General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
same old shit, nothing new. Nice to see you still obsess over Schmuck though. I have no idea on his sexual preference, maybe you should try and make a pass...?
Ah again more irrelevant Bullshit from RuHo.. Nothing to debate on.. Just keeps running his mouth off on shit that has nothing to do with the nature of the thread.. Congrats, you da man dawg..

Meanwhile concerning Schmuck, I will continue to attack him wherever he is wrong on. He is not a fucking intellectual as he claims. He's just dumb as a rock ranting off Bullshit accusations. Including calling IBC a great source of facts then I used it against him which he turned around and called it false..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 12:35 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#331  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
I view my blood (Family) as more important than the state. It's a stupid pathetic attempt to label me as something by RuHo. But of course that's his natural talent lately..
I like it how you go around calling me communist all night all day, but when its reversed you cry like the little mormon bitch you are. This is about the 7th time you have missed it this year alone. Congratulations.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:35 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#332  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Ah again more irrelevant Bullshit from RuHo.. Nothing to debate on.. Just keeps running his mouth off on shit that has nothing to do with the nature of the thread.. Congrats, you da man dawg..
You are almost into something there. Didnt take long.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:36 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#333  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I like it how you go around calling me communist all night all day, but when its reversed you cry like the little mormon bitch you are. This is about the 7th time you have missed it this year alone. Congratulations.
Well considering that your country was a part of the Soviet Bloc during the Cold War, I feel it best to label you as that. Come on prove it. You've been arguing on irrelevant crap and have not proven it..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 12:37 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#334  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
You are almost into something there. Didnt take long.
Wow, I'm actually right about you spewing crap out of your mouth that you have to derail the thread attacking people..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 12:39 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#335  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Well considering that your country was a part of the Soviet Bloc during the Cold War, I feel it best to label you as that. Come on prove it. You've been arguing on irrelevant crap and have not proven it..
You're wrong, and that is nothing new. I guess you slept at the history classes in the school for special people you went in.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:39 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#336  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Wow, I'm actually right about you spewing crap out of your mouth that you have to derail the thread attacking people..
good work son
You seem to think your irrelevant smells better than anyone elses. Thats what I always loved about you in the way I love genital warts. Now please, go post some more jingoistic about anything, you little slut you
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:42 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#337  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
You're wrong, and that is nothing new. I guess you slept at the history classes in the school for special people you went in.
Oh yes I'm so wrong and it was never a part of the Soviet Bloc.. For example Finlandization.. Yes Finland had it's own indepedence from the Soviet Union control unlike East Germany, Poland, etc Especially the fact that the Soviet Union denied Finland to join the Nordic Council..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 12:44 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#338  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
good work son
You seem to think your irrelevant Bullshit smells better than anyone elses. Thats what I always loved about you in the way I love genital warts. Now please, go post some more jingoistic Bullshit about anything, you little slut you
Oh right.. My conservative views of how things are which I've constantly debated on whether nuclear weapons were justifible and of course you would say I'm wrong. But the problem remains is that it's my views and I support the actions taken. And nothing of what you say will prevent me from doing so. Meanwhile.. Anything to contribute to the nature of this thread. So far.. 0..

Good work dumbass for attempts of derailing the thread to save your fuckbuddy Schmuck..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 12:45 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#339  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Oh yes I'm so wrong and it was never a part of the Soviet Bloc.. For example Finlandization.. Yes Finland had it's own indepedence from the Soviet Union control unlike East Germany, Poland, etc Especially the fact that the Soviet Union denied Finland to join the Nordic Council..
you're so fucking clueless its not even funny.
Then again that is something you can expect from a fucking brainwashed mormon son of a warhero who likes to jerk off to military pictures
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:49 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#340  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Oh right.. My conservative views of how things are which I've constantly debated on whether nuclear weapons were justifible and of course you would say I'm wrong. But the problem remains is that it's my views and I support the actions taken. And nothing of what you say will prevent me from doing so. Meanwhile.. Anything to contribute to the nature of this thread. So far.. 0..
Nah.
Quote:
Good work dumbass for attempts of derailing the thread to save your fuckbuddy Schmuck..
Quote:
[Schmuck Mode]
You are fucking wrong, I am so fucking intelligent here! The Japanese were getting their ass handed to them by the British. The Americans were doing everything wrong in the pacific War. That was fighting the Japanese. They should have taken the hit over and over like the British Empire was. The Capitalist Imperialist must fail! Man I wish Stalin had kept going after Berlin. He was my true hero!

Hell, the British were evidently going to win over Germany anyways after they won the Battle of Britian.
[/Schmuck Mode]
Here is you spewing BULLSHIT RHETORIC and ADHOM. Funny how you cry all day all night when someone else does it.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 12:51 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#341  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
Nah.
As usual from a dumbass
Quote:
Here is you spewing BULLSHIT RHETORIC and ADHOM. Funny how you cry all day all night when someone else does it.
Yes directed at the obvious prediction of Schmuck's gonna say.. Obvoiusly you care so much about Schmuck in this case..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 01:00 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#342  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
you're so fucking clueless its not even funny.
Then again that is something you can expect from a fucking brainwashed mormon son of a warhero who likes to jerk off to military pictures
Oh right.. I'm so wrong about the Nordic Council that Finland didn't ratify because of Soviet Pressure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-11-2005, 01:03 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#343  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Oh right.. I'm so wrong about the Nordic Council that Finland didn't ratify because of Soviet Pressure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council
You claim Finland was a part of the soviet bloc which it wasnt, you big eared retard fuck

edit// What a fucking nice little wikipedia link you have there. Did you write it all by yourself?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 01:21 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#344  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
As usual from a dumbassYes directed at the obvious prediction of Schmuck's gonna say.. Obvoiusly you care so much about Schmuck in this case..
No, but it is very well known I consider you a fucking retard, and I am more than happy to express my opinion in threads like this to get you riled up because its funny seeing you pull shit out of thin air that you have no idea about.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2005, 01:22 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#345  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.