General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
shagnscoob
 
wow im having the worst fucking day ever.

so i told the story of how she thought i was leaking on her, but i think it was just her juices on the condom dripping off. shes known to leak on other things like my pants -.-

well that time i had put the condom on for the first time, but i had practiced before and knew to squeeze the tip and roll it down keeping air out. plus they were the GOOD condoms, one of the top 7 in the consumerreports review of durability/quality.

okay so its been 2 weeks. she was supposed to have her period last week. so i dont know how many days late she is. but i do know the shes SUPER irregular. like one time she had 2 periods within 2 weeks of eachother.

anyway she says shes not worried. but she also wont stop making jokes about how things are bad for her baby and stuff. shes started telling me about the cute baby clothes certain stores have. and she wont let me poke her belly, i dont know if thats a recent thing or just now, becausehadnt before, but today i tried and she got all sensitive and said not to do that. its kind of freaking me out hahaha. ive suggested she take a pregnancy test but she said 'its a waste money and time, ill know when to get worried'

so yeah. then today i started a health class (which i shouldve taken years ago but couldnt because of time constraints) and the teacher told us this awful story about how this lady was a valedvictorian and came from a rich family and got into a great college but deferred for a year and got pregnant and was going to get an abortion and suddenly had an epiphany and went back and got married and then had the daughter. it turned out the teacher's wife was the daughter. so that was strike one for today, a story about teenage pregnancy and abortion.

then later im standing in line at taco about and theres a girl in front of me that mustve been no older than 17. shes still in high school and she looked a little chubby and i said to my friend 'dude teenage pregnancy is a bummer'. and tehn after a few minutes we both realized that SHE was pregnant. gg strike 2. my day sucked.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:07 PM shagnscoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

John Holmes
jaime21
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagnscoob
wow im having the worst fucking day ever.

so i told the story of how she thought i was leaking on her, but i think it was just her juices on the condom dripping off. shes known to leak on other things like my pants -.-

well that time i had put the condom on for the first time, but i had practiced before and knew to squeeze the tip and roll it down keeping air out. plus they were the GOOD condoms, one of the top 7 in the consumerreports review of durability/quality.

okay so its been 2 weeks. she was supposed to have her period last week. so i dont know how many days late she is. but i do know the shes SUPER irregular. like one time she had 2 periods within 2 weeks of eachother.

anyway she says shes not worried. but she also wont stop making jokes about how things are bad for her baby and stuff. shes started telling me about the cute baby clothes certain stores have. and she wont let me poke her belly, i dont know if thats a recent thing or just now, becausehadnt before, but today i tried and she got all sensitive and said not to do that. its kind of freaking me out hahaha. ive suggested she take a pregnancy test but she said 'its a waste money and time, ill know when to get worried'

so yeah. then today i started a health class (which i shouldve taken years ago but couldnt because of time constraints) and the teacher told us this awful story about how this lady was a valedvictorian and came from a rich family and got into a great college but deferred for a year and got pregnant and was going to get an abortion and suddenly had an epiphany and went back and got married and then had the daughter. it turned out the teacher's wife was the daughter. so that was strike one for today, a story about teenage pregnancy and abortion.

then later im standing in line at taco about and theres a girl in front of me that mustve been no older than 17. shes still in high school and she looked a little chubby and i said to my friend 'dude teenage pregnancy is a bummer'. and tehn after a few minutes we both realized that SHE was pregnant. gg strike 2. my day sucked.

You tend to notice these things more when you're already paranoid about her possibly being pregnant. The day or two before I'm expecting my period I tend to notice any convo about pregnancy or babies or abortions or anything. I think you're just so sensitive to trying to see "the signs" that you cause yourself to panic.

My bf makes pregnancy jokes all the time but the second I do he gets really upset. Tell her how much it bothers you and if she wont stop then buy a pregnancy test yourself and make her take it.
__________________
Despite the name...I'm a chick
Old 01-17-2006, 06:30 PM John Holmes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

shagnscoob
 
alright its definitely not just me noticing these things. today i heard two more awful stories about teenage pregnancy. i brought it up and she said 'i heard a lot of pregnancy jokes today too' and i said 'they arent very funny are they' and she said 'they are kinda are, but i dont want to talk about this anymore'

basically i dont ever wanna have sex again. this is awful and shes being unresponsive. like i honestly feel like shes hiding the fact that she could be pregnant from me or something, its hella scary.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:17 PM shagnscoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

shagnscoob
 
she went to the doctor for something else completely and they surprised her with a pee test so she freaked and bought an ept with her friends.

