.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-12-2005, 07:03 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#388  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Quit using the plunger on your own asshole you dumb swede, go back to the website and notice that everything they assert they do so by quoting reputable academic scholars and other sources with indisputable credentials. I used the site not because I believe they are particularly wonderful, but because they were a convenient place where the information I wished to convey was all in one spot, and in fact had impeccable documentation. You should know by now how anal I am about documentation.
Well I didnt really claim that the information you posted is incorrect. I just dont think its quite ..."fair" (for a lack of better word)... that you post pretty much unknown websites and expect that people take them as golden gospel while pooping on other peoples stuff.
Now like I said I do not have this history channel you people talk about, but I would assume after hearing stuff about it many times that they have _some_ shreds of credibility. I'm also sure Rush Limbaugh says something correct once in a while, he is still a douche though. That still doesn't mean he hits home a few times.
However, I will still state I have not done the plunger thing in a few years. After the hemorrhoids, the thought of anal self gratification did not really appeal to me anymore
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-12-2005, 11:21 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#389  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
Well I didnt really claim that the information you posted is incorrect. I just dont think its quite ..."fair" (for a lack of better word)... that you post pretty much unknown websites and expect that people take them as golden gospel while pooping on other peoples stuff.
Now like I said I do not have this history channel you people talk about, but I would assume after hearing stuff about it many times that they have _some_ shreds of credibility. I'm also sure Rush Limbaugh says something correct once in a while, he is still a douche though. That still doesn't mean he hits home a few times.
However, I will still state I have not done the plunger thing in a few years. After the hemorrhoids, the thought of anal self gratification did not really appeal to me anymore
The "History Channel" like other entertainment media is not above using sensationalism and dubious sources.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-12-2005, 11:49 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#390  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.