General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

IMNobody
FULL BLOWN WIENER!!!

It's more the lame sniping, actually much of the posting is like a lame snipe. Then there are the clicques, I prefer to not be a part of those. Of course there are the incredible amounts of childish insults to people in general, it's funny once or twice but every post? Myself, I don't care. Sometimes I browse through threads and see someone getting hammered for no reason, I then create a thread (looking to be insulted), then sit back and laugh, and/or rape. Shit threads? Yeah there have always been shit threads as far as I can tell, IGNORE THEM or are you that retarded you must hit reply? Better yet why the fuck are people all twisted over words on the internet? I think I'll just sit here and laugh more at this.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jaXonbrown
I'M THE FUCKING FAGGOT THAT CREATED THE "Post kool gifs" THREAD. THIS IS MY FUCKING TITLE.

dunno

cant do the same shit you used to be able to like make threads with '' in the title. i always used'ta love those hyuk hyuk hyuk

but you still get a good response time even though they are usually snipes

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMNobody View Post
It's more the lame sniping, actually much of the posting is like a lame snipe.

qft
needs some massive banhammer action or a separate forum for complete retardation and one for the adults (FYAD and GBS style of SA). Sounds like sanjay is wanting to turn the KC into just that.

Weebo
I suck black cock for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMNobody View Post
Then there are the clicques, I prefer to not be a part of those.

IMNobody
FULL BLOWN WIENER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
qft
needs some massive banhammer action or a separate forum for complete retardation and one for the adults (FYAD and GBS style of SA). Sounds like sanjay is wanting to turn the KC into just that.

I love your av

Nizofoshizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
qft

the kc is beyond retardation mang, I think sanjay said it best when he called them "the hounds of hell".

Weebo
I suck black cock for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizofoshizo View Post
the kc is beyond retardation mang, I think sanjay said it best when he called them "the hounds of hell".

actually when i was in there it had more content than the main forum

IMNobody
FULL BLOWN WIENER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebo View Post

"cliques" oh so sorry.

Or do you think I am part of one? If so name those in it.

TheJackal

Quote:

I have to call on this one. Like dweebo said, there is content that is in the KC. Everyday? No. Every week? Yes. Look at the main forum. How many "content filled" threads are there? Almost everyday there is a breakfast/lunch/dinner thread. Almost everyday there is a music/movie thread.

The KC was fucking awesome a few months ago (and months long before that). The KC has it's own website ... Notice that logo when you go into the KC? Yeah, I made that and that is on the KC website! We created content for ourselves. We had fun. Right now, that forum is shit with the visual crap. I know that KC++ will fix it, but what the hell is the point. :/

There was also the other KC++ script that let KC users have their own usernames, enable IMG tags/URLs, and fixed the quotes.

You are wrong to say that the KC is full of retards because that is just not true.

Poutine
aka Pou Pou

As one of those retards I agree ^
I'll be hiding from the plans
G C
of too many hands.

- Jim Cuddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHfAHqXbxI

Nizofoshizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
I have to call on this one. Like dweebo said, there is content that is in the KC. Everyday? No. Every week? Yes. Look at the main forum. How many "content filled" threads are there? Almost everyday there is a breakfast/lunch/dinner thread. Almost everyday there is a music/movie thread.

The KC was fucking awesome a few months ago (and months long before that). The KC has it's own website ... Notice that logo when you go into the KC? Yeah, I made that and that is on the KC website! We created content for ourselves. We had fun. Right now, that forum is shit with the visual crap. I know that KC++ will fix it, but what the hell is the point. :/

There was also the other KC++ script that let KC users have their own usernames, enable IMG tags/URLs, and fixed the quotes.

You are wrong to say that the KC is full of retards because that is just not true.

I don't mind the kc, I post in there from time to time but the members of the kc as well as the majority of genmay are retards, myself included. The website's funny and all the Rick Astley shit basically came from the kc. I wasn't discriminating against the kc especially, but in the main when people get kc'd they act more retarded than usual because there are no consequences, ie no bans, thread locks, no mods, well mcovey's a mod but he just fucks around like the rest of the kc.

sanjay

The KC is a great forum and it needs to be better thought through. Right now it is open to criminals and VIP gold members.....maybe it should be open to all, but those actually KC'd cannot make threads?

TheJackal

Quote:
I don't mind the kc, I post in there from time to time but the members of the kc as well as the majority of genmay are retards, myself included. The website's funny and all the Rick Astley shit basically came from the kc. I wasn't discriminating against the kc especially, but in the main when people get kc'd they act more retarded than usual because there are no consequences, ie no bans, thread locks, no mods, well mcovey's a mod but he just fucks around like the rest of the kc.

Meh, what I have noticed is that most banned members don't even post in the KC. There are a lot of gold access members that post there though, like Poutine, Joe, 'possum, and muskiwolf. There aren't that many true 's in there though. I can't really say that there are ANY. I mean, if you post, someone will 99% reply "semi-sanely." There are people, like 'BERT and Konny that pretend and or are gay and it makes me laugh because you don't see that here in the main forum. They will still read threads and reply to them instead of saying, "shit thread, b7, , etc." which is what sets the KC apart from the main forum.

TheJackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
The KC is a great forum and it needs to be better thought through. Right now it is open to criminals and VIP gold members.....maybe it should be open to all, but those actually KC'd cannot make threads?

KC'd users can make threads. When it was open to all, a select group of people posted there for fun and it was a great forum to chat with other users. People in the KC will always read your threads (unless it is a spam thread) and will reply to it, and that makes it a close-knit community. I had fun when it was open to all, but even when it was open to all, not that many people posted there that weren't banned, anyway.

Nizofoshizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
Meh, what I have noticed is that most banned members don't even post in the KC. There are a lot of gold access members that post there though, like Poutine, Joe, 'possum, and muskiwolf. There aren't that many true 's in there though. I can't really say that there are ANY. I mean, if you post, someone will 99% reply "semi-sanely." There are people, like 'BERT and Konny that pretend and or are gay and it makes me laugh because you don't see that here in the main forum. They will still read threads and reply to them instead of saying, "shit thread, b7, , etc." which is what sets the KC apart from the main forum.

I really wasn't trying to look down on the KC members dude, you don't need to convince me otherwise. I'd just rather stick to the main forum