General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

2[H]5U
pwned

How to approach this?

So the other day I go to the bank and theres a cute teller working so I go to her window. During our whole interaction (which lasts about 15 minutes) she was mildly flirting with me and was pretty open (telling me how she was born in greece and moved here when she was seven etc). Anyways, a few days later a buddy of mine comes up to me and asked me if I had gone to such and such bank and I was confused and replied "yea how the f did you know?". He tells me that he has a friend that works at the bank and she (my buddy's friend) was tellin him that the girl that helped me out couldn't stop talking about me and kept saying how cute and nice and blah blah blah I was.

Now, I'm the type of guy that if a girl came up to me and told me "HEY GUESS WHAT I LIKE YOU. I WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH YOU" I wouldn't think anything of it and assume she's just kidding around and move on. So I obviously didn't say anything to the cute girl when I was at the bank. Now, ever since my friend told me this story I really want to go back and pursue this girl but I have no idea how to approach this situation. I'm generally just looking for advice on what to do here and what would be the best method of getting her number without looking or sounding like a total douche.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BPJ

Hi, I'm 2[H]5U. You seem like someone I would like to get to know better. Could I buy you dinner?

Suck it up and just do it. Head held high and shoulders back, no slouching. And if she says no, just tell her thanks for her time.

Don't do some silly round about like getting your buddy to ask his friend for you, etc.

Wood, wood, wood. Would you please get that penis out of my butt?

That's a good poem.

mainbrotha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPJ View Post
Hi, I'm 2[H]5U. You seem like someone I would like to get to know better. Could I buy you dinner?

Don't be so boring as this when you ask her out. Chances are, if you go back there and you see her again she'll be flirty and open to communication again. All you have to do is start up the brief conversation and ask when she's free.

edit: oh and cute greek girls ftmfw. what are you waiting for?

theNoid

"So I hear you're good at handlin' wads"

BPJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbrotha View Post
Don't be so boring as this when you ask her out. Chances are, if you go back there and you see her again she'll be flirty and open to communication again. All you have to do is start up the brief conversation and ask when she's free.

edit: oh and cute greek girls ftmfw. what are you waiting for?

She made up her mind in the first 5 seconds she saw him. He's either friendzoned or not. Nothing he can do or say will change it. Skip the games and get on with life.

Wood, wood, wood. Would you please get that penis out of my butt?

That's a good poem.

mainbrotha

I doubt she made up her mind if he's in the friendzone or not that quickly. To me, that's the type of friendzone bs i don't buy into. Regardless, my post had nothing to do with the "friendzone." I just thought your approach was bland and boring. Girls don't like that.

2[H]5U
pwned

Anyone else have any advice as what to say... so far no one has really given a good example.

fiestafish
I <3 Ben's wiener.

Next time you go in, say something like "So you know my friend John eh? *insert chit-chat*, What are you doing after work?" done. She's obviously interested, so you don't need to stress about getting that perfect pickup line.