General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

explosivo
you will be sick of this title in a week <3 IMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius
Reminds me of the line Mormons like to toss around: "Pray to know that this is true."

Something that tends to get overlooked by a lot of Christians when they go to preach to the heathens is that a good number of people used to believe, and stopped. As a kid, I wanted to have that epiphany, the feeling of God in my life. I never did. I stopped looking for years, and then eventually realized that I didn't even feel the need anymore.

Now, belief in the supernatural goes against my professional training and against the instincts I've developed over the last ~10 years. I no longer desire a supernatural part of life. I don't need an omnipotent being for comfort me. I don't feel that anything significant is missing from my life, and by the standards I've developed, "truth" needs to have much higher standards than what "feels right." So many religious people believe because they don't want to face the idea that this life is all we get, that they'll never see their loved ones or pets again. They have no objective reason to believe there is an afterlife, but it "feels right" to them that there should be one. It "feels right" that people who live morally should get rewarded and the wicked should get punished.

First off I didn't come here to preach. Someone asked a question, I answered it. Someone asks another, I answer that one. And I don't really see how it is possible for someone to be a believer and then stop. Seems to me like you probably never really understood in the first place, or if you did you just gave up. Having a relationship with god takes work and effort just like any other relationship. *shrug* It's probably different for everyone, but for me it wasn't like a ah-ha moment like a lightbulb switched on and i finally got it and became "saved". It was very gradual over a couple years. The rest of the stuff you said i dont really agree with at all but whatever, I'm done with this thread.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Assyrian

I'm fed up with my fucking job. I'm 18 years old working as intern at Intel corporation. It is quite possibly the shittiest job on earth. I make $11/hr whereas I should be paid $20/hr. I have had to mount over 100 servers ... by myself. The lift used to lift these is so unreliable that I am forced to lift them up (sometimes seven feet up into the air and these fuckers weigh over 150 pounds each) and mount them on rails that serve only purpose: to make you have to mount and remount the fucking server again and again til you have it just right.

Then there's the atmosphere that I have to work in. A cold, dingy storage room with a piece of shit computer, that, up until two months ago, couldn't handle my needs. "Oh sure Justin, we'll get you a new build" That build should have been here 6 months ago, assflutes. Instead I had to get on the ball and force them to get me something.

Fuck. I have 21 days left on my contract, I just want to quit and fuck all.

Fuck.

twitter.com/thespazz

NNR

Trimming your armpits is the way to go. I just go over my pits with a beard trimmer and get it to 1/2'' long.

Synth3t1c
Superest Supermod Evar

100% sure that it is your pheromones. deoderant is great, but make sure the ladies catch a whiff of it, because thats their sex drive right there

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98029802980298029802
lol, this now the pit and no longer the BC.
Just this thread. It's handy to have, so we can have a clear distinction between TP and TBC. Do all of your preachy argumentative stuff up here and keep the threads on topic.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivo
First off I didn't come here to preach. Someone asked a question, I answered it. Someone asks another, I answer that one. And I don't really see how it is possible for someone to be a believer and then stop. Seems to me like you probably never really understood in the first place, or if you did you just gave up. Having a relationship with god takes work and effort just like any other relationship. *shrug* It's probably different for everyone, but for me it wasn't like a ah-ha moment like a lightbulb switched on and i finally got it and became "saved". It was very gradual over a couple years. The rest of the stuff you said i dont really agree with at all but whatever, I'm done with this thread.
You don't have to be a Christian to have a relationship with God.

ILuvPussy
TubBoy
We flip-flop and serve hoes like flapjacks.

when i stopped eating shit, my BO cleared right up
it makes a huge difference

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPussy
when i stopped eating shit, my BO cleared right up
it makes a huge difference

Sarah is going to skullfuck you.

to the OP: This might be a dietary issue, are there any unique foods you eat often or on a regular basis?

ILuvPussy
TubBoy
We flip-flop and serve hoes like flapjacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent
Sarah is going to skullfuck you.

to the OP: This might be a dietary issue, are there any unique foods you eat often or on a regular basis?
i simply tell the truth so go skullfuck your mom

hotch
No Fucking Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPussy
i simply tell the truth so go skullfuck your mom

you're fiesty!

Sarah Palin

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

god. i wanna skullfuck someone.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza
god. i wanna skullfuck someone.

*vinnie lubes his eyesockets
.......v.

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
*vinnie lubes his eyesockets
eyeball juice is the best lube

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiiSteph86
Flaming? That word is no where in my vocabulary. LOL...and sorry but...thinking of a dick going into another mans ass is SICK to me. Sorry again.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way: (its sexy when two girls go at it, but two guys is kinda gross). But again IM NOT AGAINST IT.
....you were throwing s like it was going out of style you were hostile, abrasive, and generally bitchy.