General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
same old shit, nothing new. Nice to see you still obsess over Schmuck though. I have no idea on his sexual preference, maybe you should try and make a pass...?
Ah again more irrelevant Bullshit from RuHo.. Nothing to debate on.. Just keeps running his mouth off on shit that has nothing to do with the nature of the thread.. Congrats, you da man dawg..

Meanwhile concerning Schmuck, I will continue to attack him wherever he is wrong on. He is not a fucking intellectual as he claims. He's just dumb as a rock ranting off Bullshit accusations. Including calling IBC a great source of facts then I used it against him which he turned around and called it false..
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
I view my blood (Family) as more important than the state. It's a stupid pathetic attempt to label me as something by RuHo. But of course that's his natural talent lately..
I like it how you go around calling me communist all night all day, but when its reversed you cry like the little mormon bitch you are. This is about the 7th time you have missed it this year alone. Congratulations.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Ah again more irrelevant Bullshit from RuHo.. Nothing to debate on.. Just keeps running his mouth off on shit that has nothing to do with the nature of the thread.. Congrats, you da man dawg..
You are almost into something there. Didnt take long.

ViriiK

Quote:
I like it how you go around calling me communist all night all day, but when its reversed you cry like the little mormon bitch you are. This is about the 7th time you have missed it this year alone. Congratulations.
Well considering that your country was a part of the Soviet Bloc during the Cold War, I feel it best to label you as that. Come on prove it. You've been arguing on irrelevant crap and have not proven it..

ViriiK

Quote:
You are almost into something there. Didnt take long.
Wow, I'm actually right about you spewing crap out of your mouth that you have to derail the thread attacking people..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Well considering that your country was a part of the Soviet Bloc during the Cold War, I feel it best to label you as that. Come on prove it. You've been arguing on irrelevant crap and have not proven it..
You're wrong, and that is nothing new. I guess you slept at the history classes in the school for special people you went in.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Wow, I'm actually right about you spewing crap out of your mouth that you have to derail the thread attacking people..
good work son
You seem to think your irrelevant smells better than anyone elses. Thats what I always loved about you in the way I love genital warts. Now please, go post some more jingoistic about anything, you little slut you

ViriiK

Quote:
You're wrong, and that is nothing new. I guess you slept at the history classes in the school for special people you went in.
Oh yes I'm so wrong and it was never a part of the Soviet Bloc.. For example Finlandization.. Yes Finland had it's own indepedence from the Soviet Union control unlike East Germany, Poland, etc Especially the fact that the Soviet Union denied Finland to join the Nordic Council..

ViriiK

Quote:
good work son
You seem to think your irrelevant Bullshit smells better than anyone elses. Thats what I always loved about you in the way I love genital warts. Now please, go post some more jingoistic Bullshit about anything, you little slut you
Oh right.. My conservative views of how things are which I've constantly debated on whether nuclear weapons were justifible and of course you would say I'm wrong. But the problem remains is that it's my views and I support the actions taken. And nothing of what you say will prevent me from doing so. Meanwhile.. Anything to contribute to the nature of this thread. So far.. 0..

Good work dumbass for attempts of derailing the thread to save your fuckbuddy Schmuck..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Oh yes I'm so wrong and it was never a part of the Soviet Bloc.. For example Finlandization.. Yes Finland had it's own indepedence from the Soviet Union control unlike East Germany, Poland, etc Especially the fact that the Soviet Union denied Finland to join the Nordic Council..
you're so fucking clueless its not even funny.
Then again that is something you can expect from a fucking brainwashed mormon son of a warhero who likes to jerk off to military pictures

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Oh right.. My conservative views of how things are which I've constantly debated on whether nuclear weapons were justifible and of course you would say I'm wrong. But the problem remains is that it's my views and I support the actions taken. And nothing of what you say will prevent me from doing so. Meanwhile.. Anything to contribute to the nature of this thread. So far.. 0..
Nah.
Quote:
Good work dumbass for attempts of derailing the thread to save your fuckbuddy Schmuck..
Quote:
[Schmuck Mode]
You are fucking wrong, I am so fucking intelligent here! The Japanese were getting their ass handed to them by the British. The Americans were doing everything wrong in the pacific War. That was fighting the Japanese. They should have taken the hit over and over like the British Empire was. The Capitalist Imperialist must fail! Man I wish Stalin had kept going after Berlin. He was my true hero!

Hell, the British were evidently going to win over Germany anyways after they won the Battle of Britian.
[/Schmuck Mode]
Here is you spewing BULLSHIT RHETORIC and ADHOM. Funny how you cry all day all night when someone else does it.

ViriiK

Quote:
Nah.
As usual from a dumbass
Quote:
Here is you spewing BULLSHIT RHETORIC and ADHOM. Funny how you cry all day all night when someone else does it.
Yes directed at the obvious prediction of Schmuck's gonna say.. Obvoiusly you care so much about Schmuck in this case..

ViriiK

Quote:
you're so fucking clueless its not even funny.
Then again that is something you can expect from a fucking brainwashed mormon son of a warhero who likes to jerk off to military pictures
Oh right.. I'm so wrong about the Nordic Council that Finland didn't ratify because of Soviet Pressure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Oh right.. I'm so wrong about the Nordic Council that Finland didn't ratify because of Soviet Pressure
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council
You claim Finland was a part of the soviet bloc which it wasnt, you big eared retard fuck

edit// What a fucking nice little wikipedia link you have there. Did you write it all by yourself?

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
As usual from a dumbassYes directed at the obvious prediction of Schmuck's gonna say.. Obvoiusly you care so much about Schmuck in this case..
No, but it is very well known I consider you a fucking retard, and I am more than happy to express my opinion in threads like this to get you riled up because its funny seeing you pull shit out of thin air that you have no idea about.