good news . i suppose it was a lot of worry about nothing because her periods are always crazy, and the only reason there was any question in the first place was because she felt something dripping on her when it was really just her own stuff on the condom, which is top of the line.

good things come from everything though--> last night out of nowhere she said 'i really should be on the pill, as soon as i get my period im going to check it out'

Old 01-19-2006, 11:15 PM shagnscoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

rodrego
 
so my girlfriend recently started the shot. her doctor told her that it is effective 24 hours after the injection. we waited 48 hours after she received the shot, and had unprotected sex, and i finished in her. we continued to have unprotected sex through out the month with me cumming in her. she is about a week late. she has had some spotting, but the doctor told her that spotting is a completely normal reaction to the shot. she also has been craving chocolate a lot lately, and last week she threw up a couple times in the morning, however, she had been sick during that time.

i know that the shot is extremely effective, but i still can't help to wonder why she hasn't gotten her period yet. could it just be that the shot is fooling around with her cycle? she said that she's not worried, but if she still doesn't get her period in the next week that she is going to get a pregnancy test.

i've read everything in this thread about depo provera and am still interested in other people's input on this situation.

Last edited by rodrego; 01-25-2006 at 10:40 AM..
Old 01-25-2006, 09:58 AM rodrego is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

toga
 
just a quick question, but realistically speaking, what are the chances of pregnancy from having unprotected sex with ejaculation occuring inside the vagina on the 2nd day of a girl's period?
__________________
4d1e664198a9d24e73906a2acffa186f [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:13 PM toga is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

Arjuna
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toga
just a quick question, but realistically speaking, what are the chances of pregnancy from having unprotected sex with ejaculation occuring inside the vagina on the 2nd day of a girl's period?

Low.

Still not a great idea.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:33 AM Arjuna is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

shagnscoob
 
is there a way to minimize side effects of the pill?

my friend just started it and i want to make sure she doesnt balloon or lose her sex drive completely.

im pretty confident i can just say 'lets go running' and she'll be down with it but the sex drive thing worries me...
Old 01-30-2006, 04:21 PM shagnscoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

shagnscoob
 
how do you guys get your girlfriends to remember to take the pill everyday? or how do they do it themselves?
Old 02-03-2006, 09:39 PM shagnscoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

John Holmes
jaime21
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagnscoob
how do you guys get your girlfriends to remember to take the pill everyday? or how do they do it themselves?

I set an alarm on my phone to go off every single at the right time. After 2 years of doing this I usually just happen to look at my watch a minute or two before the alarm goes off. It's really helpful to remind you when you may be busy/distracted. My roommate used to never take her pill right until she started doing the alarm too.
__________________
Despite the name...I'm a chick
Old 02-04-2006, 06:34 AM John Holmes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

Jmag034
 
what is the chance of getting pregant having unprotected sex
Old 02-04-2006, 08:10 PM Jmag034 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

Arjuna
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmag034
what is the chance of getting pregant having unprotected sex

Varies widely with the timing.

Need to be more specific.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:16 AM Arjuna is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!
 
Sf_J's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagnscoob
how do you guys get your girlfriends to remember to take the pill everyday? or how do they do it themselves?
here's a good present. http://www.pillpaks.com/
Old 02-07-2006, 06:42 AM Sf_J is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

JustGotWickd
 
I definitely skipped all the posts in this thread, but my best friend just found out she's preggo. She's assuming she's about 1 mos along (she'll find out at the doc's on Wed). She really wants to get the medication abortion, as opposed to the vacuum style. Has anyone ever done the medication kind?
__________________
[SIZE=1]Kiefer Sutherland and Hot Jewish Boy[/SIZE]
Old 02-18-2006, 10:05 PM JustGotWickd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!
 
Sf_J's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustGotWickd
I definitely skipped all the posts in this thread, but my best friend just found out she's preggo. She's assuming she's about 1 mos along (she'll find out at the doc's on Wed). She really wants to get the medication abortion, as opposed to the vacuum style. Has anyone ever done the medication kind?
My best friend recently had one. She had to drive across statelines since it's not available in our state. I think it cost her about $800 and she said it was horrible. At the clinic she was given a pill to take there and then given suppository pills to insert into her vagina at home a couple hours later. The first pills terminate the pregnancy and the second set induce contractions to expell the tissue. There is a chance that the procedure isn't thorough and a D&C has to be done anyway, that's what happened to my friend. She had to get the surgical done because the tissue did not expell completely. She said the contractions were really intense and painful and the bleeding and clots were scary.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:14 PM Sf_J is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.