General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Stereodude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
You are making moccasins?
No, I was making a joke about your bare feet in the pictures.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

||SS||
I SUCK BAGS OF BABY DICKS AND LOVE TO BANNINATE FOR NO REASONIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely envious. Ive always wanted to get into leatherwork but never knew how. Youve got some great looking stuff

TommyTheCat

I am on my cell phone so I dont feel like typing much. Thanks for the compliments. Barstool: its a really awesome gun, smooth action and feels great too. Stereodude: lol, you should know feet are a staple in gun photography, at least I didn't chop in a wang. SS: its alot of fun, buy yourself a cheap vegtan shoulder from tandy(they go on sell every once in awhile, twenty bucka for six sq ft) an awl,needles and some waxed linen thread and go to town.

||SS||
I SUCK BAGS OF BABY DICKS AND LOVE TO BANNINATE FOR NO REASONIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
I am on my cell phone so I dont feel like typing much. Thanks for the compliments. Barstool: its a really awesome gun, smooth action and feels great too. Stereodude: lol, you should know feet are a staple in gun photography, at least I didn't chop in a wang. SS: its alot of fun, buy yourself a cheap vegtan shoulder from tandy(they go on sell every once in awhile, twenty bucka for six sq ft) an awl,needles and some waxed linen thread and go to town.

Thanks man! I didn't realize I had a Tandy about 10 minutes drive from me. The only places I had ever checked were a couple fabrics stores. I will probably give it a whirl once school is out

McMahan

That's some nice work man, those loops seem like they would be a total bitch to work on...

TommyTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||SS|| View Post
Thanks man! I didn't realize I had a Tandy about 10 minutes drive from me. The only places I had ever checked were a couple fabrics stores. I will probably give it a whirl once school is out

They also offer workshops. When I was starting I would have taken them, but the nearest Tandy was 2 hours away, so I taught myself. I could still stand to take some. There is some stuff I am scared to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
That's some nice work man, those loops seem like they would be a total bitch to work on...

They were, but nowhere near as bad as sewing them on.

TommyTheCat

I ordered 35 sq ft of grade one Bison Leather last night() so expect some new stuff soon. In fact if my first shooting pouch turns out alright, I am thinking about having a giveaway of sort for the blackpowder shooters here.